TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 281939 View attachment 281940 does this look like the same Jeep I found this on Google Maps it could possibly be the same day she disappeared I'm not sure when this picture was taken but it looks similar to her Jeep you might want to look at the CCTV from 7-Eleven it's somewhere near the Olympus by Ross I'll get the exact address in a minute I'm going to have to go back into Google Maps
It doesn't look like the same vehicle to me. The back window frame is white in Prisma's and black in the other.

Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, who lives in Mesquite, Texas, has not been seen since April 17, 2019. She was reported missing after she did not pick up her six-year-old son from the babysitter’s house in Old East Dallas that evening. Lieutenant Stephen Biggs with the Mesquite Police Department said they've interviewed hundreds of people in the case, but are still at a loss as to what happened to Prisma. The 26-year-old left her job at a car dealership for lunch on April 17 and never returned. She was spotted having lunch with her ex-boyfriend at the E Bar Tex Mex restaurant located on North Haskell Avenue. The man left, but police said Prisma stayed at the restaurant and continued drinking until police said she was asked to leave. Security video later showed her running into the garage of the Olympus at Ross apartments along Ross Avenue where her ex-boyfriend lives, but police learned he was not there at the time. Police told Dateline in 2019 that there was nothing that indicated foul play at the time, but were concerned that no one had heard from Prisma in months. A year and a half later, police remain concerned and tell Dateline there have been no updates and they encourage anyone with information to come forward. Prisma is described as 5’2” and weighs around 135 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information about Prisma’s whereabouts is urged to call the Mesquite Police Department at (972) 285-6336.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Approaching two years. Where are you, Prisma? Her poor son. :(
I still think that she may have fallen into the dumpster, It's as good a theory as any.

It's also possible that the boyfriend's alibi is bogus or that he killed her after he returned, She didn't necessarily meet with foul play at the time her phone died. She may slept off her bender in the garage and then been murdered the next day.

I still think that she may have fallen into the dumpster, It's as good a theory as any.

It's also possible that the boyfriend's alibi is bogus or that he killed her after he returned, She didn't necessarily meet with foul play at the time her phone died. She may slept off her bender in the garage and then been murdered the next day.
Very good point & post. I concur.

BBM. She was last seen by a witness on the top garage level shortly before she disappeared. If she stayed there for much longer, I think somebody else (multiple people) would have come across her during the evening. It was only 6pm. If she was roaming around the building/garage drunk for some time, there would have been even more witnesses. IIRC, the aforementioned witness noticed her distressed state and offered help, which was declined. A frantic/crying woman would likely have been remembered. Even if she found a spot where she couldn't be seen and passed out, how do we know that the bf would find her? Did he know that she was in his building?

BBM. She was last seen by a witness on the top garage level shortly before she disappeared. If she stayed there for much longer, I think somebody else (multiple people) would have come across her during the evening. It was only 6pm. If she was roaming around the building/garage drunk for some time, there would have been even more witnesses. IIRC, the aforementioned witness noticed her distressed state and offered help, which was declined. A frantic/crying woman would likely have been remembered. Even if she found a spot where she couldn't be seen and passed out, how do we know that the bf would find her? Did he know that she was in his building?
We don't know why she turned around and went to his apartment. He might have lured her there.
She was on the top level of the parking structure, so I'm not sure how many people would have seen her, especially if she crawled into the backseat of someone's car and passed out. Most people try to avoid parking on the top level of a parking structure, which is usually uncovered, so there might not have been many people up there that evening. (I don't know whether that complex had assigned parking spaces.)
The oddest detail is the fact that she was sitting next to a car that had it's trunk open. She wouldn't have been able to open the trunk unless the car had been left unlocked, and I don't think many people leave their cars unlocked nowdays.
I can't help but wonder whether she climbed into that trunk. (Had her ex-boyfriend instructed her to do that?) The car could have been in an accident the next day and been scrapped out without anybody ever checking the trunk.

We don't know why she turned around and went to his apartment. He might have lured her there.
She was on the top level of the parking structure, so I'm not sure how many people would have seen her, especially if she crawled into the backseat of someone's car and passed out. Most people try to avoid parking on the top level of a parking structure, which is usually uncovered, so there might not have been many people up there that evening. (I don't know whether that complex had assigned parking spaces.)
The oddest detail is the fact that she was sitting next to a car that had it's trunk open. She wouldn't have been able to open the trunk unless the car had been left unlocked, and I don't think many people leave their cars unlocked nowdays.
I can't help but wonder whether she climbed into that trunk. (Had her ex-boyfriend instructed her to do that?) The car could have been in an accident the next day and been scrapped out without anybody ever checking the trunk.

