TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit stuck on the fact he gave a different name at the restaurant. First, I do not know why any restaurant would ask you your first name on a lunch date, etc. or was he a regular and wanted to be known by a different name from day one because he has a bad history? Or was he using someone else's credit card and needed the names to match? My other thought would be that he had ill intentions from the start when meeting her there and wanted no trail matching his name for his plans? Was it also not said he would not remove his sunglasses?

There is enough of an incident LE was called?

This all sounds so odd to me, his behavior. She then ends up at his apartment complex and apparently driving herself. And has not been seen since.

I have to assume LE has far more than we know.

I pray for her and her child and family.

We have a new billboard going up tomorrow, a private investigator that her father knows has now volunteered his services to help come up with some answers to finding Prisma, her dad posted an ad on fb marketplace which has now had over 400 shares in 2 days, and her sister is waiting to hear back from Texas Equusearch, hopefully we can find her safe
Winter- Great job! One more suggestion. Create a missing flyer. You can Google the words "missing flyer" and should be able to find a template. Go on facebook and put it on as many missing pages that you can find. Search in facebook with "missing person" and you should see a list. Add Texas to the search and I know several will come up. Tell everyone to go share it on their pages. Tell us where it is and we will share it too.

Is there a possibility that she was lured to the appartment complex, maybe to collect something? I hope the police can establish if someone buzzed her in through one of the access doors in the garage.

Winter- Great job! One more suggestion. Create a missing flyer. You can Google the words "missing flyer" and should be able to find a template. Go on facebook and put it on as many missing pages that you can find. Search in facebook with "missing person" and you should see a list. Add Texas to the search and I know several will come up. Tell everyone to go share it on their pages. Tell us where it is and we will share it too.
her dad put signs on his truck doors, and his big rig, if you go to his page u can share as he has it public for now since she came up missing, we all have been using the billboard sign to get it out there, took pics of it when sign was put up in Mesquite, there is plenty on his page, or you can go to Fort Worth Unsolved/missing/ missing/Mysteries page, it is posted on there

her lunch break was around 1-130 pm, the video of her is time stamped at 550
Thank you. I was wondering if she was on a long lunch break and the incident at the restaurant happened closer to 5:50. If it occurred much earlier in the afternoon, it may be important to learn where else she went afterwards, since she did not return to work.

As for the question as to why he would give a name: since it was the bartender that stated this, it's likely he opened a tab - which is where they keep a paper list of the drinks you order and then you only pay once when you're ready to leave. They would ask a name for the slip of paper they use to keep track of what's ordered.

As for the question as to why he would give a name: since it was the bartender that stated this, it's likely he opened a tab - which is where they keep a paper list of the drinks you order and then you only pay once when you're ready to leave. They would ask a name for the slip of paper they use to keep track of what's ordered.
Generally, one needs to provide a credit card to start a tab. At least that is my experience.

Getting caught up again on Prisma’s thread. Sure wish there was something to go on. I noticed that she has a friend on FB who is listed as a private investigator. Maybe worth a contact?
We have a private investigator who is a friend of her dads who has taken on the case to help the family!

Or maybe there was a wait and he gave a name to the hostess when they walked in.

Generally, one needs to provide a credit card to start a tab. At least that is my experience.
This is true - but it's possible the bartender didn't bother to look at the name on the card and/or he ended up paying in cash so no need to charge the card. Also, depending on the place - or the bartender, some don't require a card.

As an added thought, if he ordered food at the bar - but didn't do the tab first, or just ordered a drink with the food - maybe they don't have table numbers assigned for those spots, so the bartender may have asked a name as an identifier for the order in place of a table number.

Since the ex lived in the area, maybe he was a regular at the restaurant. But then he wouldn't try to disguise himself by wearing sunglasses indoors.

If something bad happened inside an appartment or a corridor in that appartment complex, wouldn't there be a good chance of neighbors hearing a comotion or an arguement? If it were planned how would a perp know that there wouldn't be witnesses?

If something bad happened inside an appartment or a corridor in that appartment complex, wouldn't there be a good chance of neighbors hearing a comotion or an arguement? If it were planned how would a perp know that there wouldn't be witnesses?
I am beginning to think she willingly met up with someone in that garage, got in the vehicle willingly, and then she was......gone.....moo

I am beginning to think she willingly met up with someone in that garage, got in the vehicle willingly, and then she was......gone.....moo
Of course that's possible, although she had her own vehicle parked outside and was due to pick up her son within a couple of hours. Wouldn't it be more convenient to take her own car to wherever they were going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18