TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I truly hope they are get closer to finding out what happened to poor Prisma. It’s been too long for her family to be in such limbo. I wish them luck and crossing my fingers that the information they are talking about will solve this case.

Thanks @indicolite22 for the updates! I can’t believe we’ve been following this case for so long now.

Hey guys and gals sorry I'm not on here as much. As far as them hinting who the people know what happened to prisma they feel they are on to something. We speak together occasionally to see what can be put out there without alerting the highly potential suspects. Trust me its been frustrating all around but we gotta keep trying. I just hope the day comes we pressure the one that knows and all the beans come out. For those that been here since day 1 you all are appreciated. Thanks to those who have reached out to me. If you add me on Facebook please let me know you from here. I always think its a fake profile when I see different states and countries add me. I hope I didn't block some of you by accident.

Hello everyone. Just spent the last two days reading through both forums. I worked very close to this area when this happened. And I am glad to see this and the facebook group rather active still( I sadly did not know about this site at the time and am just now stumbling upon it). Crossing my fingers for the updates that were brought up and for some answers for Prisma and her family.

My thoughts while we wait for more updates:

The dumpster theory here is pretty good. That is the only way IMO all of her belongings could have vanished with her (purse, keys, phone). I believe I read it was four days before there was a search? And I don't think (in this forum at least) it was nailed down when the trash would have been picked up in April 2019 at this complex. In my experience with apartments they empty the dumpsters more frequently than once a week.
I am also pretty sure that it has not been confirmed ( in this forum) that the police searched all dumpsters or the landfill. But, probably? I've personally been to the landfill in Dallas and IMO a body would be destroyed pretty quickly upon arrival as they have a small army of giant front loaders crushing the garbage as they unload it. Now, how she would have ended up in a dumpster? I lean more towards her being put there rather than her falling from the roof or taking a nap.
I can get behind that her phone just died. She was on it all day and was very drunk ( possibly too much so to find her car again).
BUT, the post above that was brought over from FB claiming this was for sure not an opportunistic killer and that it was not R, throws me through a loop. It still suggests someone was involved, and that it was not an accident.
If it isn't a crime of opportunity and they are so sure it isn't R, who else could have even known that she was there? It doesn't even seem like she knew she was going to be there.

On pins and needles waiting for more information. It has been two years and almost two months. Prisma deserves Justice, her family deserves answers. I hope very much this will be solved.

Hello everyone. Just spent the last two days reading through both forums. I worked very close to this area when this happened. And I am glad to see this and the facebook group rather active still( I sadly did not know about this site at the time and am just now stumbling upon it). Crossing my fingers for the updates that were brought up and for some answers for Prisma and her family.

My thoughts while we wait for more updates:

The dumpster theory here is pretty good. That is the only way IMO all of her belongings could have vanished with her (purse, keys, phone). I believe I read it was four days before there was a search? And I don't think (in this forum at least) it was nailed down when the trash would have been picked up in April 2019 at this complex. In my experience with apartments they empty the dumpsters more frequently than once a week.
I am also pretty sure that it has not been confirmed ( in this forum) that the police searched all dumpsters or the landfill. But, probably? I've personally been to the landfill in Dallas and IMO a body would be destroyed pretty quickly upon arrival as they have a small army of giant front loaders crushing the garbage as they unload it. Now, how she would have ended up in a dumpster? I lean more towards her being put there rather than her falling from the roof or taking a nap.
I can get behind that her phone just died. She was on it all day and was very drunk ( possibly too much so to find her car again).
BUT, the post above that was brought over from FB claiming this was for sure not an opportunistic killer and that it was not R, throws me through a loop. It still suggests someone was involved, and that it was not an accident.
If it isn't a crime of opportunity and they are so sure it isn't R, who else could have even known that she was there? It doesn't even seem like she knew she was going to be there.

On pins and needles waiting for more information. It has been two years and almost two months. Prisma deserves Justice, her family deserves answers. I hope very much this will be solved.
Also...dumpster lids are usually closed unless garbage is being put in....so she would have landed on top of the dumpster.

I am not aware that the big dumpsters have lids. The square ones do, but it was stated earlier ( in the previous thread) that it was the bigger, longer dumpsters in 2019.

Save a very planned out nefarious act, IMO "Dumpster/Landfill" theory would be a good reason why a body still has not been found.
"Silver car" "Trunk" theory leaves me thinking this person would have had a plan already on where to hide a body for two years without anyone stumbling upon it.
I am stumped.

I just wish we knew if they had searched the landfill.

IMO there would have to be a serious indication that she was taken to the landfill in order to do any searches there. The searches would be time consuming and costly. We would have heard about it.

I think it's still possible that she left the building in someone's car, whether she knew the person or not.

IMO there would have to be a serious indication that she was taken to the landfill in order to do any searches there. The searches would be time consuming and costly. We would have heard about it.

I think it's still possible that she left the building in someone's car, whether she knew the person or not.
Yes, we would have heard about a landfill search. They wouldn't be able to keep that out of the media.