What year was the car? If she got in the trunk and there was an accident, the trunk would have been checked. If she was conscious there is a lever on the inside now to get out.

Say she passed out and had a seizure and died. After a few days there would have been a smell and the scrap yard would have investigated.

What year was the car? If she got in the trunk and there was an accident, the trunk would have been checked. If she was conscious there is a lever on the inside now to get out.

Say she passed out and had a seizure and died. After a few days there would have been a smell and the scrap yard would have investigated.
You wouldn't be able to smell decomposition without opening the trunk.
Here in Michigan, there was a case back in the 90s where an abandoned car was towed away and sold in a police auction. When the buyers (a married couple) took the car home, they opened the trunk and found a woman's decomposed body.
There was also the case in New York a few years ago where three boys disappeared from the yard of one of them. Police couldn't find any sign of them, but a few days later, the father of one of the boys decided to check the trunk of his car. The boys had been in there the whole time. It's thought that they initially hid as a prank.
Finally, Casey Anthony is thought to had Caylee's body in her trunk for several days. No one detected an odor until the trunk was opened.​

Her phone records for that day were shown briefly on Gray Hughes' yt channel. At around the time she turned around she tried to contact her ex. There's no indication that she spoke to him or that he made her change her mind.
So far, we don't have proof that the ex was aware of her presence in the building. The person from her second to last phone call alleges that she mistook him for her ex, asking where his apartment in the building was. The last person to talk to her over the phone claimed that she sounded confused, not knowing her whereabouts. We don't know if this was before or after she was seen sitting next to the car and crying. It would be interesting to know if she was still on her phone at that point. She was calling the ex constantly until her phone activity stopped, but he didn't seem to have picked up. I don't see why she would climb into a car trunk, if the purpose of her visit was to confront the ex about something (a possibility). The only other option I see would be running away from police after the road rage incident that happened an hour earlier. If they had no contact the ex wouldn't have known about it and couldn't have planned for her "rescue".

Her phone records for that day were shown briefly on Gray Hughes' yt channel. At around the time she turned around she tried to contact her ex. There's no indication that she spoke to him or that he made her change her mind.

So far, we don't have proof that the ex was aware of her presence in the building. The person from her second to last phone call alleges that she mistook him for her ex, asking where his apartment in the building was. The last person to talk to her over the phone claimed that she sounded confused, not knowing her whereabouts. We don't know if this was before or after she was seen sitting next to the car and crying. It would be interesting to know if she was still on her phone at that point. She was calling the ex constantly until her phone activity stopped, but he didn't seem to have picked up. I don't see why she would climb into a car trunk, if the purpose of her visit was to confront the ex about something (a possibility). The only other option I see would be running away from police after the road rage incident that happened an hour earlier. If they had no contact the ex wouldn't have known about it and couldn't have planned for her "rescue".
What plausible explanation (or explanations) can you offer for why the car trunk was open? I have been in many parking garages over the years, and I don't recall ever seeing a trunk left open. It would be a heck of a coincidence for the open trunk to be unconnected to Prisma in any way.

But why would she sleep off her bender in a garage. She had her jeep with her. Wouldn't she have just left or slept in her car?

What plausible explanation (or explanations) can you offer for why the car trunk was open? I have been in many parking garages over the years, and I don't recall ever seeing a trunk left open. It would be a heck of a coincidence for the open trunk to be unconnected to Prisma in any way.
To me an open trunk indicates that the car owner/driver isn't far away. It could have been another resident and the woman who spotted Prisma just missed them or didn't see them. The car may or may not be connected to Prisma's disappearance. I'm not sure if she could be persuaded to get into someone's car (let alone trunk) voluntarily if she didn't know them. She was seen crying even before she got to the garage roof. IMO she was there to find/meet her ex. Due to her crying it wasn't a happy occasion.

ETA: It seems strange that she told the woman who saw her on the roof to mind her own business, but was so confused on her last call that she wasn't able to tell where she was at and clearly needed help. Presumably all within 10 minutes. The two don't go together or her condition must have deteriorated quickly.

