TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@UnderWhelmed405 not till right before her disappearance.

@Gigi3 thank you very much for your kind words.

@Seratonin it's very crazy to see that LE don't even try to email back or call back even if it's a "Hey we are still working very hard on this case" or " we are still trying". What I also found odd was why is mesquite police I n charge of the case when it happened in the Dallas city area. Dallas is suppose to be handling the case. That never made any sense to me. That makes me believe it's getting swept under the rug especially with all the things going around like Fort Hood.

Thank you, we are doing ok. Some days are better than others!
It looks like he is enjoying his time with you, surrounded by those that love him.
Thank you. Yes he is enjoying his days here with me. I'm thankful to have a family oriented company I work for where I can bring him to the office for a few days here and there.

For the person who messaged me on Facebook from here asking how our relationship was when we were together I found some pics from when I took her to Vegas for her 19th birthday. I'm trying to find turn on old laptop that had more pics of aces we went too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200225_170406.jpg
    IMG_20200225_170406.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20200225_170406.jpg
    IMG_20200225_170406.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20200225_170401.jpg
    IMG_20200225_170401.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 175
@UnderWhelmed405 not till right before her disappearance.

@Gigi3 thank you very much for your kind words.

@Seratonin it's very crazy to see that LE don't even try to email back or call back even if it's a "Hey we are still working very hard on this case" or " we are still trying". What I also found odd was why is mesquite police I n charge of the case when it happened in the Dallas city area. Dallas is suppose to be handling the case. That never made any sense to me. That makes me believe it's getting swept under the rug especially with all the things going around like Fort Hood.

welcome, @ArturoGarzaDDD. thank you so much for being here.

so you said prisma only started carrying a gun just before her disappearance! do you know WHY she felt the need to protect herself all of a sudden? do you feel it was in her character to pull the gun on the car of people she had that interaction with? do you think she was scared of someone?

Prismas knows how to get very angry but only if she really had something major going on. It would have taken a lot for her to act that way. From the stories I've heard she had it rough with the man she was last seen with (Ryan). Why Prismas never mentioned to me things that happened to her while with him makes me believe she could of been scared to say anything or she was really trying to work it out. For her to just pull a gun on them either she wasn't in the right state of mind or they pissed her off during the road rage incident. (My opinion or speculation). Maybe she snapped that day. Who knows but her. There just so many questions I have for her.

Feel free to ask me anything you guys like as well

Was anyone able to find out any additional information about the conversation Prisma had with the babysitter that was much longer than her norm?

Also, was the phone location info obtained of the gentleman whose apartment building she was last seen at? Was it confirmed through investigation that his phone didn't ping back at home until 4am? What about after 4am? Did his phone stay home?

Sorry if these questions are too intrusive. Please don't answer if you feel so. They are just things I have wondered about. I hope for closure for the family!

welcome, @ArturoGarzaDDD. thank you so much for being here.

so you said prisma only started carrying a gun just before her disappearance! do you know WHY she felt the need to protect herself all of a sudden? do you feel it was in her character to pull the gun on the car of people she had that interaction with? do you think she was scared of someone?
You and I are on the same wavelength, I think.

Interesting that she felt the need to carry a gun. MOO

Was anyone able to find out any additional information about the conversation Prisma had with the babysitter that was much longer than her norm?

Also, was the phone location info obtained of the gentleman whose apartment building she was last seen at? Was it confirmed through investigation that his phone didn't ping back at home until 4am? What about after 4am? Did his phone stay home?

Sorry if these questions are too intrusive. Please don't answer if you feel so. They are just things I have wondered about. I hope for closure for the family!

That's something I could never get out of LE. Either they covering up something or they just can't say anything due to it being an investigation. I wish I knew those answers as everyone else who been on here for the past year. I wish I knew someone who could actually find out more about that. It makes me wonder if they even did a thorough investigation on alibi and apt. C'mon how does one disappear like that?I gone myself and there is plenty of people walking and cars passing by in broad day light. It don't make no sense to me.

That's something I could never get out of LE. Either they covering up something or they just can't say anything due to it being an investigation. I wish I knew those answers as everyone else who been on here for the past year. I wish I knew someone who could actually find out more about that. It makes me wonder if they even did a thorough investigation on alibi and apt. C'mon how does one disappear like that?I gone myself and there is plenty of people walking and cars passing by in broad day light. It don't make no sense to me.
I’m hoping it’s all quiet due to the fact it’s an ongoing investigation. I’ve seen many cases where LE is hard at work behind the scenes and out of the blue, an arrest is made, and we are all in shock!

I truly hope that’s the situation here. Do you think it would help if we started emailing some local news stations to try and get eyes back on Prisma’s case? I’d be happy to email a reporter or two!

I’m hoping it’s all quiet due to the fact it’s an ongoing investigation. I’ve seen many cases where LE is hard at work behind the scenes and out of the blue, an arrest is made, and we are all in shock!

I truly hope that’s the situation here. Do you think it would help if we started emailing some local news stations to try and get eyes back on Prisma’s case? I’d be happy to email a reporter or two!

That would be great.
I been thinking the same thing you just said. Thanks to everyone who has helped in any kind of way. I pray we find out what really happened soon. I been so anxious to figure it out just as much as you all here

@ArturoGarzaDDD
@TrueCrimeTruth
I know it must bring you great heartache to not be able to give your son true facts on where and what happened to his mommy.

He sure needs you more than ever now and being his father and standing up for his mommy is what will show him that his parents tried their best to give him stablility in this scary world.

One parent disappearing (mommy) and now giving him assurances that daddy will be with him, and fighting to find out that mommy just did not abandoned him but was taken.

He may need those questions answered as he grows. God Bless you and this precious innocent son.

My Questions if you can answer.

When was the last contact you had with Prisma before she disappeared?

You probably know her so well, can you to give a small comment on the beautiful lady Prisma is known to be such as her lifestyle, dreams, favorite color, hobbies, favorite food, favorite movie? Favorite sports? What was her drive at to life...beside her son? She in my research seem well educated and street smart.

I just want to kind of know more about HER.

What do you know about her enlisting in the US Reserve's? Was she active and enlisted at her time of MIA?

Who owned or bought the white jeep she currently was driving?

With out naming the Babysitter, do you know this Babysitter? How long had your son been going to this Babysitter?
How long had Prisma known her.
Does Prisms have (duel citizenship?)
Mexico and US?

Was the fire arm stated that Prisma WAS alleged to banish during a road rage ever located in the jeep? Was the weapon registered to Prisma.

What is your opinion and belief of the last known video of Prisma. ( elevator)

Do you believe Prisma was drugged without her knowledge at the bar?

Do you feel Prisma was depressed, stressed, or knew something that she needed to be silenced for?

Do you agree that Prisma is Fierce, Brave, and a fighter?

Thank you for the photos you shared.
This must be very hard on everyone.
It's time we put heat to this case as has VG's family has done.

Where is Prisma?
Please don't forget Prisma
She matters too!!!

@ArturoGarzaDDD
@TrueCrimeTruth
I know it must bring you great heartache to not be able to give your son true facts on where and what happened to his mommy.

He sure needs you more than ever now and being his father and standing up for his mommy is what will show him that his parents tried their best to give him stablility in this scary world.

One parent disappearing (mommy) and now giving him assurances that daddy will be with him, and fighting to find out that mommy just did not abandoned him but was taken.

He may need those questions answered as he grows. God Bless you and this precious innocent son.

My Questions if you can answer.

When was the last contact you had with Prisma before she disappeared?

You probably know her so well, can you to give a small comment on the beautiful lady Prisma is known to be such as her lifestyle, dreams, favorite color, hobbies, favorite food, favorite movie? Favorite sports? What was her drive at to life...beside her son? She in my research seem well educated and street smart.

I just want to kind of know more about HER.

What do you know about her enlisting in the US Reserve's? Was she active and enlisted at her time of MIA?

Who owned or bought the white jeep she currently was driving?

With out naming the Babysitter, do you know this Babysitter? How long had your son been going to this Babysitter?
How long had Prisma known her.
Does Prisms have (duel citizenship?)
Mexico and US?

Was the fire arm stated that Prisma WAS alleged to banish during a road rage ever located in the jeep? Was the weapon registered to Prisma.

What is your opinion and belief of the last known video of Prisma. ( elevator)

Do you believe Prisma was drugged without her knowledge at the bar?

Do you feel Prisma was depressed, stressed, or knew something that she needed to be silenced for?

Do you agree that Prisma is Fierce, Brave, and a fighter?

Thank you for the photos you shared.
This must be very hard on everyone.
It's time we put heat to this case as has VG's family has done.

Where is Prisma?
Please don't forget Prisma
She matters too!!!

Prismas is a good stand up person who enjoyed watching football when we was dating and of course still would after. The last contact I had with her was August 2019 which was last talk we had due to a jealous boyfriend she had and was not Ryan. It happened a few times so we didn't have the consistent contact and being 8hrs away was even worse. 2017-2018 was when we spoke the most. Her favorite color black. Favorite football team of hers Dallas Cowboys. She does have dual citizenship. She did buy the gun and I don't know if it's under her name. @truthcrumetruth can probably help with that one. I believed she was discharged after an injury she had while at drills. As of now hearsay since I can't confirm that for sure. It's a bit hard for me to answer some questions like that one since I wasn't there and would hate to say something that's not of fact without any type of document to back it up. I never got to meet the babysitter nor got to even speak to her once. This must of been when she moved to mesquite and got her as a baby sitter after we stopped speaking August 2018. I don't think she was stressed or depressed. I could be totally wrong and that day maybe she let it out with road rage. I wish I knew more. She did grow to become good friends with me and we could of had a better friendship if she was dating one that would let us co parent. As far as the last known video something happened there that they took advantage or Ryan was there all along and came back at 4am after he did something.(My opinion) after going out there and seeing you need key cards to enter gate and inside building from garage. Fierce brave and a fighter she sure is. I am glad I was able to she her change and be a more stronger person through the years. I believe her wanting a family is what motivated her to do what was best for our son. As far as being drugged at bar idk,only she would know what happened that day. I wish I knew. Yes thank you all lives matter and I hope an pray we find answers soon. I forgot to mentioned she also would go to the gym and work out as well.

