TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, R's alibi was being in another town with friends. It appears that she decided to visit him on a whim. How did he know that she was in the building? Even if he returned home much earlier that night, where was Prisma from around 6pm on when all her calls stopped? If he was involved without being present when she arrived, he must have had help.
Perhaps . . . or perhaps the friends who gave him an alibi were lying for him.
6:00 PM might not be significant with respect to Prisma's disappearance; it might simply be when Prisma's phone's battery died.

Perhaps . . . or perhaps the friends who gave him an alibi were lying for him.
6:00 PM might not be significant with respect to Prisma's disappearance; it might simply be when Prisma's phone's battery died.
All true, although I'd expect the alibi to entail more than his friends' word. We haven't been told when Prisma's phone stopped pinging. Her sister did mention once that for a some time the family's calls did not go straight to voicemail.

Not arguing but I’m not buying the no camera thing. Did anybody go look besides the pd?

jmo

Prisma where are you girl??
BBM. Yes. A woman went to the building posing as a prospective resident. She was given a tour of the garage and some of the living areas by an employee, which she recorded. She asked a lot of questions. The video was posted on Gray Hughes' channel. According to our VI, Prisma's father (or his PI) also went there. The info about the cameras is in the earlier threads.

BBM. Yes. A woman went to the building posing as a prospective resident. She was given a tour of the garage and some of the living areas by an employee, which she recorded. She asked a lot of questions. The video was posted on Gray Hughes' channel. According to our VI, Prisma's father (or his PI) also went there. The info about the cameras is in the earlier threads.
Thats right, I had forgotten. Thank you.
Not giving up on you Prisma!!

Prisma’s mother has custody of her son, right? I think he was young and not in school yet, so he would have been with the babysitter for at least 8 hours 5 days a week.
And now he’s with his grandmother, don’t know if Prisma and her mom had a good relationship or if she babysat for Prisma to go out/date/etc. How confusing that must be for him. It must be difficult for her family not knowing what happened to her under such strange circumstances. :(

Correction: we have joint custody. He will live with Grandma 1st to 6th and with me 7th through 12th. I been waiting for few weeks on Owner to verify me and hasn't. Once I am then I will show court papers.

So I’m new to this case and found out after desperately trying to hammer my way through three threads to catch up, that I’m clearly not much of a sleuth. I didn’t even realize Prisma went missing in 2019 - I thought it just happened in 2020!

Going back to read things I missed because I jumped ahead. If anyone is following this thread regularly maybe you could give me the cliff notes? TIA

Prayinh she’ll still come home.

Ugh, this is ridiculous!!

no updates no nothing, a place like the ross in that area, u mean to tell me no outside cameras, no nothing.

If she was by a grey car im sure LE scanned every grey car that entered n left that building.

this is ridiculous

its not like she was in the middle of the woods!

i hope the mom has help with someone who can put pressure on LE for this case.
BBM
I'm not AT ALL , I couldn't even get a call back from a detective about the dumpster theory!

Are you her mother?
No not at all .

ETA: I should have elaborated a few threads back I went and took pics and found that there was a Waste Mgmt dumpster parked below the garage, It was obvious to me she could have fallen/jumped upset /been pushed , I called the Det. Barrett 3x left two messages IIRC and no response.

No not at all .

ETA: I should have elaborated a few threads back I went and took pics and found that there was a Waste Mgmt dumpster parked below the garage, It was obvious to me she could have fallen/jumped upset /been pushed , I called the Det. Barrett 3x left two messages IIRC and no response.

Were you vague in your messages or did you let them know your thoughts? I'm just curious as someone doesn't always have the time to return x amount of calls to people with the same theory. However, if I don't leave a message and they don't return the call, I'd assume they're not taking all leads seriously.

MOD NOTE:

Websleuths welcomes new members to join in discussions of the cases posted on our site. We are very careful to vet members who claim to be involved with and profess inside knowledge about these cases. There is a VERIFIED INSIDER process that must be followed for posters who want to share inside information. Once they are verified, they may post what they know to be true without having to substantiate the info with links to MSM or LE sources as do the regular membership. Until members are verified, posts containing inside info must be removed. We invite any member who would like to share inside info on any case to apply for Verified Insider status at this link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Hello, I just sent another email to become a verified insider on this case. I sent the first one April 5, 2020, with no response. I have also sent a more detailed request and response this time. I'm sure @winter63 can even help verify the information I sent in, as I'm working directly with the family and have been for a long time.

Thank you.

Hello, I just sent another email to become a verified insider on this case. I sent the first one April 5, 2020, with no response. I have also sent a more detailed request and response this time. I'm sure @winter63 can even help verify the information I sent in, as I'm working directly with the family and have been for a long time.

Thank you.
My apologies TrueCrimeTruth.

We get a large number of verifications at times on a daily basis. I do my best to answer everyone but obviously need to do better. I ask for your patience and I will be emailing you soon.
Triciq

My apologies for interrupting the discussion. Please.do not comment on this thread about donations. Click here if you have questions

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

We need your help as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. Your donations have enabled Websleuths to continue operating!!!

However we still need more help to keep Websleuths operating.

Things are difficult for everyone and it pains me to have to ask but I want make sure Websleuths does not go dark.

If you have already donated I feel once is plenty!

If by chance you are just finding out that Websleuths needs help and you are able to make a donation we would really appreciate it. (people have told me in the past they had no idea WS needed help so I am putting this post in more places on the forum)

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is our PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join our Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

Many people have suggested we start charging people membership fees.
CLICK HERE for the explanation as to why this cannot happen at Websleuths.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
PS below is my email feel free to write with any questions.
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

My apologies TrueCrimeTruth.

We get a large number of verifications at times on a daily basis. I do my best to answer everyone but obviously need to do better. I ask for your patience and I will be emailing you soon.
Triciq

Thank you so much for your time Tricia. You've been very helpful.

With all due respect, how can you say you are working with the family if I don't know who you are? My ex mother n law, me and Dom would like to know???

TrueCrimeTruth is now a verified insider. I spoke with someone very close to Prisma who confirmed that TrueCrimeTruth is indeed very close and they know she is on the forum and back TrueCrimeTruth 100 percent.

Thank you TrueCrimeTruth for your patience. Also, thank you for all your hard work on Prisma's heartbreaking case. Hopefully, we will find her alive and well somewhere soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back