Last edited:
To me an open trunk indicates that the car owner/driver isn't far away. It could have been another resident and the woman who spotted Prisma just missed them or didn't see them. The car may or may not be connected to Prisma's disappearance. I'm not sure if she could be persuaded to get into someone's car (let alone trunk) voluntarily if she didn't know them. She was seen crying even before she got to the garage roof. IMO she was there to find/meet her ex. Due to her crying it wasn't a happy occasion.

ETA: It seems strange that she told the woman who saw her on the roof to mind her own business, but was so confused on her last call that she wasn't able to tell where she was at and clearly needed help. Presumably all within 10 minutes. The two don't go together or her condition must have deteriorated quickly.
I tend to agree with the theory that she was slipped a roofie at the bar. I'm not sure whether her ex did it or whether it was an employee at the bar or possibly another patron.
There's no indication that anyone followed her after she left the bar, so if someone other than her ex slipped her the roofie, that person must have been out of the picture by the time she reached the apartment complex.
If the person whose trunk was open was nearby, then it stands to reason that that person must have seen Prisma yet failed to come forward as a witness, which in itself is suspicious.

But why would she sleep off her bender in a garage. She had her jeep with her. Wouldn't she have just left or slept in her car?
Not if she wanted to stay in the parking garage in order to try to intercept her ex. And she may have been too disoriented to make it back to her Jeep; she may have crawled into a car and passed out.

I tend to agree with the theory that she was slipped a roofie at the bar. I'm not sure whether her ex did it or whether it was an employee at the bar or possibly another patron.
There's no indication that anyone followed her after she left the bar, so if someone other than her ex slipped her the roofie, that person must have been out of the picture by the time she reached the apartment complex.
If the person whose trunk was open was nearby, then it stands to reason that that person must have seen Prisma yet failed to come forward as a witness, which in itself is suspicious.
Her ex left the restaurant hours before her, so perhaps anything he possibly gave her would have worn off before the evening (unless he gave her something to take later). She was on camera while sitting alone at the bar. Employee also seems unlikely. Could she have taken something herself? She appeared intoxicated when she arrived, but that could not have escalated so fast.

I agree that anyone seeing her and not reporting it would be suspicious. Unless they didn't trust police to not treat them as a suspect. Maybe someone else did see her but didn't offer help. Or a stranger took advantage of her situation. Obviously she didn't want to involve strangers, that's why she called friends when she couldn't reach the ex.

There was a wine tasting event taking place in the building that evening. There could have been more than a usual number of non-residents present. The non-resident parking was on the top floor, which doesn't mean that the residents couldn't park there. She must have had a reason why she went to the roof.

I do recall the step father saying boy friend had left her in a corn field once. I had young lady working for me and her boy friend abandoned her 20 miles up in the mountains to walk home. She found her way home, only to return to him. The abuse cycle continued.

IMO Prisma, maybe because she was intoxicated and arguments like this had happened in the past, she didn't feel threatened on this day. If she did, she would have taken her gun which was left in the car. Maybe this was standard protocol for this relationship and unknown to her a better mouse trap.

BTW I don't think she was running from the police because of the brandishing caper. Usually when someone commits a crime with a gun they quickly dispose of it. It's all about deniability. She was going to that apartment complex for a reason.

I wish I was better at sitting on the fence as many here on WS can. I just cannot imagine this being some freak accident or other opportunistic thing when she was trying so hard to confront someone who had violently abused her in the past. All I can think is that he was smart and was able to cover up his tracks with some very compelling set of alibis.
Jmo though.
JUSTICE FOR PRISMA!!!

How did the ex know that she was going to march into his building and confront him that evening? If her visit wasn't planned, he couldn't have created an alibi for himself in advance. IIRC, his alibi consisted of other people's testimonies, camera footage and his cell phone pings.

How did the ex know that she was going to march into his building and confront him that evening? If her visit wasn't planned, he couldn't have created an alibi for himself in advance. IIRC, his alibi consisted of other people's testimonies, camera footage and his cell phone pings.
Cell phone pings don't mean anything; he might not have had his phone with him at all times.
And the police may be checking his alibi for the wrong window of time. Prisma may have survived the night and been killed the next day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back