Identified! TX - Potter Co, WhtFem 55UFTX, 16-30, along hwy, Oct'83 - Bambi Dick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi
I thought this was a good match too.I submitted this match and they said it wasn't her.This Jane Doe is very special to me.They call her JD83.She is the fisrt Unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about and checked DNA with to see if she was my sister.She is not my sister.I will never give up trying to find out who she is.I just asked about these two missing women as possible matches too.
Wendy Susan Byron(Her dental looked similar.But you can't see much in the picture) and Lisa Jane Borden(a friend said she worked as a waitress in Amarillo Texas where this Jane Doe was found.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/byron_wendy.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/borden_lisa.html

suzanne

picture.php

Here's a side-by-side. Hope that is okay.

Wow!! I think it is a match. I hope you have submitted this. It seems like the description fits to a T.

chaddylex

I would definately say you have a match! Great Sleuthing! The contacts, the third nipple everything seems to match up. Let's hope she can be positively ID'd and laid to rest properly

Excellent find!

The information matches right down to the garnet ring (January's birthstone) on the unidentified victim and the January birth date of Bambi Lynn Dick.

I wonder what happened to her in between the September 29th concert in Iowa and October 8th, when she was found in Texas. LE believed that Jane Doe had only been deceased for 24 -30 hours before being found.

Definitely submit this. At least her family will have some answers.

That is a fabulous match! One additional (somewhat subjective) point of match - the UID appears to have misaligned front teeth (space between, rotated, missing an incisor), and Bambi's smile in that picture is very characteristic to me of someone who doesn't want to show their teeth.

Excellent find!

The information matches right down to the garnet ring (January's birthstone) on the unidentified victim and the January birth date of Bambi Lynn Dick.

I wonder what happened to her in between the September 29th concert in Iowa and October 8th, when she was found in Texas.

LE believed that Jane Doe had only been deceased for 24 -30 hours before being found.

Definitely submit this. At least her family will have some answers....

Brains, What IF she went with someone, to follow the Band to their next gig?..:boohoo:

Do I think it's a match? Hell yeah!

Unfortunately it's already been submitted (but only in the last week) so too early for an outcome yet.

Great find though.

Amazing - this has got to be a match!!! Cymro - do you know who submitted it a week ago? Was it someone here or did you learn that from another source?

Wow! Great match! What if she didn't go willingly with someone, but was abducted from the concert and forced into prostitution?

Excellent find. I'd be very surprised if this were not a match.

This was submitted by Ell from Porchlight and after she posted her match, several others said they had sent in the same.

It's tragic that Bambi's missing person report somehow got cancelled in 1984 or I bet she would've been linked to the UID a lot sooner. :(

This was submitted by Ell from Porchlight and after she posted her match, several others said they had sent in the same.

It's tragic that Bambi's missing person report somehow got cancelled in 1984 or I bet she would've been linked to the UID a lot sooner. :(

My bold, I agree. I'm curious to know why the missing person report was cancelled- doesn't make sense considering her soc hasn't been used and her family has not heard from her.

Hi
A woman named Teresa contacted me.I have a myspace page on this Jane Doe and this Jane Doe is on my board.This Jane Doe is very special to me she is the first Jane Doe I ever checked with a possible match with my sister and the first Jane Doe I ever knew about.Teresa and I reported this before any one.this is not my match.It is Teresa's.The sheriffs office is apparantly working with Teresa right now.I do think this Jane Doe is Bambi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back