TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cell phone pings don't mean anything; he might not have had his phone with him at all times.
And the police may be checking his alibi for the wrong window of time. Prisma may have survived the night and been killed the next day.
Again, if her visit was random, he could not have planned for his phone to ping at a different location (e.g. a restaurant) at the time when he was actually home. Allegedly he returned home at 4am. I would expect there's corroboration of that. Surveillance footage in one or both locations would be a good example. If he didn't know that she was in his building and nobody else reported seeing her after 6pm, how did he find her upon his return? According to her friend she didn't know the number of her ex's apartment.

IMO something happened to her shortly after 6pm and it's likely that the ex was elsewhere at the time. If he had anything to do with it (e.g. someone else acted on his behalf), it has yet to be discovered. It was too early for her not to be noticed by anyone in the building if she simply passed out (for several hours) or her phone's battery died. Her family who tried to call her later that night would know if her phone was ringing.

I tend to agree with the theory that she was slipped a roofie at the bar. I'm not sure whether her ex did it or whether it was an employee at the bar or possibly another patron.
I've been a patron of that establishment since it opened and I feel I can say with 100% certainty that the bartenders there would NEVER do something like that. The majority of their daytime clientele would be considered... whatever the term for "more regular than a regular" is. "Constant" customers sounds accurate, IMO. Also - This is a restaurant that gives a solid discount on anything not alcohol to all first responders in uniform... which makes it a "cop spot" - and very unlikely "slipping somebody something" type shenanigans would've happened. Anybody who wasn't part of the daytime fabric there would've stood out... and that info would've been passed along to LE without hesitation.

Now - EBar is situated on a high-traffic surface street in a neighborhood that is not quite gentrified yet, albeit on its way. I've occasionally encountered some sketchy individuals on that block and in that parking lot over the years. FWIW - My "occasionally" = roughly once/6-8months (which would've meant 1 in every 50 visits pre-COVID).

A thought that crossed my mind is that the exe left Prisma at the restaurant for some reason with the promise to return and then did not come back. Prisma waited getting ever more upset and intoxicated before going to the apartment to confront the exe.

One mystery is what is the specific issue between Prisma and her exe? Must be major for her to get so upset. The road rage involving a gun on her part s an over the top indication of the degree of upset (plus intoxication) when left the restaurant and decided to go to the apartment building. The issue(s) may shed light on what what has occurred.

The second and overriding mystery is what happened to Prisma once she was in the apartment building. Maybe an accident and her body is secreted in an obscure cranny but this is doubtful. Perhaps the perp was exe or someone connected or perhaps the perp was someone who looked to take advantage of and attractive and highly intoxicated and emotional woman. In either case, there are many means for a body to be removed from the apartment building to who knows where and IMO this is what is likely.

My best guess is that had LE searched the abusive ex’s apartment the very next day this case would be solved. Did they EVER search the apartment? Poor Prisma. At this point I doubt she’ll ever be found. :(

My best guess is that had LE searched the abusive ex’s apartment the very next day this case would be solved. Did they EVER search the apartment? Poor Prisma. At this point I doubt she’ll ever be found. :(
BBM. IIRC, they did. This was disclosed some time ago on the thread. I don't think the apartment was searched immediately. We don't know how quickly the ex appeared on the police radar, whether he was home, etc. Dogs were also used in the search of the building a couple of days after the disappearance.

Technically Prisma could have turned off her phone an walked out on the opposite side of the building, though her reported condition doesn't make it likely.

ETA: I think it was from another source, but in the video below Prisma's dad says that her ex moved out of his apartment a couple of days after it had been searched. He also says that the ex was on a date the night Prisma disappeared. The video was posted here on Jan 27.

ETA2: A police statement is quoted at 45:26: "We have been inside his apartment and his vehicle with search, with his consent."

Last edited:
BBM. IIRC, they did. This was disclosed some time ago on the thread. I don't think the apartment was searched immediately. We don't know how quickly the ex appeared on the police radar, whether he was home, etc. Dogs were also used in the search of the building a couple of days after the disappearance.

Technically Prisma could have turned off her phone an walked out on the opposite side of the building, though her reported condition doesn't make it likely.

