TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Another thing Prisma's female friend mentioned on Gray's channel (Sep 4 video) was that in her opinion AG hasn't moved to the Olympus building only recently, because Prisma sent her the Olympus address two years ago. Maybe she knew someone else living in that building back then?

Interesting. She has a Facebook friend who lives in that same building. MOO

Her father put up a reward and he has been on the podcasts as well. He also hired a PI.

While I get the same way on every quiet case, wondering if they are investigating, I am often proven wrong.

I follow one that does not have tons of people on it, kind of like this one. The circumstances are entirely different. She was an accomplished similar aged girl to Prisma, went home one day for lunch from work and was killed in her apartment in broad daylight with others in the complex home in their apartments.

Months went by and we all thought the PD/LE was doing nothing and not too long ago lo and behold, they announced an arrest.

What is similar is the silence and the fact there was an apartment complex involved whose residents would not have even known someone was murdered in the complex but for learning it elsewhere. I imagine if flyers were put up there they would have been taken down as well. Public relations, rentals, safety and all of that ya know (imo). They had NO cameras at all from what we know thus far in that case. (Carolyn Byington if anyone would like to follow it--there has been an arrest now).

Anyhow, we were mostly all doubting it was even being looked at and lo and behold an arrest and they were on it all of the time.

I hope, truly hope the same happens here.

People care Prisma.

Jmo.

Question for folks who’ve been to the Olympus.... could someone be pushed off the parking garage level she was reportedly see on and into the dumpster below or would someone have to climb up and jump over?

Her father put up a reward and he has been on the podcasts as well. He also hired a PI.

While I get the same way on every quiet case, wondering if they are investigating, I am often proven wrong.

I follow one that does not have tons of people on it, kind of like this one. The circumstances are entirely different. She was an accomplished similar aged girl to Prisma, went home one day for lunch from work and was killed in her apartment in broad daylight with others in the complex home in their apartments.

Months went by and we all thought the PD/LE was doing nothing and not too long ago lo and behold, they announced an arrest.

What is similar is the silence and the fact there was an apartment complex involved whose residents would not have even known someone was murdered in the complex but for learning it elsewhere. I imagine if flyers were put up there they would have been taken down as well. Public relations, rentals, safety and all of that ya know (imo). They had NO cameras at all from what we know thus far in that case. (Carolyn Byington if anyone would like to follow it--there has been an arrest now).

Anyhow, we were mostly all doubting it was even being looked at and lo and behold an arrest and they were on it all of the time.

I hope, truly hope the same happens here.

People care Prisma.

Jmo.
Good points. I’ve been following the Carolyn Byington case as well and they are very similar. However, I don’t recall LE ever stating that they were just one tip away from solving it. It was silence and then out of nowhere they had made an arrest. On this case, and many others, it worries me when LE says they need only one more piece of the puzzle/one tip away. MOO

Yes. Another thing Prisma's female friend mentioned on Gray's channel (Sep 4 video) was that in her opinion AG hasn't moved to the Olympus building only recently, because Prisma sent her the Olympus address two years ago. Maybe she knew someone else living in that building back then?
Do we know how long AG has lived at that complex? If it’s been a couple of years then I’m sure Prisma would have known what apartment he lived in. Where did we hear that he had just moved in there?

Poor Prisma, where could she be?

I am just puzzled with this case.

I would think that military would be quietly involved in searching for her. They don't take it lightly when one of their own is missing- especially if they believe something bad happened to her.

Good points. I’ve been following the Carolyn Byington case as well and they are very similar. However, I don’t recall LE ever stating that they were just one tip away from solving it. It was silence and then out of nowhere they had made an arrest. On this case, and many others, it worries me when LE says they need only one more piece of the puzzle/one tip away. MOO

I totally agree. Not sure if they ever said one tip away but I do know a local or two asked them about it, etc.

It sure is a very common statement though in many cases. It always worries me too.

Carolyn and Prisma were/are the same age I think. It is just so wrong.

Again, entirely different cases but we were surprised with an arrest in Carolyn's. I sure hope the same happens here.

Jmo.

Do we know how long AG has lived at that complex? If it’s been a couple of years then I’m sure Prisma would have known what apartment he lived in. Where did we hear that he had just moved in there?
It's possible that years ago Prisma was visiting someone else in that building. AG could have also lived there twice, renting different appartments. I think it was Prisma's father who mentioned in an interview that it had been a recent move.

