TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO it seems that way. However maybe @winter63 you could enlighten us on what if anything was uncoved by PI or LE on this usual call.
Could she have just called a wrong #?
Any connection to PRISMA and this cell #?

Yes, I just want to understand the significance of this or irrelevance of it

MOO it seems that way. However maybe @winter63 you could enlighten us on what if anything was uncoved by PI or LE on this usual call.
She called that number twice that day, 1st time at 525, 2nd time at 600pm
I asked yesterday about it maybe being a wrong number but apparently she called it twice that day.

All we know is when it was called it says voicemail not set up, and no answer

@winter63
Has PRISMA any relatives in Mexico still. When was her last know visit?
You stated she has duel citizenship.
It is so sad that she disappeared,
on it seems one of the worst days imaginable to her.
Prayers and hope for PRISMA.
She has relatives in Mexico, and if I remember right it was 2 years ago she visited there

All we know is when it was called it says voicemail not set up, and no answer
I would blow that phone # up calling and calling and calling.
@winter63 thank you so much for being here.
I know you must be as confused as we are.
Maybe LE knows more as the detective on the case seems to be putting more evidence together.

no, she made multiple calls before her last one calling a friend for help, which is the one shes talking to in video, all within a 1o minute span, 5 of those calls are to her exboyfriend or current one as her sister said, after the last call there are no more calls, and her phone hasn't been used since
here are the phone calls, 549, 554, 556,557 one for 1 min,557 one for 4 min, 558,559 one min, 600 three min and 601 pm for 1 min, although the calls may not have lasted this long as the phone company rounds them out to highest minute, 5 of those calls were her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend which is what her dad thought he still was, I am not sure about the 2 calls at 557 because that is what her phone records show
BBM. The last successful call was at 6pm (not the one in the elevator video, which is the 5:49 call). That last call was supposed to be the call for help to a friend. According to Gray Hughes' video from yesterday, that number is registered to a person named Flora.

It's possible that the account is now deactivated.

My first inclination about the cell # is that it’s nothing nefarious and likely just belongs to a friend of Prima’s that doesn’t have proper documentation to be in the US, and thus has to use someone else’s identity to operate.

I’ve been following this thread for awhile now. This case is a little strange based on how she was doing things out of the ordinary. I understand she was drunk but to me, it’s weird that someone just disappears in thin air with the events that was going on around her...

My theory is that she walked away from it all. Maybe that’s what I am hoping for but that’s the gut feeling I am getting.

Think about it. She didn’t like her job at the car shop according to one of her friends that she called that day. I don’t know what happened to her being a paralegal, maybe she couldn’t find a job doing that, maybe it wasnt her passion anymore. But if she can easily walk away from her job, maybe she did the same her family. I’m sure we would all like to believe that she wouldn’t do that to her son but you really don’t know these days.

And something about speaking to the babysitter for nearly an hour throws me off.

Bottom line, she clearly walked away from her job. If she didn’t like her job, her ex and her weren’t on good terms - maybe he told her that he didn’t anything to do with her anymore, and she was clearly bothered enough to pull out a gun on someone. It’s quite possible that she just left. Interested to hear if maybe the baby sitter have family in Mexico as well.

I maybe reaching, but maybe she lost track of time at lunch and knew she was get in trouble, so is low key laying out from someone. ( very highly unlikely).

All I know is alcohol/drugs and females being by themselves never turn out good. Hannah Graham, Morgan Harrington, Keeneka Jenkins, and Christina Morris is some great examples.

I’ve been following this thread for awhile now. This case is a little strange based on how she was doing things out of the ordinary. I understand she was drunk but to me, it’s weird that someone just disappears in thin air with the events that was going on around her...

My theory is that she walked away from it all. Maybe that’s what I am hoping for but that’s the gut feeling I am getting.

Think about it. She didn’t like her job at the car shop according to one of her friends that she called that day. I don’t know what happened to her being a paralegal, maybe she couldn’t find a job doing that, maybe it wasnt her passion anymore. But if she can easily walk away from her job, maybe she did the same her family. I’m sure we would all like to believe that she wouldn’t do that to her son but you really don’t know these days.

And something about speaking to the babysitter for nearly an hour throws me off.

Bottom line, she clearly walked away from her job. If she didn’t like her job, her ex and her weren’t on good terms - maybe he told her that he didn’t anything to do with her anymore, and she was clearly bothered enough to pull out a gun on someone. It’s quite possible that she just left. Interested to hear if maybe the baby sitter have family in Mexico as well.

I maybe reaching, but maybe she lost track of time at lunch and knew she was get in trouble, so is low key laying out from someone. ( very highly unlikely).

All I know is alcohol/drugs and females being by themselves never turn out good. Hannah Graham, Morgan Harrington, Keeneka Jenkins, and Christina Morris is some great examples.
At 6:02 she just decided to leave her life? Just being devils advocate to get an idea. I think something bad happened to her MOO

OT but might help....
I do horse and dog rescue and also help owners track down missing/stolen animals. I’ve dealt with a few people who pretended to be owners and others who pretended to find animals. Disgusting that people will lie about stuff like that but they do.

I’ve sometimes been able to get their actual identity by putting their phone number in the search bar on Facebook.

Their profile pops up if they have their number linked to their account or if they’ve ever added their number to a sales ad.

Maybe try this with the cell number she called.

Gosh I hope you’re right and she walked away. It’s not a good thing to do but it would be the best possibility because she would be alive. The gun incident really hits home how bad her mental state was for me, and you are right that we never think a mother could walk away but they do sometimes.
I just don’t know how she would be living without her car, phone or money. And how did she get out of there unseen? The unknown person she called with the burner phone is interesting b/c that person could have picked her up and help her leave. Maybe to Mexico? It’s a possibility!

That person was out of state when she called and according to them she was too confused to tell her location.
Oh! So the last call to out of state friend and the call to the phone registered to a deceased person are one and the same? I didn’t realize that. I was thinking the out of town friend call was after the other one. I think some of these details are starting to blend together in my brain. This is a very complicated and confusing case.
I need to go look at the times and duration of calls and what winter has told us...

Oh! So the last call to out of state friend and the call to the phone registered to a deceased person are one and the same? I didn’t realize that. I was thinking the out of town friend call was after the other one. I think some of these details are starting to blend together in my brain. This is a very complicated and confusing case.
I need to go look at the times and duration of calls and what winter has told us...
Yes. I compiled the information from winter63's posts here and the call log that I saw on Gray Hughes' video. The log was provided by Prisma's dad.
here are the phone calls, 549, 554, 556,557 one for 1 min,557 one for 4 min, 558,559 one min, 600 three min and 601 pm for 1 min, although the calls may not have lasted this long as the phone company rounds them out to highest minute, 5 of those calls were her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend which is what her dad thought he still was, I am not sure about the 2 calls at 557 because that is what her phone records show
There were 3 calls of signficance in the last 12 minutes: at 5:49 (on video in front of the elevator), at 5:57 (to the guy that Gray interviewed) and the last at 6:00 (presumably the call for help).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025