I'm trying to think of what would cause me to cry next to an open trunk of a car... maybe of I was expecting something to be there but it wasn't and vice versa?
I think she was seen crying even before that. There was a person with her in the elevator on the way up.

Article from Aug 29, 2019: New Video Released of Mesquite Mother Missing for Over 4 Months

Police say Reyes entered the elevator and was seen crying by a resident who got off on the second floor while she remained inside.

I'm trying to think of what would cause me to cry next to an open trunk of a car... maybe of I was expecting something to be there but it wasn't and vice versa?

Lots of alcohol + frustration at not being able to get to her ex's apartment or find him. I don't think the car itself had anything to do with it.

Personally, I really don't believe that the ex had anything to do with it. By all accounts of the timeline and her actions, she was the one who was pursuing him, or seeking him out, for whatever reasons. Maybe she is the one who didn't want to let things go. He sounds like he was in some respects just trying to get away from her. If he was a more typical domestic violence killer, he would have lured her back to his place or somewhere secluded, and killed her there and then got rid of her after the fact. He wouldn't answer his phone, wasn't responding, to me it seems he just didn't want to deal with her. Maybe she found out that he had a date that night and it sent her into a rage. All her actions that day seem impulsive, random and unpredictable, and certainly driven by alcohol consumption.

If foul play happened to her, I don't for a second believe that it was planned. Opportunistic taking advantage, which would be really hard to solve. Where do you even start? I am more in the death by misadventure camp - she fell somewhere or passed out somewhere where she just cannot be found. No matter what, this case is tragically sad, and I am not hopeful that under the circumstances there will ever be answers. I hope I am wrong.

Lots of alcohol + frustration at not being able to get to her ex's apartment or find him. I don't think the car itself had anything to do with it.

Personally, I really don't believe that the ex had anything to do with it. By all accounts of the timeline and her actions, she was the one who was pursuing him, or seeking him out, for whatever reasons. Maybe she is the one who didn't want to let things go. He sounds like he was in some respects just trying to get away from her. If he was a more typical domestic violence killer, he would have lured her back to his place or somewhere secluded, and killed her there and then got rid of her after the fact. He wouldn't answer his phone, wasn't responding, to me it seems he just didn't want to deal with her. Maybe she found out that he had a date that night and it sent her into a rage. All her actions that day seem impulsive, random and unpredictable, and certainly driven by alcohol consumption.

If foul play happened to her, I don't for a second believe that it was planned. Opportunistic taking advantage, which would be really hard to solve. Where do you even start? I am more in the death by misadventure camp - she fell somewhere or passed out somewhere where she just cannot be found. No matter what, this case is tragically sad, and I am not hopeful that under the circumstances there will ever be answers. I hope I am wrong.
I mean...she has to be somewhere? I really hope they checked and rechecked everywhere..

It's interesting that the people behind the fb page, involved as private investigators working with Prisma's family, believe that their findings will shock everyone, including the family. I don't see how they can announce results without their suspects being recognizable when evidence is presented. They would have to remain sufficiently vague.
Hi! I am a former licensed PI, yes, and we speak with the family very frequently. We will not shock the family. The failures in the investigation and frustrations behind what we've had to go through, will.

On why she turned around and headed to Olympus: Was it random or the result of a call she received? I checked her call log, provided by Prisma's father in GH's video. She made two 1-minute outgoing calls at 5:25 and 5:27 pm respectively, that could have been unsuccessful attempts. The first call was to the number from her later last successful call at 6pm (not Chris). The second call was to R. IMO it's not likely that someone else's call prompted her to return, but a failure to reach someone. The very last entry on the log after 6pm is another 1-minute call to R.

People who might know something (IMO):
R
the owner of her Jeep (not R)
the three people she spoke to on the phone after arriving at the Olympus (one might be the Jeep owner)

There could be others who haven't been mentioned yet. There must be a reason why the FOIA request was curtailed.
this.... allllll of this. (sorry duplicate)

On why she turned around and headed to Olympus: Was it random or the result of a call she received? I checked her call log, provided by Prisma's father in GH's video. She made two 1-minute outgoing calls at 5:25 and 5:27 pm respectively, that could have been unsuccessful attempts. The first call was to the number from her later last successful call at 6pm (not Chris). The second call was to R. IMO it's not likely that someone else's call prompted her to return, but a failure to reach someone. The very last entry on the log after 6pm is another 1-minute call to R.

People who might know something (IMO):
R
the owner of her Jeep (not R)
the three people she spoke to on the phone after arriving at the Olympus (one might be the Jeep owner)

There could be others who haven't been mentioned yet. There must be a reason why the FOIA request was curtailed.
this.... allllll of this. Did you see the podcast episode beyond i-30? this is exactly why that is so important!

I wonder if @ArturoGarzaDDD has any idea who the people are behind the page and what they may be hinting at? It's been awhile since he's commented but I think he's the only verified insider on this case
hello. I'm also a verified insider and the owner of the FB page Where is Prisma Reyes. I'm a former licensed PI. I talk to @ArturoGarzaDDD regularly. He's a great guy and he has been an invaluable resource and friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back