Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am not sure how these searches typically work but it’s raining pretty hard here today so i don’t know if they are going to keep searching. I looked a little bit in the news to see if there were any updates about searching today and couldn’t find anything.

Hi all, I am not sure how these searches typically work but it’s raining pretty hard here today so i don’t know if they are going to keep searching. I looked a little bit in the news to see if there were any updates about searching today and couldn’t find anything.

Texas Army base makes plea for Vanessa Guillen's return after skeletal remains of different missing soldier found

fort hood finally asking for info about vanessa:

Fort Hood asks for information in Vanessa Guillen case
BBM:

It would be more accurate to say that Fort Hood is continuing to ask for information re: VG's case:

Texas Army base makes plea for Vanessa Guillen's return after skeletal remains of different missing soldier found

SABBM:

Fort Hood officials have renewed their plea for the return of Vanessa Guillen, who's been missing since April, after the skeletal remains of a different soldier who disappeared from the same Texas Army base nearly a year ago were discovered last week.

Officials have been asking for info. from the public from almost the very beginning of the case.

JMO.

Leslie Rangel

@LesRangelonFox7

Family attorney: #VanessaGuillen had a Sgt. come into a shower with her without her consent. Says when they asked
@forthood
CID why there was no investigation into the sexual harassment, they said it wasn't criminal in nature, so they didn't investigate it.
@fox7austin
11:06 AM · Jun 23, 2020

WOW!
If I had any doubt there was a ranking member involved I don't now. and I do believe someone else knows but is afraid to speak up IMO. I cannot imagine how terrified she was knowing this happened. It makes me very angry and reminds me that women serving have not come so far after all...
IMO

Leslie Rangel

@LesRangelonFox7

Family attorney: #VanessaGuillen had a Sgt. come into a shower with her without her consent. Says when they asked
@forthood
CID why there was no investigation into the sexual harassment, they said it wasn't criminal in nature, so they didn't investigate it.
@fox7austin

WOW!

Infuriating. Sitting on my hands.

But, I remind myself that finding Vanessa is the goal here.

Prayers she is found soon.

JMVHO.

Leslie Rangel

@LesRangelonFox7

@forthood
@fox7austin

WOW!
I'm pretty sure it's a criminal act for a male to get into a shower with a female without her consent. I hope there are criminal charges coming for whatever CID employee failed to investigate and cost this young woman her life.

Is anyone able to translate what Vanessa's momma said at the press conference?

Sorry if the translation ain't the best.
Señora Guillen talks too fast. This is basically what she said.

"First of all I want to thank God for getting me out of my bed and allowing me to be here.

I felt really sick yesterday when they were doing searches in the river. My daughter is not there!

They took to long to start searching for my daughter. I demand respect! For me and for my daughter!

I begged them to close this base and put the soldiers to find my daughter. I asked them to search room by room. Barrack by barracks. They never did. I demand justice!

She joined the army for her country and to defend each and all of us.

This is a rotten base! They say this is the best base? Best for what? To kidnap? To rape? To kill people?

I demand that they investigate all the sergeants, all her unit, all of them! That they investigate their cell phones, their houses, their ranches.

This girl is my life. My queen. My adoration.

I will fight tooth and nail until my daughter is brought back to me! ALIVE!

Four weeks ago I told them the name of a miserable and they didn't look him up. They didn't investigate him.

I want to speak to the government, to the President. More than 200 mothers say that their children will never enlist the army.

I want everyone to be investigated, from the lowest to the highest rank!

I ask the President to help me investigate. I do not want anything! I just want my daughter. If I can't find my daughter alive and if she is found dead, I'm going to close this damn base!

I am on pills to be here."

ETA more things Señora Guillen said.

Last edited:
Sorry if the translation ain't the best.
Señora Guillen talks too fast. This is basically what she said.

"First of all I want to thank God for getting me out of my bed and allowing me to be here.

I felt really sick yesterday when they were doing searches in the river. My daughter is not there!

I begged them to close this base and put the soldiers to find my daughter. I asked them to search room by room. Barrack by barracks. They never did. I demand justice!

She joined the army for her country and to defend each and all of us.

I demand that they investigate all the sergeants, all her unit, all of them! That they investigate their cell phones, their houses, their ranches.

This girl is my life. My queen. My adoration.

I will fight tooth and nail until my daughter is brought back to me! ALIVE!

Four weeks ago I told them the name of a miserable and they didn't look him up. They didn't investigate him.

I want to speak to the government, to the President. More than 200 mothers say that their children will never enlist the army.

I want everyone to be investigated, from the lowest to the highest rank!

I ask the President to help me investigate. I do not want anything! I just want my daughter. If I can't find my daughter, I'm going to close this damn base!

I am on pills to be here."
Wow! So she does have a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members