Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ft. Hood is not the best place to be stationed, especially for a female soldier. I had my share of horrific experiences living on base there. The MPs do not care what happens to the female soldiers. The final assault to me ended in me being hospitalized and there was NO report on the incident with no repercussions to the soldier who attacked me. None. It is the worst base I have been to. My gut feels she could be weighted down in one of the lakes nearby. I hope I am wrong.

I am not active duty, but my husband is and we were "lucky" enough to get Hood twice. Even as a spouse I hated it there and I cannot imagine being a female soldier there. I truly hope that you're able to get any help you need to heal your wounds. It breaks my heart to hear some of the atrocities that have occurred at that base.

I am not active duty, but my husband is and we were "lucky" enough to get Hood twice. Even as a spouse I hated it there and I cannot imagine being a female soldier there. I truly hope that you're able to get any help you need to heal your wounds. It breaks my heart to hear some of the atrocities that have occurred at that base.
I’m not military but I am local to ft.hood. Ive has friends whose husbands were stationed there. They all called it “the black hole of texas”. Once you’re sent there, they usually never want you to leave.

Sorry if the translation ain't the best.
Señora Guillen talks too fast. This is basically what she said.

"First of all I want to thank God for getting me out of my bed and allowing me to be here.

I felt really sick yesterday when they were doing searches in the river. My daughter is not there!

They took to long to start searching for my daughter. I demand respect! For me and for my daughter!

I begged them to close this base and put the soldiers to find my daughter. I asked them to search room by room. Barrack by barracks. They never did. I demand justice!

She joined the army for her country and to defend each and all of us.

This is a rotten base! They say this is the best base? Best for what? To kidnap? To rape? To kill people?

I demand that they investigate all the sergeants, all her unit, all of them! That they investigate their cell phones, their houses, their ranches.

This girl is my life. My queen. My adoration.

I will fight tooth and nail until my daughter is brought back to me! ALIVE!

Four weeks ago I told them the name of a miserable and they didn't look him up. They didn't investigate him.

I want to speak to the government, to the President. More than 200 mothers say that their children will never enlist the army.

I want everyone to be investigated, from the lowest to the highest rank!

I ask the President to help me investigate. I do not want anything! I just want my daughter. If I can't find my daughter alive and if she is found dead, I'm going to close this damn base!

I am on pills to be here."

ETA more things Señora Guillen said.

omg, that is heartbreaking. It was very hard to watch her Momma. She’s angry and hurting, very understandably. :(

I thought I heard at today’s press conference these 2 things, BUT I could be wrong. I’ll alert on my post to be sure.
•••Vanessa wasn’t supposed to work that day. She was called in to work.
•••She was last seen leaving in a white truck.

I thought I heard at today’s press conference these 2 things, BUT I could be wrong. I’ll alert on my post to be sure.
•••Vanessa wasn’t supposed to work that day. She was called in to work.
•••She was last seen leaving in a white truck.

I thought I heard a white truck mentioned also. I went back listened again and I didn't hear it. Have you listened again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking