TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t literally mean go missing. I mean the guy named Ryan who she said disappeared. Same name as the guy at the restaurant.
My understanding is he cooperated with police but didn’t show up to work again? Still fishy if you ask me... of course you need to turn up for the police but day to day activities are harder if you’re so dang guilty...the fear of maybe someone noticing changes in behavior, awkwardness around the subject or inconsistencies etc..

How does the family know the whereabouts or rather lack there of the ex who left the bar? Did they hire a private detective?
I’m not sure exactly, @winter63 let us know awhile back and not sure how they found that tidbit of info. Otherwise yes, earlier on in the thread it was discussed that they had hired a PI

What club and type did Prisma work? Was it a part-time daily evening job? Who babysat her child while she worked the 2nd job?
I know it was mentioned that she was a paralegal, has it been mentioned if Prisma ever worked as a paralegal? If so, why did she leave that position to go to work at a used car dealership?

I am starting to have a few questions too about the paralegal thing. I believe but can't swear to it that it came from her FB or Linked In page or something. I am not sure it has ever been confirmed that she was one now that I think about it? Does anyone else here recall?

Knowing now that she called an attorney allegedly in Colorado was it, had me guessing she met the attorney through that job...? Or something like that...

Also, if I am not mixing up exes, somewhere in these threads it was mentioned that the sitter knew the ex and that he lived with Prisma until moving to that apartment and I don't believe he had been there a very long time... This has to be stated as my opinion because I can't link where I read it but it was on this website as I do not follow the case elsewhere.

All jmo/speculation...

Prisma’s stepfather on Gray Hughes first podcast mentioned the paralegal job, the ex/current boyfriend had lived with her before moving into that apartment and there was a gap in their age difference.
It’s almost as if her family didn’t know what was going on in her daily life for some time. I wonder if they were estranged due to the ex/current guy.

Prisma’s stepfather on Gray Hughes first podcast mentioned the paralegal job, the ex/current boyfriend had lived with her before moving into that apartment and there was a gap in their age difference.

Thank you. So it was confirmed by family then.

Yes, the fact the ex- lived with her tells me it would be quite likely he would know the babysitter if he ever picked up or dropped off the child at minimum.

Hi marco and welcome.

Great theory, the only problem is the gun was found in her Jeep, I believe under the seat. She could have been hiding something else though.

Also while I am not the best at knowing the times of all calls, that call you see her on at the apartment building is not to the babysitter I do not believe. The sitter was called earlier and the call lasted almost an hour.

I too though have thought she may have been hiding from LE.

She did, however, head out of the area on a highway towards home or work for some miles but then she turned around and went back to the apartment complex for some reason...

I hope this info helps.
I agree .. why else would she run fast like that drunk?. She saw the gate opening and took advantage so the cops can't get inside in time in case they found her. Maybe she felt they would persue her easily in the highway and turned around to nearest place she could hide.

Last edited:
Agreed this has been confirmed by the son's father. They didn't have a good mother and daughter relationship. This explains why the babysitter won't answer their calls.

It’s almost as if her family didn’t know what was going on in her daily life for some time. I wonder if they were estranged due to the ex/current guy.

The stories keep changing it's confusing to all of us. First it was calls to the ex was what did he have her which now turned to wrong number and then another ex out of state. This makes no sense to me and I'm sure alot of us.
I watched the recent Gray Hughes' videos about Prisma. In one, Gray shows Prisma's call log for the day. She called and spoke to three people in the last 12 minutes. There was a two-minute call at 5:49 (caught on camera) to a person who wasn't interviewed by Gray. The person from the four-minute call at 5:57 was on Gray's show and he was the one who claimed that Prisma called him by mistake. The last was a three-minute call at 6pm to another friend who was out of state and who stated that Prisma sounded confused to the point that she did not know her location.

So we don't know yet what she was talking about when on camera next to the elevator.[/QUOTE

But how if her sister and mother said on news that was an ex boyfriend. And not current. This is so confusing. We all need truth. Someone hiding something
Prisma's father said in the Gray's video that was linked earlier that Prisma bought the gun for her birthday in March. So she could have been back with the ex for a couple of months before she went missing.

I agree as well.
Calling so many people in such a short time frame is baffling.. she was so anxious about something is what that says to me.. Did she call the babysitter back during those several calls near 6pm?
Did LE ever search abusive ex’s apartment?
I think the babysitter and/or abusive lover hold the key.. I think babysitter knows (more or less) what happened to her..

It is confusing without a doubt. I think part of it may be what we hear about one ex, like who bought the car, then we hear about the other ex who lived in the apartment building and for all we know they are one and the same. Or some are with different remarks and exes.

Not meant in any way at Prisma, but it is very confusing and beyond even what LE sometimes confuses with to get information.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member