TX - Police respond to reports of shooter at Santa Fe High School, 18 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontcha think if a shooter cant penetrate his/a school he will simply pick another target?

It is illegal for a handgun to be sold to someone under 18. I’d report it to LE. I’d then report it to the school. At that point I’d expect LE to investigate how he obtained the weapon lawfully. Do his parents know? What if LE investigated, found out he owned the gun illegally. That’s at least a START to being proactive instead of waiting for the next shooting to happen. I’m not saying it’s the ultimate solution but we all have to band together and be more diligent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is wise but will LE actually do anything about it?
I've grown frustrated after I was threatened at gunpoint by the 12-year-old and they laughed it off. So, what can concerned neighbors actually legally do?

Earlier a reporter on MSNBC stated that another student told him that DP had an odor believed to be from wearing the trench coat even during very high temperatures.

The reporter then said that the student told him that the coach had spoken to DP about this.

I hope DP's obsession of wearing that trench coat inside the bldg was reported to pertinent school officials as well as to school psychologists, etc

Other school admins must have noted the wearing of the trench coat.

ah ha

this moron has solved it

dont let school start at one time

i feel safe now

where do these idiots come from

yet the student would know what time school starts...oh vey! Please let's consult experts. People aren't thinking this through.
ETA: ok, I took another listen. Staggered times for screening students makes more sense now.

Dontcha think if a shooter cant penetrate his/a school he will simply pick another target?

But they don't. They target specific schools that they personally have a close connection to, then they conduct a mass shooting at that school.

In no case that I can remember did any school shooter ever NOT have a personal, direct connection to the school they attacked. Every single time. It's a current student, an expelled student, or a former student (drop out or aged out).

I think this is wise but will LE actually do anything about it?
I've grown frustrated after I was threatened at gunpoint by the 12-year-old and they laughed it off. So, what can concerned neighbors actually legally do?

I agree with you. But that’s just one agency that laughed it off. Eventually they are going to have to take it seriously. Like I said...just as gun laws are being asked to change we also have to force change in this area too

Every single *advertiser censored* shooter knows they are going to get 24/7 coverage on ALL the major networks.

90 degree weather. Shooter came to school in a trenchcoat and boots, with the shotgun hidden in the trench coat. No screening mechanism in place to even question that. No one thought that was strange.

LT Gov comments at presser.

I dressed punk in HS, wore trenchcoats but even I would think 90 is way too hot for a trenchcoat and wouldn't pass my hinky meter. So not metal detectors at this school I take it?

ok

unlike some i am fair and balanced

he has been following (gov)

he is giving some good info

ok he was OK IMO

i have this image of a shotgun is like two shots and then you have to stick in more bullets to kill whatever

are there shotguns that are not only two before reloading

and what is a co2 bomb??

one of the dead is a teacher

I’m kind of surprised there’s not more posts here...

I just found out about it (as a rule I don’t watch news because it’s so negative and political these days and I want to think for myself. But I do read here and of course got the family email saying our relative was indeed safe.

His t-shirt was tame compared to some I've seen on others. For instance:

6637-new-HR__97494.1446480892.1280.1280.jpg

http://www.copgear.com/kill-em-all-let-god-sort-em-out-t-shirt/

They (school shooters) always seem to admire the Columbine guys. Columbine really is where this all started.

Are we still blaming Marilyn Manson?

who knows possibly? MM is probably no longer cool.
The media blitz cemented their infamy.

Wow. No wasted time. Mug shot up on the news, reporter said no bond, already charged with capital murder.

I’ve got a relative that goes there (20min from my boyfriends home and where I’m moving). That area isn’t considered to be a bad area and we are shocked. I found out via a family “IM OK” text. Scary stuff. My child is soon going to be in high school and it’s scary to imagine these days.
Many prayers for those children who are traumatized from the situation and for the families who are missing their children and don’t know the fate of them [emoji20]

I agree with you. But that’s just one agency that laughed it off. Eventually they are going to have to take it seriously. Like I said...just as gun laws are being asked to change we also have to force change in this area too

Not every LE will laugh it off, but this family must be connected they are untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay