TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know....moo

I don't know either cody. It looked like she was waiting for somebody. Where she left her car doesn't seem like she was planning to leave with them. And her little boy. I don't think she would have willingly left him. Maybe she got in a vehicle willingly, but I think she planned on returning shortly.

Very few people have the space, money, resources etc to “hold” a person captive, sorry to say. And for what purpose? She seems to have gone willingly to see him...so it seems unlikely that she was completely “done” with him, imo. They did not share a child, so she had no need to meet him. Jmo,either she was harmed by him, or by someone else...any other option seems wildly unlikely to me, again sorry to say.

I don't know either cody. It looked like she was waiting for somebody. Where she left her car doesn't seem like she was planning to leave with them. And her little boy. I don't think she would have willingly left him. Maybe she got in a vehicle willingly, but I think she planned on returning shortly.
I agree that this was supposed to be a brief visit. She's still holding her keys in the video. She wouldn't need them immediately if she was planning on going somewhere in another car.

I agree that this was supposed to be a brief visit. She's still holding her keys in the video. She wouldn't need them immediately if she was planning on going somewhere in another car.

Or she perhaps was clutching them nervously. I think keys are an item that are taught by some self-defense folks to be used as a weapon if necessary.

Or she perhaps was clutching them nervously. I think keys are an item that are taught by some self-defense folks to be used as a weapon if necessary.
I think she would be more nervous if she were in a new environment and/or knowingly taking a risk. It's possible that she had no idea she was in danger. If she had reservations about her safety, she could have stayed away as she didn't have to be there.

I think it's possible that she felt safe there because of surveillance cameras and security protocols in the building.
They have cameras the PI was there at complex this morning, Texas Equusearch will start looking for her tomorrow or Thursday, they are working on the little girl missing from Houston!

SA

Do you think she knows two different people who live in that building? Or they’re one in the same?
I think she may know 2 different people, or one maybe using a different name, could be why the detectives are not saying much right now, just know from her mother Ryan has not shown up for work since she disappeared

No, No updates, her mom is going back to talk with bartender again today, Equusearch is starting tomorrow or Thursday, and the darn detectives won't return her mom or dads calls

Or when the detectives do answer/call back you have to remind them who you are and why you’re calling. Maybe not so much in bigger cases like this but sometimes they’re so busy that I wouldn’t be surprised.

You do not know her ex Ryan then, he has not showed up at the tex mex bar nor has he showed back up to his job since the police talked with him. He is one jealous , Her parents think he has her hidden somewhere, they are trying to figure out where her passport is!

I think this is why the cops are being so closed off with this case. Hopefully they know much, much more than they’re saying. Although I can imagine that it’s hard for family to just sit back and do nothing while waiting to see what the cops may or may not have on the case.

I think this is why the cops are being so closed off with this case. Hopefully they know much, much more than they’re saying. Although I can imagine that it’s hard for family to just sit back and do nothing while waiting to see what the cops may or may not have on the case.
That is why her dad has a PI also investigating, he can't remember Ryan last name, just that he was a mortgage broker before he got a dwi, and domestic violence charge to his name, her mom just told prismas dad that the bartender looked at a pic she had of ryan and she said that was who prisma was with at tex mex

I think this is why the cops are being so closed off with this case. Hopefully they know much, much more than they’re saying. Although I can imagine that it’s hard for family to just sit back and do nothing while waiting to see what the cops may or may not have on the case.[/QUOTE The family is trying everything they can think of to keep it out there, posters, billboard, Facebook Marketplace, now PI and Texas Equusearch, something has got to turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay