TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non violent Ex, she accidentally called. Baby’s dad was out of town, not in the picture. Not sure if guy that bought her the Jeep was the guy she was going to visit (guy she was back with who had a violent history).

This matches up with what I know other than the accidental call I never heard the guy claim to be an "ex" but he certainly could have been...

You got me turning my gears. The devil is often in the details. The only real mystery here involves the mysterious "babysitter" why the secrecy? All we know is Prisma allegedly had a long conversation with her that day. No other day, just that particular day. Does anyone know if the babysitter and ex bf know each other or connected in any other way? Does ex bf have sister? Aunt? Could she be the babysitter? I ask this because allegedly Prisma was crying to her over her ex bf. To me it's not a stretch to think she would vent to a relative of ex bf.

JMO.
Lol and I agree. If Prisma’s phone was off during those two hours and they can’t see calls/texts/VM on her phone. I sure hope a detective checked the babysitters phone to see if she even tried to call Prisma. I also wonder if the babysitter knew the ex boyfriends or was related to any of them. It seems that would be a very easy thing to check. Was she just a friend or was she related to someone in Prisma’s life? MOO So many questions with so few answers.

An unknown guy bought Prisma a 2017 Jeep Wrangler. (Not a cheap vehicle) I can’t imagine a casual boyfriend making such a purchase. Was the vehicle in Prisma’s name?

Had the father of Prisma’s child been making child support payments? Prisma seems like a feisty lady and I’m guessing she would have taken him to court since she was a paralegal- and she would have been after him to get her monthly payments.

So if Prisma had a nice vehicle given to her, possibly getting child support payments and was a paralegal - why would she have needed to work a night job at a club?

Did Prisma live alone with her son? Has it been mentioned anywhere that her residence has been searched?

An unknown guy bought Prisma a 2017 Jeep Wrangler. (Not a cheap vehicle) I can’t imagine a casual boyfriend making such a purchase. Was the vehicle in Prisma’s name?

Had the father of Prisma’s child been making child support payments? Prisma seems like a feisty lady and I’m guessing she would have taken him to court since she was a paralegal- and she would have been after him to get her monthly payments.

So if Prisma had a nice vehicle given to her, possibly getting child support payments and was a paralegal - why would she have needed to work a night job at a club?

Did Prisma live alone with her son? Has it been mentioned anywhere that her residence has been searched?

She no longer was a paralegal, she was working at a used car lot....so probably not making the same salary.

Sometimes wealthy clients at strip clubs enjoy “gifting” their favorite dancers... probably be the biggest perk... it’s like extremely large scale tipping. Possible she had a low-key admirer at the club (which I don’t believe is related to this case other than the reason she might have said Jeep) just a random thought that crossed my mind.

Well... the last public call was to a guy who said he accidentally called her and was yelling at him to let her up to the apartment and asking what apartment he lived in. Dad said she was back with the violent ex.

Winter63, I remember you saying that one of the suspects she was seen with has not been heard from after this disappearance. Is that still the case?

If the ex/current boyfriend wasn’t the one that gave her the Jeep - and he got pissed about a phone call - wouldn’t he be furious that another man gifted a vehicle to her?

The vehicle wasn’t in her name, so I think she was still in contact with the guy. Perhaps there were some overlapping relationships in her life?

Calling so many people in such a short time frame is baffling.. she was so anxious about something is what that says to me.. Did she call the babysitter back during those several calls near 6pm?
Did LE ever search abusive ex’s apartment?
I think the babysitter and/or abusive lover hold the key.. I think babysitter knows (more or less) what happened to her..
Since babysitter was in MSM I can post initials MJ correct?

Well... the last public call was to a guy who said he accidentally called her and was yelling at him to let her up to the apartment and asking what apartment he lived in. Dad said she was back with the violent ex.
BBM. You mean "who said she accidentally called him"? That was the 5:57 call (second to last) and not the 6pm call, which was the last one. The guy from the last call told a different story.

If the ex/current boyfriend wasn’t the one that gave her the Jeep - and he got pissed about a phone call - wouldn’t he be furious that another man gifted a vehicle to her?
She probably got the car before she got back together with her ex. The ex/current bf didn't necessarily know who owned the car. Did he know about her side job?
The vehicle wasn’t in her name, so I think she was still in contact with the guy. Perhaps there were some overlapping relationships in her life?
They may have had an arrangement in which Prisma was paying the guy back for the car. On the other hand, if she was gifted the car it might have come with strings attached.

What club and type did Prisma work? Was it a part-time daily evening job? Who babysat her child while she worked the 2nd job?
I know it was mentioned that she was a paralegal, has it been mentioned if Prisma ever worked as a paralegal? If so, why did she leave that position to go to work at a used car dealership?

Where did you get that? I haven't heard of anyone other than Prisma disappearing in this case.
In the very beginning there was some talk about him pulling a disappearing act when she went missing. I think it was Winter who said it here before she was verified by WS (so it was probably deleted). I don’t think she was using the word disappear in the same context as Prisma’s disappearance more so that he has never shown any concern for Prisma after that lunch date.

In the very beginning there was some talk about him pulling a disappearing act when she went missing. I think it was Winter who said it here before she was verified by WS (so it was probably deleted). I don’t think she was using the word disappear in the same context as Prisma’s disappearance more so that he has never shown any concern for Prisma after that lunch date.
I remember Winter63 saying back then that he didn't show up for work in the days after, but not that he went missing.

ETA - Winter63 posted on May 7 (BBM):
I think she may know 2 different people, or one maybe using a different name, could be why the detectives are not saying much right now, just know from her mother Ryan has not shown up for work since she disappeared

TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member