So Prisma was back with AG this year after dating him years ago. Her dad learned about it in March (after her birthday). He said that they lived together. When? And then AG presumably moved into Olympus. Did they break up? IMO AG's apparent disinterest in finding her seems to indicate that.

I'm also thinking about parallels with the incident that happened at the Icon at Ross in 2017 that was mentioned on this thread (a young mother fell from the garage roof). A lot more surveillance is available in that case and the persons of interest are seen on camera, yet nobody was ever arrested. Prisma's case might be even more difficult to solve.

Last edited:
I totally agree. Not sure if they ever said one tip away but I do know a local or two asked them about it, etc.
It sure is a very common statement though in many cases. It always worries me too.
Carolyn and Prisma were/are the same age I think. It is just so wrong.
Again, entirely different cases but we were surprised with an arrest in Carolyn's. I sure hope the same happens here.
Jmo.
BBM Yes, I agree and when I hear that statement, the first thing I think of is it's going to become a cold case. The Abby and Libby case is a perfect example. I hope I'm wrong about that case but after 2 1/2 years, they have no suspect in mind. MOO UGH :(
I pray Prisma's case is like Carolyn's and not like Abby and Libby.

It's possible that years ago Prisma was visiting someone else in that building. AG could have also lived there twice, renting different appartments. I think it was Prisma's father who mentioned in an interview that it had been a recent move.

So Prisma was back with AG this year after dating him years ago. Her dad learned about it in March (after her birthday). He said that they lived together. When? And then AG presumably moved into Olympus. Did they break up? IMO AG's apparent disinterest in finding her seems to indicate that.

I'm also thinking about parallels with the incident that happened at Icon at Ross in 2017 that was mentioned on this thread (a young mother fell from the garage roof). A lot more surveillance is available in that case and the persons of interest are seen on camera, yet nobody was ever arrested. Prisma's case might be even more difficult to solve.
Many years ago I was in a very dysfunctional, abusive, "on and off" relationship. All of my friends and family hated the guy so I kept it secret for a couple of years until I finally left him for good. I know why Prisma kept it a secret because it's basically embarrassing and hard to explain to someone why we would go back to such a toxic, abusive, relationship. Anyway, I can bet it was very "on and off" with AG and during the "off" times, she probably didn't know where he was living. I posted something earlier about, how could Prisma not know that he lived there, etc... After reflecting on my similar, past relationship, I can now see that she probably didn't know where he lived at various times and I can see why her family didn't know all the details. MOO
I didn't know about the incident at Icon at Ross in 2017. I guess I missed that. Thanks for sharing. What a sad case and absolutely horrible the person of interest is still out there living his life while the young mother isn't. Horrible! MOO

Thanks to those that answered my questions. Since Prisma was last seen crying near the open trunk of a car, was the description of this car given and has le examined the footage of any cars seen leaving the complex soon thereafter?
I think there was a silver car mentioned earlier on the previous thead and we discussed the garage cameras a while back on the first thread. A woman went to check the Olympus and Gray Hughes posted her tour of the building on his YT channel. According to her, there are only three cameras on the ground floor of the garage: two pointing at the elevators and one pointing at the guest entrance. Departures aren't covered. The employee giving the tour mentioned that there was a license plate reader in the garage, but I haven't seen it mentioned since. I wonder if there were any cameras on the top floor/roof.

Last edited:
I think there was a silver car mentioned earlier on the previous thead and we discussed the garage cameras a while back on the first thread. A woman went to check the Olympus and Gray Hughes posted her tour of the building on his YT channel. According to her, there are only three cameras on the ground floor of the garage: two pointing at the elevators and one pointing at the guest entrance. Departures aren't covered. The employee giving the tour mentioned that there was a license plate reader in the garage, but I haven't seen it mentioned since. I wonder if there were any cameras on the top floor/roof.
BBM If there is a license plate reader that reads every plate entering the garage, this would be fantastic! I was watching a crime show about a case where a young man was shot down in front of his mother's condo. Two random guys had followed him home from a Walmart parking lot (I think it was a Walmart), entered the gate while other cars were going through, and fatally shot him as he was getting out of his car in front of the condo. Essentially, it was the license plate reader at the condo entrance gates that solved this crime. I hope the Olympus has this and I hope LE has checked every plate. MOO

BBM Yes, I agree and when I hear that statement, the first thing I think of is it's going to become a cold case. The Abby and Libby case is a perfect example. I hope I'm wrong about that case but after 2 1/2 years, they have no suspect in mind. MOO UGH :(
I pray Prisma's case is like Carolyn's and not like Abby and Libby.

ITA, BBM, well said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back