TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sometime between 1 and 2, and her mom took a pic of ryan and the bartender said that was the guy prisma was with, she went outside to make a phone call, and ryan aka matt got mad thinking she was talking to someone else, they fought police were called, but they never showed up until 45 min. later according to the staff at restaurant by that time they were gone
It was reported in the media that she spoke with her babysitter between 3 and 4 p.m., although that might not have been the call in question.

Hoping TE will post about their search for Prisma to generate more attention to this missing lady! Otherwise, I’m hoping for an update from LE (wouldn’t a press release be nice ) or for some more media attention already.

I think it’s highly suspect dude hasn’t been to work since she’s been missing. Wouldn’t doubt he’s changed his appearance next. I hope LE are keeping serious tabs on him.

Why did it take 14 hours for someone to report a Jeep blocking a highly-trafficked road and apartment entrance? Have LE confirmed the Jeep didn’t move from 5:47pm-7:45am the next day and was parked exactly where Prisma left it?
Well it wasn't blocking the apartment entrance. Just that road. And yes that is confirmed that it was where the car was found, I am not sure if she left it there. I can't really tell in the picture.... someone put it there for sure.

Isn't the pedestrian gate to the garage open for anyone? I thought that Prisma just walked in. I also thought that you needed a code to enter/run the elevators from the garage. Otherwise anyone could get to the upper floors.
Edited to add that you'd probably still be in the garage, just on a different floor.
The pedestrian gate has a code that you can press to get in. Then you can enter the garage/elevators and don't need anything. Plus even if you came across a door that needed a fob, most of the doors if you shove hard enough they open. I've done this when walking my friend's dog and forgetting the fob.

Thank you, I have been following this since they announced her missing and reading this thread daily. I just never had any real thought on it until I saw the picture of the Jeep. I thought about the sunlight too, would be easier to figure that one out if we know what direction the car was facing. I can't tell where that camera would be in regards to where she is parked and where the apartment building is to see if she was parked away from the sun or not.

I really hope she is found and her family gets answers soon. This thread has really opened up some thought provoking insights/opinions/theories to this very odd case.
the video is recorded from behind the garage gate for cars to enter/exit. the picture was zoomed in so you can't see the gate.

Ok, after reading the last few posts maybe I have my timeline backwards:
MOO: Maybe Prisma met her ex because they had started back up or were talking about starting back up or the ex was just hoping to talk his way back into her life (Winter63, do they know who paid for lunch?) and he got jealous when she took a call outside thinking he has no shot because she is taking a call from another guy (or at least that is what he thinks). They end up causing a stir and decide to go to his apt to talk without disturbing others. This would explain where she was between 2ish to 5:47pm. Prisma parks in the parking garage and goes up to his apt, they talk awhile (she only takes a call from babysitter). They talk it out and she decides to either end it or not to even try again or she just needs to leave and they can talk more another time and leaves. This angers the ex and now he is mad and as we have heard possibly abusive and/or violent. Prisma gets into her car and drives out of the garage and right as she comes out, she realizes she forgot something so she stops as she is turning out of the garage and calls the ex. Then he tells her to either meet him at the elevator or he was leaving and would bring it down to the garage so she just parks really quick and walks to the garage elevator. Now I would really like to know if they were talking on the phone at that point or if she was talking to someone else entirely... maybe even the person he got mad about earlier at lunch... maybe he overheard her if he was being a creeper? Or she was on the phone with the ex and ended the call when he pulled up by the elevator. He tells her he can drive her outside to her car so she hops in but he decides instead of bringing her to her car that they need to "talk" some more and he just keeps driving.

LE I am sure knows her timeline and has her phone records and a suspect but has no idea where she is and if they arrest him or name him as a suspect then it will spook him and if she is alive they fear they will not find her if they spook him. Maybe that's why they are being so tight lipped on everything. How long does it take to get transcript of someones texts? I know the phone records are pretty quick but what about the actual text or would they need the physical phone and if so, I wonder if they have the exes phone? It really does seem like LE has a lot more video footage but is only releasing a small portion of it hoping to generate more tips and possibly the location she is at before making any arrests or naming any suspects. Again MOO

The pedestrian gate has a code that you can press to get in. Then you can enter the garage/elevators and don't need anything. Plus even if you came across a door that needed a fob, most of the doors if you shove hard enough they open. I've done this when walking my friend's dog and forgetting the fob.
To your experience, was the pedestrian gate always kept closed? Would the doors that you could just shove open be broken or not properly closed?

To your experience, was the pedestrian gate always kept closed? Would the doors that you could just shove open be broken or not properly closed?
Funny you ask. My friend's apartment does not have a balcony. There is another pedestrian entrance that directly leads you in to a little sitting area. (not the one Prisma was last seen at) Sometimes I would go sit down there to smoke a cigarette because I didn't know where else to go. I can only say this from my experience, but I noticed a lot times there would be a rolled up rug from the complex and put in the doorway so it wouldn't shut.. I saw a t ton of pizza orders, favor orders, or uber eats delivery workers come through this way. It bothered me because while that area is definitely up and coming, just down a few blocks is a lot of homeless people and crime.

the video is recorded from behind the garage gate for cars to enter/exit. the picture was zoomed in so you can't see the gate.

So then she was most likely parked facing southwest which would make it harder for the sun to be reflecting off the brakes at least at that time of day, right? I drove home today at 5:55 (In Central Texas) and I only saw the sun reflecting on tail lights when I was traveling north/northwest (away from the sun setting), yes, I was specifically paying attention after the post that it could be sunlight but I think that could have been the moment she stopped because she realized she forgot something and she was still in the car.

I would think if the car was parked overnight completely blocking the intersection, one of the neighbors would have gotten a picture of exactly where it was when she actually got out of the car. Of course even if she was parked with the front of her car facing the sun then it could have been reflecting off of something behind the car (like another car) and therefore looking like the brakes were on. MOO

He tells her he can drive her outside to her car so she hops in but he decides instead of bringing her to her car that they need to "talk" some more and he just keeps driving.
The elevator is really close to the garage entrance and close to where she parked. Driving her outside to her car doesn't seem likely.

IMO: The ex is absolutely involved some way or another. Does anyone here remember the Christina Morris case? Last seen in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy? The last guy she was with vehemently denied any part of it and even cooperated with police for a while. Fast forward and he was convicted with aggravated kidnapping, and subsequently murder when her body was found. I hope that isn't the case here but where there is smoke, there is often fire.

I would think if the car was parked overnight completely blocking the intersection, one of the neighbors would have gotten a picture of exactly where it was when she actually got out of the car.
I think it is of significance that the Jeep picture was taken only three minutes before she was last seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly