TX - Police respond to reports of shooter at Santa Fe High School, 18 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the shotgun. Usually 2-10 rounds. Mine holds 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder about the .38. Mine holds 6.
So that could be a total of 16?
Seems he managed to harm many in a very short amount of time.
Possible a avid shooter.

ok it looks like 10 deceased and 10 injured

BUT like what is thinking

make molotov cocktails its not like they are automatic things

he does not take them with him

does that make any sense

Wonder if it’s both? [emoji22]

Confirmed at press conference by sheriff.

2 firearms--

A shotgun (not mentioned by sheriff if it was sawed off, which is illegal, and the comment was it WAS owned legally by the father of the shooter)

And a .38 revolver (holds 5, 6, or 8 rounds depending on the model-- 5 or 6 is most common). Revolvers are NOT quick to re-load, even using a rapid re-loader device, which takes a lot of practice. This is a "low capacity" weapon, with no external magazine.

There was NO semi-automatic weapon used at this mass shooting.

It is over 100 degrees here with humidity. There is no way he should've been allowed in school wearing a trench coat. I graduated high school in 2000 (not that far away from Santa Fe) and after the shooting at Columbine, trench coats were banned from my school district and still are to this day.

<modsnip>

I usually hate dress codes but I agree with no long jackets in 90 plus weather it is absurd.

He's got the "dead eyes" look down.

There are indications (from some of the screen shots already captured from his social media) that he may have been a satanist. Certainly drugs are also a possibility. A tremendously disturbed soul.

What are the signs pointing to Satanism?

Yeah, I'm not sure who you tell if you see a 16yo kid pictured with a weapon, or what is expected to happen after. (What happens the day after Christmas?!) Lots of American kids shoot firearms, including handguns, before reaching age 18.

Some high schools have clay target leagues or trap shooting. It’s a popular hobby for many adults, kids and families.

I would not put it past TX officials to try and cover up the use of an AR-15 type rifle in order to avoid discussion of an assault rifle ban.

He shot 20 people, so that is at least 20 bullets if he hit someone every time. That is crazy accuracy and timing, considering he likely didn't have 20 bullets in the 2 guns allegedly used.

Several of us have been together a long time

and know i tend to do stream of conscience type stuff

obviously the therapist is here its not something that i DO

i just saw the mug shot

compared to the other pics

the mugshot

he has gotten fat

he is greasy dirty ( depression ----------not showered in quite a while

that is what just struck me seeing the mug shot
If he was going to kill himself, I don't think taking a shower that morning would matter to him.

He's got the "dead eyes" look down.

There are indications (from some of the screen shots already captured from his social media) that he may have been a satanist. Certainly drugs are also a possibility. A tremendously disturbed soul.
I haven't seen anything suggesting satanic practices or even any type of interest in satanism in this case.

I would not put it past TX officials to try and cover up the use of an AR-15 type rifle in order to avoid discussion of an assault rifle ban.

He shot 20 people, so that is at least 20 bullets if he hit someone every time. That is crazy accuracy and timing, considering he likely didn't have 20 bullets in the 2 guns allegedly used.

Ah. Fake news already.

I didn't hear 20 were shot, I heard 10 and 10 injured but from the interviews i've read/heard, I think some of these injuries happened while they were fleeing. IMO

Wonder about the .38. Mine holds 6.
So that could be a total of 16?
Seems he managed to harm many in a very short amount of time.
Possible a avid shooter.

Shotguns are devastating at close range. :(

it was reported by the Mayor that they found a bomb of some sort in a vehicle, however they can't find his vehicle. Did anyone see who's car that bomb was in?

ok it looks like 10 deceased and 10 injured

BUT like what is thinking

make molotov cocktails its not like they are automatic things

he does not take them with him

does that make any sense

Yay you got your account back!!

I think he thought he’d escape and then wreak hell else where.

Some high schools have clay target leagues or trap shooting. It&#8217;s a popular hobby for many adults, kids and families.

Yes, over 10,000 high school students participate in the Minnesota league.

Many states have sanctioned high school trap leagues. Even California and New York.

But this shooter wasn't part of a trap league, that we've heard of. Only football and greek dancing.

What are the signs pointing to Satanism?

He has satanic images and names of demons all over his social media. There are screen shots, since everything has been taken down (by the authorities??)

Sure, he could have simply been spoofing it. Who knows...that's why I said he MAY have been..

...in any event, a really dark mind and heart. That's sadly obvious. What horrible suffering he brought into so many innocent people's lives today.

what is a co2 bomb?

oh my god here we go again

daddy was armed to death

that is where the murderer got his guns

I will be holding my breath waiting for the father to be charged for not keeping his arms out of the hands of his teenager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld