TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I attached the picture with the time stamp on it which makes me think that it is from a video that just hasn't been released. Also the reason her car was reported at 7:45 am the next day was because that is when a neighbor who was letting her dog out noticed the car clearly blocking a road and called it in.

Edit: Her car wasn't called in randomly. Someone earlier posted that the street is a "block away" from the complex. It is not. It is directly across from the resident access gate for cars, foot traffic, and the elevators. My friend who is a resident saw the jeep parked like that and literally thought, "why the heck is that jeep parked like that?"... before knowing about anyone going missing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 4.33.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 4.33.18 PM.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Could it be that she met the ex for lunch because he was going to give her something (money he owes her, personal item she wanted back) and then he didn’t bring it so they argue about it or he is trying to get her back and they are arguing about that? The police are called so the ex says ok fine come back to my apt and I will give it to you. At this point she is past her lunch break for work and decides not to pick up calls from work because this is a personal matter she doesn’t want them to know about or is embarrassed about. Then that would make sense that she parked where she did because he (the ex) was going to just run it (money, personal item… ect) down to her by the elevator and she was waiting on him to come down on the elevator which is why she has her keys in her hand and did not put them in her purse but instead the ex texts her that he is in his car and to come to the garage as he has just come down from the floor he parked on to the ground floor where she was waiting (I assume it is the ground floor anyways)? He could have pulled up, she got in and he drove out of the garage with her. The garage exit wouldn’t register a car leaving unless they have a working camera pointed at the exit that could catch it I would think.

My theory on money is that she just started a new job and things may have been tight and so she called in a favor or debt and they weren’t secretly back together or hooking up or anything but then he used this as a ruse to get her to meet with him. JMO

The last thing I can really add of value is that I mentioned to my friend that on 2 different occasions at her apartment (separated by maybe 3 weeks), I heard a couple screaming at each other. Like really duking it out. I could hear it from the window. The girl was screaming bloody murder. I was going to open the window and yell to see if they were okay. It sounded that bad. It was at night so I didn't really see anyone and I guess maybe it took long enough for me to realize what I was hearing and they stopped. Both times I never saw anyone but I definitely knew it was a couple. My friend and I decided I should mention this to the detective but before we could, she heard the couple screaming again, so likely just another couple. Also I have no idea where her ex boyfriends apartment is located.

Thanks for all of the info. What day did she hear the screaming again before she decided to mention it to the detective? What day did the detective come by your friend's place? (just wanted to confirm, your friend lives at the Olympus not Icon at Ross, correct?)

Thanks for all of the info. What day did she hear the screaming again before she decided to mention it to the detective? What day did the detective come by your friend's place? (just wanted to confirm, your friend lives at the Olympus not Icon at Ross, correct?)
Yes she lives at Olympus. And I believe she heard them again the morning after detectives came door to door. I want to say it was the following Monday or Tuesday after her disappearance...

I attached the picture with the time stamp on it which makes me think that it is from a video that just hasn't been released. Also the reason her car was reported at 7:45 am the next day was because that is when a neighbor who was letting her dog out noticed the car clearly blocking a road and called it in.

Edit: Her car wasn't called in randomly. Someone earlier posted that the street is a "block away" from the complex. It is not. It is directly across from the resident access gate for cars, foot traffic, and the elevators. My friend who is a resident saw the jeep parked like that and literally thought, "why the heck is that jeep parked like that?"... before knowing about anyone going missing.

In this picture it kinda looks like she is in the Jeep to me, the brakes look to be engaged like she has put her foot on the brake. I thought I had read that she was partially blocking the street so maybe she moved up a little from where this video was but this frame was what they passed out because it had the full visual of her and the Jeep?

Also, maybe the ex was initially going to bring down the money or whatever to her car while she was waiting and then he said to meet him by the elevator so she just pulled to the closest spot to her and ran to meet him at the elevator? That would make sense as to why she was sitting right across the entrance?

Last edited:
Could it be that she met the ex for lunch because he was going to give her something (money he owes her, personal item she wanted back) and then he didn’t bring it so they argue about it or he is trying to get her back and they are arguing about that? The police are called so the ex says ok fine come back to my apt and I will give it to you. At this point she is past her lunch break for work and decides not to pick up calls from work because this is a personal matter she doesn’t want them to know about or is embarrassed about. Then that would make sense that she parked where she did because he (the ex) was going to just run it (money, personal item… ect) down to her by the elevator and she was waiting on him to come down on the elevator which is why she has her keys in her hand and did not put them in her purse but instead the ex texts her that he is in his car and to come to the garage as he has just come down from the floor he parked on to the ground floor where she was waiting (I assume it is the ground floor anyways)? He could have pulled up, she got in and he drove out of the garage with her. The garage exit wouldn’t register a car leaving unless they have a working camera pointed at the exit that could catch it I would think.

My theory on money is that she just started a new job and things may have been tight and so she called in a favor or debt and they weren’t secretly back together or hooking up or anything but then he used this as a ruse to get her to meet with him. JMO

I see what you're saying but the problem I have with that theory is that where the jeep was parked is not even an option to park for anyone with a driver's license, sober, or during day time. A lot of people assumed it was someone drunk. That street that the jeep was blocking is highly used. It has a stop sign and everything. Also, you have to already be inside the gate to use elevators, so she could have easily gone up to the apartment or into the interior halls of the building instead of "waiting on someone to come down".

In this picture it kinda looks like she is in the Jeep to me, the brakes look to be engaged like she has put her foot on the brake. I thought I had read that she was partially blocking the street so maybe she moved up a little from where this video was but this frame was what they passed out because it had the full visual of her and the Jeep?
Not sure why they included that picture of the jeep honestly. but that camera view is directly pointed at the resident gate so anyone coming or going would have been recorded.

Why did it take 14 hours for someone to report a Jeep blocking a highly-trafficked road and apartment entrance? Have LE confirmed the Jeep didn’t move from 5:47pm-7:45am the next day and was parked exactly where Prisma left it?

I see what you're saying but the problem I have with that theory is that where the jeep was parked is not even an option to park for anyone with a driver's license, sober, or during day time. A lot of people assumed it was someone drunk. That street that the jeep was blocking is highly used. It has a stop sign and everything. Also, you have to already be inside the gate to use elevators, so she could have easily gone up to the apartment or into the interior halls of the building instead of "waiting on someone to come down".

She may have told him she would not go into his apt so he used the ruse of: I will run it to your car then told her instead to meet him at the elevator then to I am in my car come to the garage... Of course this is completely just a theory of why it was all so odd. I really do think LE has more footage of her movements. The video and the picture just create more questions then any answers.

Yes, my friend forwarded it to me because we can't stop thinking about this case. The letter was from the detective asking for anyone with any knowledge or even think they may have seen something odd to reach out to them. Even minor details. When they went door to door in the complex, they weren't able to reach every single resident. The letter had a few pictures of Prisma and then the picture of the jeep
IMO: LE knows the exboyfriend’s given and nickname. Through the process of elimination, LE has gone over each apt. lease. The lease should have a copy of identification cards, etc. Plus, the ex has DV charges regarding DPR. I’m sure a quick computer search has been done.

So far I've been under the assumption that she parked a block away from the garage entrance. This was from the police report giving 3800 Roseland Ave as the address of the parking violation. Google Maps shows this address about a block away. Seeing the picture of the parked Jeep, it looks like it was taken directly across the street from the garage entry. There are no similar buildings/gates at 3800 Roseland Ave on Google Maps. Also, there is a street sign with 3800 Roseland Ave on it visible opposite the garage, where the picture could have been taken. So she might have parked in the closest possible spot.

Also, maybe the ex was initially going to bring down the money or whatever to her car while she was waiting and then he said to meet him by the elevator so she just pulled to the closest spot to her and ran to meet him at the elevator? That would make sense as to why she was sitting right across the entrance?

I feel like a sun glare could make the brake light look engaged. (I think we've seen that recently in another case but I can't remember which one? Anyone?)

Also, I'm not sure I think she is visible in this picture, but surely LE know if that is her in the seat, or if that is just the car seat -- since they have said they have a video of her exiting her vehicle. If her car was indeed parked like that, I have to go back to the idea that she was drugged somehow - whether by choice or by someone else's design. You don't just park in the middle of the street if you are stone cold sober.

@winter63 - can you say what time she was at the restaurant? (if you have told us that, I'm sorry I missed it) I feel like it was closer to the 5:50 time than it was to her scheduled lunch hour (12 or 1pm - I don't remember which right now and I'm rushing so can't look it up right now).

I hope her family is right that he is holding her somewhere against her will - that would indeed be the best possible scenario at this point.

Welcome @neighbor111 and @Jen2332 ! It's always great to have new perspective on a case!

So far I've been under the assumption that she parked a block away from the garage entrance. This was from the police report giving 3800 Roseland Ave as the address of the parking violation. Google Maps shows this address about a block away. Seeing the picture of the parked Jeep, it looks like it was taken directly across the street from the garage entry. There are no similar buildings/gates at 3800 Roseland Ave on Google Maps. Also, there is a street sign with 3800 Roseland Ave on it visible opposite the garage, where the picture could have been taken. So she might have parked in the closest possible spot.
My experience is that LE state "the 3800 block" when they provide an address, so really it could be at 3800, or 3899, or anywhere in between.

Also, you have to already be inside the gate to use elevators, so she could have easily gone up to the apartment or into the interior halls of the building instead of "waiting on someone to come down".
Isn't the pedestrian gate to the garage open for anyone? I thought that Prisma just walked in. I also thought that you needed a code to enter/run the elevators from the garage. Otherwise anyone could get to the upper floors.
Edited to add that you'd probably still be in the garage, just on a different floor.

Last edited:
We have been under the assumption that the jeep was parked a block away also, from what was put on the news

I feel like a sun glare could make the brake light look engaged. (I think we've seen that recently in another case but I can't remember which one? Anyone?)

Also, I'm not sure I think she is visible in this picture, but surely LE know if that is her in the seat, or if that is just the car seat -- since they have said they have a video of her exiting her vehicle. If her car was indeed parked like that, I have to go back to the idea that she was drugged somehow - whether by choice or by someone else's design. You don't just park in the middle of the street if you are stone cold sober.

@winter63 - can you say what time she was at the restaurant? (if you have told us that, I'm sorry I missed it) I feel like it was closer to the 5:50 time than it was to her scheduled lunch hour (12 or 1pm - I don't remember which right now and I'm rushing so can't look it up right now).

I hope her family is right that he is holding her somewhere against her will - that would indeed be the best possible scenario at this point.

Welcome @neighbor111 and @Jen2332 ! It's always great to have new perspective on a case!

Thank you, I have been following this since they announced her missing and reading this thread daily. I just never had any real thought on it until I saw the picture of the Jeep. I thought about the sunlight too, would be easier to figure that one out if we know what direction the car was facing. I can't tell where that camera would be in regards to where she is parked and where the apartment building is to see if she was parked away from the sun or not.

I really hope she is found and her family gets answers soon. This thread has really opened up some thought provoking insights/opinions/theories to this very odd case.

It was sometime between 1 and 2, and her mom took a pic of ryan and the bartender said that was the guy prisma was with, she went outside to make a phone call, and ryan aka matt got mad thinking she was talking to someone else, they fought police were called, but they never showed up until 45 min. later according to the staff at restaurant by that time they were gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly