TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey there Scandi. I hope you had a nice Holiday.

Because young Rachel is missing from my area, I would like to bump this every so often. I haven't seen or heard anything about MKM or Mr. Cooke lately. I hope things are progressing in the justice area though.

Hi LionRun, Yes, I bet that was really hard for them both, to know this is her killer, in custody and then he denys it. What a piece of you know what. Sorry to be so blunt, but he has got to be about the lowest from of humanity God created.

See you tomorrow. Scandi

I ck Mr Cooke's journal periodically for any updates, he hasn't indicated anything lately with regards to the case.

I guess all we can do is pray, check his site, hope that Rachel is found, hope for justice, and bump this thread from time to time.

I just noticed it was your birthday today. Wishing you a happy birthday Mr Cooke. Prayers and hopes of finding your dear Rachel.

LionRun

thanks for letting us know, LR...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mr. cooke!!! i hope this year brings good things for you & your family. please keep us updated when you can.... we care.

Bumping for :blowkiss: Rachel:blowkiss:. Prayers for Rachel and her family. If there is anything we can do Mr. Cooke, please let us know,

Lion

Thinking of dear Rachel, too, and I hope and pray that she will be found.

Love, hope, and prayers,

Lion

There are literally hundreds of houses that fit that description in the Georgetown/Round Rock/Central Texas area alone. I don't know now many of them would have been vacant at that time, but it seems like it would be a pretty daunting task to find that particular house without more specific information because there are just so many old farmhouses that fit that exact description. I have no idea if anyone has tried, though.

Dear, beautiful Rachel disappeared from the are where I live. I am just about 15 minutes away from where she was last seen. This breaks my heart knowing what The Cookes have been through and continue to have to endure. I don't know if the slime, Michael Moore, is responsible or not, but he is at the very least responsible for victimizing the Cookes with his twisted confession and the recanting of it. And, now this piece of trash has more to say. His words sicken me. Rachel and her loving family are always in my heart and in my prayers, and I hope and pray that Rachel is found.

Lion

I know polygraphs are not admissible in court but have they thought of polygraphing this lowlife about Rachel?

:banghead: :banghead: for Robert and family. Much love and prayers for them.

I think sociopaths or psychopaths can pass lie detectors.

There is a special place in hell reserved for animals like this guy/:furious:

Bumping for the Cooke's.. doesn't seem to have been any news for quite some time now....:(

The is nothing new since Moore's last interview.

What amazes me is Moore gets front page news whenever he talks. Rachel has not been on the front page since January 2002 except when Moore was "involved".

The is nothing new since Moore's last interview.

What amazes me is Moore gets front page news whenever he talks. Rachel has not been on the front page since January 2002 except when Moore was "involved".
Apologies for sounding harsh, but is there a new "angle" you could use to get Rachel on the front page again?

Perhaps start working with a sympathetic local reporter to do a front page or a Sunday spread...reviewing the case and maybe even a timeline up until now. Maybe a "Rachel's been missing for 7 years, 7 months and 10 days" or something like that. Or even a story from the angle of how perps continually traumatize/victimize the families of their victims. Anything that might jar someone's memory! Keeping your family in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back