ETA: I think it was from another source, but in the video below Prisma's dad says that her ex moved out of his apartment a couple of days after it had been searched. He also says that the ex was on a date the night Prisma disappeared. The video was posted here on Jan 27.

Thanks for the reminder, @indicolite22. Prisma has been missing for so long now I’ve forgotten a lot of details. I’ve entertained just about every possible scenario, but I just can’t shake where she was last seen and what her relationship was like with that person. Also not lost on me is that she had a huge fight with that person that afternoon. It seems like a no brainer to me , and an alibi doesn’t mean much to me since we don’t know what or WHEN something happened to Prisma. It could have been the next day after said person’s alibi is no longer relevant. I don’t know, but obviously LE doesn’t have any or enough evidence so it doesn’t really matter what my hunch is. I think this case has ALOT of red herrings but it’s most likely the most obvious. MOO. I think someone just got lucky unfortunately.

There are questions about the ex's outing that night. According to one version (unconfirmed, told by Prisma's father), he was on a date, but other sources claim that he was out with friends. The latter could mean multiple witnesses, plus staff. It's not known if they stayed at the same place the entire time. According the video above, he was within 10 miles of his home. He returned home at around 4am. If he was alone on a date with another woman, it would make it difficult for him to leave her (and his phone) alone at a restaurant, go home and return, without her getting suspicious.

I wonder what type of video surveillance of him is available (parking lot of the establishment?).

I'd like to know if the police could establish whether he was aware of Prisma's presence in his building at the time (I'm sure he denies it) and if he had any friends/associates living in the same building that could have notified him (he had only been living there for a couple of months). Another (major) step would be making another person commit nefarious acts on his behalf. Involving other people (either as witnesses or accomplices) complicates things. Few people would be willing to get involved in a domestic situation, let alone one that could end in murder.

I'm not sure about the ex's motive either. They were talking on the phone multiple times throughout the day, met for lunch, got into an argument (we don't know how serious), both left for half an hour with only Prisma returning, only to speak once again shortly on the phone. After that, the ex was seemingly unreachable to Prisma, despite her attempts, as if he moved on. What was she holding over his head for him to even contemplate murder? They didn't live together and he could have stayed away. Was he jealous? Did she owe him money? Threaten a new relationship?

There are questions about the ex's outing that night. According to one version (unconfirmed, told by Prisma's father), he was on a date, but other sources claim that he was out with friends. The latter could mean multiple witnesses, plus staff. It's not known if they stayed at the same place the entire time. According the video above, he was within 10 miles of his home. He returned home at around 4am. If he was alone on a date with another woman, it would make it difficult for him to leave her (and his phone) alone at a restaurant, go home and return, without her getting suspicious.

I wonder what type of video surveillance of him is available (parking lot of the establishment?).

I'd like to know if the police could establish whether he was aware of Prisma's presence in his building at the time (I'm sure he denies it) and if he had any friends/associates living in the same building that could have notified him (he had only been living there for a couple of months). Another (major) step would be making another person commit nefarious acts on his behalf. Involving other people (either as witnesses or accomplices) complicates things. Few people would be willing to get involved in a domestic situation, let alone one that could end in murder.

I'm not sure about the ex's motive either. They were talking on the phone multiple times throughout the day, met for lunch, got into an argument (we don't know how serious), both left for half an hour with only Prisma returning, only to speak once again shortly on the phone. After that, the ex was seemingly unreachable to Prisma, despite her attempts, as if he moved on. What was she holding over his head for him to even contemplate murder? They didn't live together and he could have stayed away. Was he jealous? Did she owe him money? Threaten a new relationship?
All good questions! There doesn’t really have to be a motive. Could have been violence that just went too far? Rage? I do still think it’s possible she had some sort of accident herself with the intoxicated state she was in. I actually do think she could have fallen over the side of the garage into the dumpster. We’ll likely never know.

They appear to be public appeals for an unspecified person (but possibly Prisma's ex) to talk with the private investigator connected to Prisma's family.
Would say more the babysitter than the ex, but could well be either. I’d love for this case to be solved, her beautiful boy deserves that at least.

Would say more the babysitter than the ex, but could well be either. I’d love for this case to be solved, her beautiful boy deserves that at least.
One of the lines used was "be a man", so it's directed at a male.

