TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression the guy met her to ward off more calls or texts maybe...not that he was current in any sense, but jmo...
I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe Prisma thought he was much more into the relationship than he really was. I'm sure he said all the right things to keep her around but probably was out doing his own thing. MOO

It is strange (if true) that she did not know his appartment number. According to a witness she was seen on the garage roof with a tall white guy a few days prior to her disapperance. So she visited someone without being invited to their appartment. The bf must not have been living at the Olympus for long or they weren't together at the time.

Why did she go to the top floor and not to the floor where her bf lived? Did she go to the 5th or the 6th floor? Are there appartments on the 5th floor? The garage elevator she took (either one) could not have taken her directly to the living quarters.
Maybe Cluciano63 is correct (quoted post above). I'm thinking she thought they were "together" and he led her to believe that. Of course, I could be way off. MOO

AG-apartment guy (also lunch guy)
FG-friend that was out of town I believe Florida "Flora" number but lives in Texas
CG-guy from Gray Hughes video "Chris" non-violent ex
COG-guy who lives in Colorado

These were the calls made (not in any particular order) is this correct and does this help separate the ex's/friends
I like it!

There was also the guy she was on the phone with on the “elevator video”. He is a former boyfriend.
I don’t recall anyone saying “CG” was an ex but I might’ve missed it.
Maybe we could add EG - Elevator Guy o_O

I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe Prisma thought he was much more into the relationship than he really was. I'm sure he said all the right things to keep her around but probably was out doing his own thing. MOO
If he were invested in the relationship he would have shown more interest in finding her.

It is strange (if true) that she did not know his appartment number. According to a witness she was seen on the garage roof with a tall white guy a few days prior to her disapperance. So she visited someone without being invited to their appartment. The bf must not have been living at the Olympus for long or they weren't together at the time.

Why did she go to the top floor and not to the floor where her bf lived? Did she go to the 5th or the 6th floor? Are there appartments on the 5th floor? The garage elevator she took (either one) could not have taken her directly to the living quarters.

Great points. I agree. Like many cases, we want more info but the more we get the more confusing sometimes. I feel that way here and my opinion has changed some because of it...

You probably have a better memory of it than I, in the Gray video, did the father not say the guy was married and should not judge or tar her with any brush or something like that (I believe he meant the Jeep buyer IF I recall correctly, I do not want to muddy the waters further...)

I am stuck like many wondering if some of the remarks, events, etc. are the same ex. Do we have five exes or two I guess is what I mean (just throwing numbers out there)...

Jmo.

I have also been with you all from the beginning and I still have STRANGER DANGER on the list.
Moo
Target of DV.
Target due to some knowledge.
Random stranger due to her state of mind at the time, easy target.
Stalker with oppertunity.
Female with anger issues at PRISMA.
Self Harm.
Accident of fall or alcohol poisoning or drug mixture.
MIA by choice.

@winter63
Hope all is well with you. Any new info of evidence?
We continue to hold out hope.
Where is PRISMA

I've been following from day 1 and I've been confused about many things. One of the biggest being that nobody called her mother. The mother had to find out she was missing from the son's school. Why neither the babysitter, father, nor detective called the mother is beyond me. While Prisma was in distress, why she didn't call the babysitter, or her mother or father is another thing, and lastly, why nobody seems to know or care if the babysitter called Prisma during those two hours she was waiting for her to show up. If I were a friend or family member of Prisma, one of the first things I would be asking is if the babysitter even tried calling her before calling the police. MOO
The babysitter did try to reach her (BBM):

The babysitter said there was nothing strange about the phone conversation, only that the mother didn't show up to pick her son up at the usual time.

I send a text message to her," she told FOX4. "She no response. That is so, so strange,” she recalled.

Texas mother reported missing after not picking up son from babysitter

Why didn't Prisma call her family or the babysitter when she was in distress? Perhaps she didn't think they could help her.

The babysitter said there was nothing strange about the phone conversation, only that the mother didn't show up to pick her son up at the usual time.

I send a text message to her," she told FOX4. "She no response. That is so, so strange,” she recalled.

Why didn't Prisma call her family or the babysitter when she was in distress? Perhaps she didn't think they could help her.
Thank you!! I've been wondering and asking about this so thanks for replying. I still find it odd she wouldn't call her phone and then call her parents before calling the police. It seems like sending one text message isn't enough. MOO

“I send a text message to her," she told FOX4. "She no response. That is so, so strange,” she recalled.

BBM the last two sentences. She also must have known that Prisma wasn't with either parent. MOO

@indicolite22 Thanks for providing so much information on this thread. You've been a huge help explaining so many things. I'm sure Winter63 got tired of all the questions and needed a break. :( I'm holding on to a tiny sliver of hope that Prisma may have had some kind of breakdown and needed to disappear for awhile. Although, I find this very unlikely, I'm still holding onto this. MOO

@indicolite22 Thanks for providing so much information on this thread. You've been a huge help explaining so many things. I'm sure Winter63 got tired of all the questions and needed a break. :( I'm holding on to a tiny sliver of hope that Prisma may have had some kind of breakdown and needed to disappear for awhile. Although, I find this very unlikely, I'm still holding onto this. MOO

I have worried about the same. I think everyone here has handled this with total respect for Prisma for the most part though. I have thought @winter63 has left before maybe over such concerns or questions but always comes back and will be back is my guess. Winter is very careful with the questions but does come in and respond off and on and provide what can be provided.

Just my thought and jmo.

I have worried about the same. I think everyone here has handled this with total respect for Prisma for the most part though. I have thought @winter63 has left before maybe over such concerns or questions but always comes back and will be back is my guess. Winter is very careful with the questions but does come in and respond off and on and provide what can be provided.

Just my thought and jmo.
I agree ilovechili. I couldn't care less how she got a jeep, how many ex-boyfriends she had or if she partied too much. I'm just trying to piece it all together and figure out what happened to her; like we all are on here. WAY back in my college days and early 20's, before all of this social media, I had a ton of boyfriends, ex boyfriends, dates, etc. and partied way too much. If I had disappeared, the suspect list would have been a mile long. :rolleyes:We just need more eyes on this case, more media involved and probably more LE investigating this case. MOO I hope Winter63 makes her way back here soon.

I agree ilovechili. I couldn't care less how she got a jeep, how many ex-boyfriends she had or if she partied too much. I'm just trying to piece it all together and figure out what happened to her; like we all are on here. WAY back in my college days and early 20's, before all of this social media, I had a ton of boyfriends, ex boyfriends, dates, etc. and partied way too much. If I had disappeared, the suspect list would have been a mile long. :rolleyes:We just need more eyes on this case, more media involved and probably more LE investigating this case. MOO I hope Winter63 makes her way back here soon.

I so agree with what you said here as well! She is missing and a child is without his mother, that is what matters. The details matter in piecing it together is all.

Most people if they were not married young and stayed married have had their dating and/or party days at some point in life, myself included too. It relates here only because there is always such a likelihood it is an ex or a current bf or spouse that is so often responsible.

Continuing to hope and pray for her.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members