TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping TE will post about their search for Prisma to generate more attention to this missing lady! Otherwise, I’m hoping for an update from LE (wouldn’t a press release be nice ) or for some more media attention already.
I think it’s highly suspect dude hasn’t been to work since she’s been missing. Wouldn’t doubt he’s changed his appearance next. I hope LE are keeping serious tabs on him.
The detective is going to do a news release as soon as we put the reward up, which her dad has to set up with a lawyer to do a bond, he also spoke with detective and detective said ryan lives close to that apt. complex but not in the Olympus. As soon as lawyer sets up reward money in escrow account they will do a news release on the amount of reward being offered!

Texas EquuSearch is still searching for Maleah Davis in Houston today. They don’t have any info yet about this case on their website like the usually do when they are getting ready to begin a search.
They said as soon as they find the little girl they would begin their search for prisma, I'm praying that both the little girl and prisma are found safe.

The detective is going to do a news release as soon as we put the reward up, which her dad has to set up with a lawyer to do a bond, he also spoke with detective and detective said ryan lives close to that apt. complex but not in the Olympus. As soon as lawyer sets up reward money in escrow account they will do a news release on the amount of reward being offered!
Wow, that changes things a little bit IMO. If the ex doesn't live there then his car might not have been in the garage. Was she at the Olympus to meet someone else?

Last edited:
Fantastic let’s pray for a good outcome!!

New Info!!

"Surveillance video show her last known location in the general area where her Jeep was parked.

Then she was captured at an unknown location near Hall Street and Roseland Avenue at 5:50 pm. After talking for a few minutes on the phone, she was out of sight. Officers investigated the person she was talking to and cleared everything.

6-year old son’s babysitter, Maria, called officers when Reyes didn’t pick up her son. She said her child was very important to her. Wednesday afternoon, Maria talked to Reyes when she said that she was on a lunch break from her new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas. She was OK when she was talking to her. She told her that she would pick her child at normal hours but she never turned up."

https://funasia.net/articles/0419/d...year-old-son-who-was-last-seen-in-dallas.html

I wanted to bring Henry's post up again, based on the information about the ex not living at the Olympus. Hall and Roseland might be the Icon at Ross. Thoughts?

I wanted to bring Henry's post up again, based on the information about the ex not living at the Olympus. Hall and Roseland might be the Icon at Ross. Thoughts?
The video that was released is from the Olympus. There is a member here who is familiar with the building who confirmed the police inquiry and posted a picture of Prisma's Jeep blocking the street opposite. I saw another video on Gray Hughes' YouTube channel where someone went into the building pretending to be a prospecting resident and was shown around. They confirmed where the surveillance video was filmed (they even compared details on the wall next to the elevator).

Last edited:
The video that was released is from the Olympus. There is a member here who is familiar with the building who confirmed the police inquiry and posted a picture of Prisma's Jeep blocking the street opposite. I saw another video on Gray Hughes' YouTube channel where someone went into the building pretending to be a prospecting resident and was shown around. They confirmed where the surveillance video was filmed (they even compared details on the brick wall next to the elevator).

OK, thanks. I was referring to where the ex lived, my post was not clear.

According to media articles, Prisma's family thought that her ex lived at the Olympus. Were they told that specifically or just that he lived in the area? Was the ex lying to Prisma about living in that building? Did he move since they first dated years ago? Was the family aware that she was seeing him again? If he was living in another complex nearby, would it make sense to meet her at the Olympus?

Edited to add a link to the media article from April 23rd in which Prisma's sister is quoted:
Family, police continue search for missing Mesquite mother Prisma Reyes

Last edited:
I'd like to revisit information about Prisma's phone, given by her sister to the media. From the article at the link below (from April 23rd):

"In the hours after Reyes disappeared, Peralta said calls to her cell phone just rang and rang -- eventually going to voicemail. Now, she says, it appears Reyes' cell phone is off or the battery drained."

Would this (prolonged ringing before going to voicemail) necessarily mean that her phone was still on hours after she was last seen?

I'd like to revisit information about Prisma's phone, given by her sister to the media. From the article at the link below (from April 23rd):

"In the hours after Reyes disappeared, Peralta said calls to her cell phone just rang and rang -- eventually going to voicemail. Now, she says, it appears Reyes' cell phone is off or the battery drained."

Would this (prolonged ringing before going to voicemail) necessarily mean that her phone was still on hours after she was last seen?

Yes. A ringing cell phone means it had to be on. That would mean that law enforcement should be able to learn where the phone was at those times.

If she was at the wrong apartment complex maybe that’s why when she’s on her phone with the ex. When she goes around the pillar I don’t know if that other apartment complex is behind the one she’s at, but it seems like the key is where she goes after she goes behind the pillar. Maybe the ex-boyfriend said no I’m not there anymore I’m over at the other place and so she had to make her way to the new place. Moo

I’ve often wondered if someone snatched her in the parking garage. I’ve had some sketch incidences in parking garages. It takes seconds to stop, force someone in the car (by brandishing a weapon, for instance) and drive off, attracting little to no attention. I’d think LE would have cameras to see that, though. I’m just trying to think of random things that could have happened. jmo

If they had such a heated interaction at the restaurant that the cops were called, it seems pretty clear that this issue escalated elsewhere and something violent happened and he’s hidden her somewhere.

As someone formally in a physically abusive relationship where fights and disturbing interactions kept happening years after the horrible breakup, I just can’t see this any other way.
MOO

If they had such a heated interaction at the restaurant that the cops were called, it seems pretty clear that this issue escalated elsewhere and something violent happened and he’s hidden her somewhere.

As someone formally in a physically abusive relationship where fights and disturbing interactions kept happening years after the horrible breakup, I just can’t see this any other way.
MOO
Using @Dre ’s post as a jumping off point...

Okay, but where were they between lunch and the video at the elevator? That is several hours unaccounted for, according to what we’ve seen reported here by family friend. Were they somewhere else - arguing the whole time? No wonder she looked agitated. (And ‘parked’ so strangely.).

I’m hopeful that LE have his phone records as well as Prisma’s. Since they apparently don’t need a warrant in TX?

These are really rhetorical questions. I’m just thinking out loud...

Using @Dre ’s post as a jumping off point...

Okay, but where were they between lunch and the video at the elevator? That is several hours unaccounted for, according to what we’ve seen reported here by family friend. Were they somewhere else - arguing the whole time? No wonder she looked agitated. (And ‘parked’ so strangely.).

I’m hopeful that LE have his phone records as well as Prisma’s. Since they apparently don’t need a warrant in TX?

These are really rhetorical questions. I’m just thinking out loud...

Do we know what time they arrived at and left the restaurant? There could be just a few hours in between and they could’ve been at the restaurant the entire time but JMO.

MOO
This is the way I see it too. It’s confusing why she’d be at that apt. building if her ex doesn’t live there, but we do know it was her ex that she was fighting with at the restaurant, right? We don’t know everything LE knows, and I still think it’s probably some version of this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly