Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Her phone has not been found,” Family Attorney Khawam said. “We are going to subpoena the phone company for where it pinged to last. We’re also going to subpoena the text messages.”

Finally, 2 months later, and someone thinks to follow her missing phone!

Missing soldier’s regiment forms internal investigation into sexual harassment allegations

/
it's unbelievable to me that this has not been done - is there no criminal investigation going on at all by the base or anyone?
thank you - I've updated her media thread.

Just saw an old L&O:SVU with something like this and how the military blocks investigations into women being sexually harassed, how it affects the men she accuses, if she goes that far and what the repercussions are to her for being a victim. It’s horrible. She’s small in stature, cute so I’m sure men flocked to her, even if she didn’t want the attention.

I doubt the military is looking hard into this, they usually cover these things up.

Pressure from the outside is what is going to crack this case open. IMO

"Her phone has not been found,” Family Attorney Khawam said. “We are going to subpoena the phone company for where it pinged to last. We’re also going to subpoena the text messages.”

Missing soldier’s regiment forms internal investigation into sexual harassment allegations

/
FBI could arrange a Data Dump of the area from April 22. This could reveal who else was in the vicinity of Vanessa at a given time.

Investigation initiated into sexual harassment allegations concerning missing Ft. Hood solider Vanessa Guillen

KILLEEN, Texas - Fort Hood says that the 3rd Cavalry Regiment commander, Col. Ralph Overland, has appointed an investigating team led by a senior investigating officer (IO) to conduct a commander’s investigation, referred to as an “AR 15-6 Investigation” into allegations that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed.

Investigation initiated into sexual harassment allegations concerning missing Ft. Hood solider Vanessa Guillen

My comments... Finally. I can’t believe it’s taken this long and this much pressure to initiate these actions. Something is off and it doesn’t reflect well on Ft Hood, IMO.

KILLEEN, Texas - Fort Hood says that the 3rd Cavalry Regiment commander, Col. Ralph Overland, has appointed an investigating team led by a senior investigating officer (IO) to conduct a commander’s investigation, referred to as an “AR 15-6 Investigation” into allegations that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was sexually harassed.

My comments... Finally. I can’t believe it’s taken this long and this much pressure to initiate these actions. Something is off and it doesn’t reflect well on Ft Hood, IMO.

It all depends on when the command was made aware of these sexual harassment allegations.

Investigations like this are common when the offense isn’t overly serious (criminally). Where CID investigates more serious crimes, investigations into things like sexual harassment, fraternization, and things like that, are frequently performed on a command level.

This would be completely separate from the CID investigation.

Has this been posted yet?

Probe launched into missing soldier's sexual harassment claims | Daily Mail Online

She Had Accused An Unnamed Sergeant Of Sexually Harassing Her And Claimed She Felt Unsafe Before She Disappeared, Her Family Says

'I Take Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Very Seriously And We Are Conducting A Thorough
Investigation,' Col. Ralph Overland Said

Probe Comes Days After Officials Said There Was No Evidence Of Sexual Assault

The Investigation Is Taking Place Two Months After She Disappeared

"The Fort Hood Army base has launched an investigation into missing soldier Vanessa Guillen’s allegations that a sergeant sexually harassed her, nearly two months after she disappeared.

Concern over Private First-Class Guillen’s whereabouts are growing after she vanished without a trace, last seen in the parking lot of her regimental engineer squadron headquarters at the Killeen, Texas base on April 22 around 1pm.

On Thursday Col. Ralph Overland, the commander of the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, appointed a team to perform a standard investigation called an 'AR 15-6 investigation' into Guillen’s harassment allegations.

'I opened an investigation concerning the information provided by the Guillen Family that Pfc. Vanessa Guillen was harassed prior to her disappearance,' he said.

'I take allegations of sexual harassment very seriously and we are conducting a thorough investigation,' he added.

Overland declared the regiment 'will not stop until we find her."

/

BBM:

I'm 100% certain that's already been done by the agencies formally tasked with investigating her disappearance.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Army CID and FBI have already obtained warrants for all of VG's digital and electronic data and that they've analyzed that data.

This is just VG's family's attorney talking.

The family attorney obviously isn't going to be heading up the criminal investigation.

It's a separate matter entirely whether or not the family can be granted access to VG's personal records.

We'll see whether a judge signs off on that request or not.

Regardless, as I said, there's no question of Army CID and the FBI already having that info.

Rest assured: They do.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

I'm 100% certain that's already been done by the agencies formally tasked with investigating her disappearance.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Army CID and FBI have already obtained warrants for all of VG's digital and electronic data and that they've analyzed that data.

This is just VG's family's attorney talking.

The family attorney obviously isn't going to be heading up the criminal investigation.

It's a separate matter entirely whether or not the family can be granted access to VG's personal records.

We'll see whether a judge signs off on it or it.

Regardless, as I said, there's no question of Army CID and the FBI already having that info.

Rest assured: They do.

JMO.
Yeah, lol. That’s the first thing they would have done.

Ugh. I hate this. My experience with the military is they cover up everything . I was sexually assaulted on a military base and while they agreed it happened without a doubt they consequences For the person that did it was to move them to another post/base immediately. That’s it. Move him so he can do it again to someone else. In our life it was interesting bc lots of things would happen like a major shooting taking place at in the PX where people died and it was right in front of my house the closed for the day and opened it the next day as if nothing happened . Nothing on any news station or newspaper . A man killed himself and his entire family home from deployment a street in front of our house same exact thing. They cleaned it up and a week later a new family moved in. They never brought attention to the murder suicide. Another time I sat in the same room as another rape victim came in completely nude in the morning and I was in shock as they blamed her for the gang rape that took place I was paralyzed. I’ve been told in the last ten years things have greatly changed but I don’t believe that. Another example a person in my husbands unit took part in a drive by shooting in military housing (not on post/base) and we were told to never ever mention it . It’s just so strange. Maybe it’s specifically the army bc that’s what I mostly around and attached too . The Air Force was kinder .

I dont see this posted, however it is blocked for me, so maybe someone can summarize

Army CID addresses social media post claiming missing Fort Hood soldier was found

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army Criminal Investigative Command released a statement Thursday addressing a social media post that claimed missing soldier, Pfc. Vanessa Guillen'sbody was found.

The post, which was widely spread on Facebook and other social platforms, claimed Guillen's body was found on post on the ranges.

“Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigative Command have no credible information that this post is true," said CID Chief of Public Affairs Chris Grey. "The individual who posted this no longer resides or is stationed at Fort Hood and is no longer in the Army. However, out of an abundance of caution, we are contacting the individual."

Deleting because MassGuy already posted it.
This is from the family on the FVG page:

Find Vanessa Guillen
2 hrs ·

Please Share and Read :
Good morning to everyone
There’s has been many (every) rumors which are truly false, comments, YouTube videos and many discussion groups without the family consent.
Please what makes the public think that a stranger will know more than the family does ?
Absolutely no one ! So we respectfully ask the public to please report any discussion groups except for the Family Help & Support Group ! No one should be discussing about an on going investigation, so please do not !
Also about the comments, it’s not true ! Absolutely false so please don’t let yourself drive by false information and if you come across one report or block, do not deal with people who are just waisting time .
The YouTube Videos, we understand the ones who are bringing more awareness to the case, for example the youtubers who just simply talk about the situation or they do criminal videos, but the physics/cards/magic please we ask you respectfully to not do does videos or take them down, please have respect for the Guillen Family! No one can determine the future or what’s going on, so please do not let yourself drive by those people who may just want publicity !
Thank you so much for everyone’s support and prayers, please keep sharing ! Have a bless day !
-LG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members