To go with my last comment here is the last day we spoke or had any contact that will match what I say. Here is a call record screen shot with her # and I also left my phone # so you know it's a real T mobile call record. I removed family and friends #s just for their own well being.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-175322.png
    Screenshot_20200706-175322.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 136
@ArturoGarzaDDD
Thank you so much for answering the questions.

Your being a voice for your son's mother and the tender heart you have for Prisma and wanting to find out what, where when and how this happened to Prisma speaks volumes.

I too like Dallas Cowboys.....
Prisma sounds amazing and whatever was done to her....she nor anyone of you deserve this case to go cold.

You answered with integerty.
Thank you for being a VI for Prisma.

Are the billboards still up?
Did Prisma live alone or did she have a roommate?

I am just beyond belief that she never left that building alive or in a Trunk.

Someone knows something.
The heat needs to be hotter.

I will go by to see if billboards is still up in the next coming weeks when I head that way. From my general understanding, she and Ryan used to live together before the fall out then he moved out. Thank you for the kind words. I am truly thankfully there are so many people all over that want to know what happened. I have been mentally exhausted trying to puzzle things together these last 15 months almost. I'm glad many of you haven't given up either. I'm hoping more friends of hers can come and help chime in to help put some pieces together. Thanks to those who are helping wanting to solve this and you guys for the support. Sometimes that's all one needs to try and keep going and not lose all hope.

I will go by to see if billboards is still up in the next coming weeks when I head that way. From my general understanding, she and Ryan used to live together before the fall out then he moved out. Thank you for the kind words. I am truly thankfully there are so many people all over that want to know what happened. I have been mentally exhausted trying to puzzle things together these last 15 months almost. I'm glad many of you haven't given up either. I'm hoping more friends of hers can come and help chime in to help put some pieces together. Thanks to those who are helping wanting to solve this and you guys for the support. Sometimes that's all one needs to try and keep going and not lose all hope.
Thank you for coming here and sharing your thoughts! I pray that answers will come soon.
Someone HAS to know something!!
Please keep us informed about anything you find out, and if those billboards are still up.
Give your little dude extra hugs. He deserves to know where his mommy is and needs every bit of support he can get. I’m happy to know he’s doing well.
We will not let Prisma be forgotten. Don’t lose hope!

Hi Arturo, I'm sorry youre going through this.

Do you know if maintenance was questioned at all about seeing her? Maintenance staff at some complexes sort of wander to different jobs, have keys to all apartments, have a vacant list of apartments, and would be someone I would think would be most likely to see a woman upset and crying, realize she has no key and isn't a resident, then ask about it. Maybe more than a tenant trying to mind their own business would.

My guess is that the lunch with R went unresolved and she stewed on it while drinking. She then had some confrontations and did a turn around and decided screw that I'm going to R's house. I'm guessing that she is blowing him up and saying she's not leaving and is most definitely going to cause a scene. She's drunk and angry about however the lunch ended. He comes back from "out of the city" which I dont really know what that means or how far away bc out of the city can mean 20 min.

I'm not sure how the silver car ties in. Did they break up recently? Is it possible she had keys to a second car of his? The top floors can sometimes be overflow parking vs assigned based on your floor.

I guess to sum up all of my questions, was maintenance questioned? Just out of curiosity because a "good samaritan" like a staff member might make Prisma feel relaxed and let her guard down especially if in her state, she believed she would get taken to the correct apartment and that person had keys to all apartments plus a list of residents. On that floor with the silver car does staff park there? Is there a maintenance unit or other type room like that nearby that floor or near the silver car?

As for R, did he own a silver car? Is R known to deal drugs or have some activities that might be jeopardized with an ex causing a scene at his apartment with maybe the cops showing up? Or if she said "get here or else I'll do x" and so he hurried back somehow worried that she would call the cops over some activity? It just sounds like as you said, it's the ex or a random opportunist, but with the opportunist a lot of opportunists I think would be less willing to attempt an abduction on a hostile woman. Someone would need to sway her and thats why I do wonder about maintenance or who would be assigned or best suited to parking on that top level. As for R, I think if he had some operation that Prisma could "blow up" by being there upset and confused, he might have reason to cover up his return time ahead of time. As in he was planning to silence her. Otherwise I'm thinking, in a building that large with an ex that has no idea which apartment, has no key, I'd just go about my day and hope that she got it sorted out herself. It seems like that is what he did, but in combination with a volatile lunch, break up that went poorly, potential DV in the past, it seems less likely. Especially since he did speak with her after she was at his apartment building. I think it's even more likely that he returned to finish conflict since it wasn't "over" enough for them to not have contact at all or have a friendly lunch. That makes me think he starts getting his phone blowing up with calls from Prisma who is angry, drunk, and sort of stranded in his complex that he comes back to deal with it ASAP. thats how volatile relationships go and especially if he is involved in illegal activity that she could compromise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back