TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All IMO...Not sure, but I have always felt she was intoxicated & maybe got herself into a situation in or around the apartment building that led to injury/death. Like crawling into a space or falling from something in an attempt to enter the ex's apartment? She was acting irrational based on the road rage incident. However, there is no explanation for why her body wouldn't have been located soon after if that was the case.

Another possibility could be she made it into the ex's apartment & waited it out until he got home later on. And foul play occurred when he got home & found her there.

All IMO...Not sure, but I have always felt she was intoxicated & maybe got herself into a situation in or around the apartment building that led to injury/death. Like crawling into a space or falling from something in an attempt to enter the ex's apartment? She was acting irrational based on the road rage incident. However, there is no explanation for why her body wouldn't have been located soon after if that was the case.

Another possibility could be she made it into the ex's apartment & waited it out until he got home later on. And foul play occurred when he got home & found her there.
I still think she could have fell in the dumpster and after I took a visual of the place I think that even more and now its been too long to search the landfills.

I still think she could have fell in the dumpster and after I took a visual of the place I think that even more and now its been too long to search the landfills.
If the dumpster is next to the parking deck, then I think that's a very good theory. It might not be too late to search landfills, but LE wouldn't do that on a hunch.

I feel she was followed from the bar and abducted, soon after the elevator came.

She was drugged at the bar; hence, she calls friend to say she doesnt feel well...
If she were followed from the bar, it would have been caught on video, because her car was recorded leaving the bar. Besides that, her path to the appartment building was quite erratic: first she had a road rage incident soon after leaving the bar and then she turned onto the highway in the direction of her home, only to turn back after a while and return to the area.

If she fell into a dumpster, what happened to her phone? Was it destroyed or the battery drained by the time the trash was taken to the landfill? Did she perhaps turn the phone off and jump?

According to one of the people she called in the last ten minutes, she didn't know in which appartment the ex lived. Even if she found the appartment and somehow managed to enter and wait there, how come that the calls stopped when they did?

If she fell into a dumpster, what happened to her phone? Was it destroyed or the battery drained by the time the trash was taken to the landfill? Did she perhaps turn the phone off and jump?
Do we know if there were dumpsters directly below places/ledges where she could have jumped or fallen? I’m not ruling anything out but I’m just not getting the feeling that she jumped or fell into a dumpster. MOO she would have had to jump/fall perfectly into the dumpster with no part of her body hanging out. It doesn’t seem that plausible to me but I guess anything is possible. MOO I just want her to be found.

I'm stumped. Heck, maybe she hid in some random person's trunk and couldn't get out. Maybe the person hasn't opened his or her trunk since that night.
I’m stumped as well. This case is truly baffling. I would think the smell of decomposition, if she was in a persons trunk, would be so overpowering that they and anyone around the car would smell it and open the trunk. MOO

I'm wondering as erratic as she was acting, and crying at the top if she did jump (or pushed) but wasn't it 4 days before the canvassed the area ?

Do we know if there were dumpsters directly below places/ledges where she could have jumped or fallen? I’m not ruling anything out but I’m just not getting the feeling that she jumped or fell into a dumpster. MOO she would have had to jump/fall perfectly into the dumpster with no part of her body hanging out. It doesn’t seem that plausible to me but I guess anything is possible. MOO I just want her to be found.
Yes I went over there its totally possible there are lines like cable at the top but no enclosure I can see her falling right into it from the top NE side and breaking the phone with the fall.
ETA the dumpster that was there at the time was one of those large WM ones, big target

Was her sitting, crying next to an open car trunk reported in MSM? Or was this just a rumor?
The crying part (reported by a private investigator) was in MSM back in August (in Spanish), the open trunk part was added by our verified insider @winter63.

A cuatro meses: ¿Dónde está Prisma de Mesquite?

Our VI:

It was the top floor of parking garage, there was a silver car near her with the trunk open according to the witness, she also stated prisma had been there a couple days prior with a ,man prisma told the lady to leave he, alone also according to witness,

TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

I'm wondering as erratic as she was acting, and crying at the top if she did jump (or pushed) but wasn't it 4 days before the canvassed the area ?
I'm still searching for info on canvassing (an acquaintance of a resident used to post here - ETA username @neighbor111), but some searching was done two days after her disappearance (this was posted a while ago):

"Multiple agencies searched the area Friday. Detectives walked around the building, even checking a nearby construction site. A Texas Game Warden combed the perimeter with his K9, but said the dog didn't pick up her scent. He said a bloodhound, walking the halls, didn't either."

Police Searching for Mesquite Mother Missing Since Wednesday

ETA: It looks like they went door-to-door a few days later.
TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

The residents also received an email with pictures of Prisma and her 's car parked outside.
TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Last edited:
I'm still searching for info on canvassing (an acquaintance of a resident used to post here - ETA username @neighbor111), but some searching was done two days after her disappearance (this was posted a while ago):

"Multiple agencies searched the area Friday. Detectives walked around the building, even checking a nearby construction site. A Texas Game Warden combed the perimeter with his K9, but said the dog didn't pick up her scent. He said a bloodhound, walking the halls, didn't either."

Police Searching for Mesquite Mother Missing Since Wednesday

ETA: It looks like they went door-to-door a few days later.

The residents also received an email with pictures of Prisma and her 's car parked outside.
if She did go in the Dumpster I simply don't think they looked good enough /Fast enough

BBM We know she was in the hall and on the elevator wonder why the dog couldn't pick her up at all?

Yes I went over there its totally possible there are lines like cable at the top but no enclosure I can see her falling right into it from the top NE side and breaking the phone with the fall.
ETA the dumpster that was there at the time was one of those large WM ones, big target
Very interesting. Thanks!
if She did go in the Dumpster I simply don't think they looked good enough /Fast enough

BBM We know she was in the hall and on the elevator wonder why the dog couldn't pick her up at all?
Do we know when the garage was picked up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back