More new posts on the Where is Prisma Reyes fb page.

Prisma's case is in the news again. It'll be two years since her disappearance on the 17th.

Case of Missing Mesquite Mother Last Seen in Old East Dallas ‘Haunts' Detective Searching for Answers

One of the lines used was "be a man", so it's directed at a male.

More new posts on the Where is Prisma Reyes fb page.

Prisma's case is in the news again. It'll be two years since her disappearance on the 17th.

Case of Missing Mesquite Mother Last Seen in Old East Dallas ‘Haunts' Detective Searching for Answers

I saw that after reading some more...ooops. I’m not convinced this way will work. Although I certainly hope it does. But all power to them, Prisma’s son deserves to know the truth. As a mum to a 5 & 7 yr old the pain he must be feeling is acutely felt by mums everywhere.

I saw that after reading some more...ooops. I’m not convinced this way will work. Although I certainly hope it does. But all power to them, Prisma’s son deserves to know the truth. As a mum to a 5 & 7 yr old the pain he must be feeling is acutely felt by mums everywhere.
BBM. I agree. IMO, if you have evidence of someone's involvement/guilt, go to police. If you don't, threatening them could constitute harassment (or maybe not, if you don't name names). Can PIs operate like this? Has it ever worked?

Last edited:
New outstanding documentary about Prisma, shared by Where is Prisma Reyes (and interviewed in the documentary):

Includes much information that I don't believe has been shared here. I'll try to list new info when I have more time.

Reposting the documentary from Jan 27 (includes interviews with Prisma's dad and the PI - owner of Where is Prisma Reyes fb page)

Additional Mar 3 video from the same source (short interview with Prisma's son's father who mentions Websleuths):

ETA: Websleuths is mentioned as the source of misinformation about him, although this has been cleared up (with his participation) on WS a while ago. AFAIK, no rumors were introduced here by regular members. Info posted by VIs doesn't need to be verified.

Last edited:
Adapted timeline of Prisma's last known actions from a recent post on Where is Prisma Reyes fb:

5:47 She pulls up in her Jeep and parks.
5:49-5:50 She stands in front of the elevator, on the phone with an alleged ex-boyfriend/friend (friend 1)
5:51 She walks off camera and ends the call
5:54-5:55 She calls R (ex who lives in the building)
5:56-5:57 She calls R
5:57-5:57 She calls R
5:57-6:01 She calls a friend (friend 2)
5:58-6:02 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 2)
5:59-6:01 She calls R
6:00-6:03 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 3)
6:01-6:02 She calls R

Additionally:
We never learned the topic of discussion with friend 1.
Friend 2 was interviewed on Gray Hughes' channel. He said that she was looking for R and couldn't find his apartment.
Friend 3 reportedly said that she was confused and didn't know where she was at.

Adapted timeline of Prisma's last known actions from a recent post on Where is Prisma Reyes fb:

5:47 She pulls up in her Jeep and parks.
5:49-5:50 She stands in front of the elevator, on the phone with an alleged ex-boyfriend/friend (friend 1)
5:51 She walks off camera and ends the call
5:54-5:55 She calls R (ex who lives in the building)
5:56-5:57 She calls R
5:57-5:57 She calls R
5:57-6:01 She calls a friend (friend 2)
5:58-6:02 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 2)
5:59-6:01 She calls R
6:00-6:03 She calls and talks to a friend (friend 3)
6:01-6:02 She calls R

Additionally:
We never learned the topic of discussion with friend 1.
Friend 2 was interviewed on Gray Hughes' channel. He said that she was looking for R and couldn't find his apartment.
Friend 3 reportedly said that she was confused and didn't know where she was at.

I apologize if this has been discussed, but where was the last ping from her phone? Has this been released?

According to police, her phone last pinged within the apartment complex where she was last seen. Time of the last ping has not been released.

And I haven't heard anything about cadaver dogs, which is surprising...or maybe I missed it?

If I were the police, going over everything with a canine would be priority. Barring that, get to the landfill where that garbage was dumped within a day or two of her going missing.

If they did all that, it is very likely to be foul play, or maybe a major mental health emergency where she was not even aware of her phone and walked away. I think someone would have seen her in that case though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back