TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I am working on new mission
someone has contacted me who has a company that distributes flyers door to door in the Austin area
She wants to distribute Roxannes flyer while she working on Routes in different areas in Austin
Now I getting alot flyers printed up
And hopefully the whole austin area will know that Roxanne is still missing without a trace.
Its hard to keep the news out there
I dont want her to be forgotten
Its going on a year now
Its crazy to not know what has happened to your child
we miss her so much, sometime the heartache is too much to handle
but I will turn that heartache in to something positive

I will show a new flyer when I get it

Oh yeah
Austin tx is getting a new chief of Police finally
It been about a year since we had one
maybe he will be able to help us get the help we need to find Roxy and what has happened to her

The hardest part of this is
seeing her sisiters and brother, hurt, confussed helpless and down right sad
each day they wake up knowing this another day without thier big sister and having no answers
I am so proud of them but wish I could take thier pain from thier little hearts away

I will find you my darling Roxanne
I love you so

Liz, how are you planning to distribute the flyers door to door to all in the Austin area? Wow, you go girl! Please feel free to use the picture I created that is in my siggy if you like. I can send you another pic if you need me to. If you want to help design it, I would be more than glad to help. How else can we help?

Lion

That is wonderful! Flyers door to door will be great! (She contacted you...so I am assuming she isn't charging you?!) Let us know how things are going and what we can do!

It sounds like her siblings could maybe use some counseling. Have they had anyone to talk to about this? Perhaps a minister, a school counselor, or a professional would be able to help. I know this ordeal must be so hard for them. So many questions unanswered and there must be a certain amount of fear they have within themselves. I don't know how old they are (forgive me), but watching you must be difficult too...just to see you suffering over missing Roxy. Bless you all.

Hello All

Just an update,

Roxanne's Billboard has moved to a new location
It is now on N. Lamar just north of Braker Ln. 11712 N. Lamar
New location and new eyes to see her and Help find her

Thank you Reagan signs

We still have No clues to what has happened to Our Roxanne

I am also working on a new project on getting more exposure out there about Roxanne
I will keep all posted as this project comes to light

Its coming up on a year since she vanished, Can you believe it?
I sure Can't

Thank you all for your support
keep the prayers coming
Lets not let Roxanne be forgotten

Thank you
Elizabeth Harris

Thank you Liz for the update and letting us know where Roxy's poster was moved to. Please let me know what I can do to help with your new project. You, Roxy, and your whole family are in my prayers every day, and I will do what I can to help you as long as you need me to.

Lion

It really is hard to believe that it has been nearly a year. I sure wish LE would find something out. I wonder if they ever went into that motel room with luminal? They could still do that. It is never to late if there was blood in the room.

Hello All

Just an update,

Roxanne's Billboard has moved to a new location
It is now on N. Lamar just north of Braker Ln. 11712 N. Lamar
New location and new eyes to see her and Help find her

Thank you Reagan signs

We still have No clues to what has happened to Our Roxanne

I am also working on a new project on getting more exposure out there about Roxanne
I will keep all posted as this project comes to light

Its coming up on a year since she vanished, Can you believe it?
I sure Can't

Thank you all for your support
keep the prayers coming
Lets not let Roxanne be forgotten

Thank you
Elizabeth Harris

Lizzy,
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I just learned through this site about your beautiful daughter.
Somebody had to have heard or seen s/thing. Why wasn't the hotel room ever checked out? LE needs to start over from scratch. Luis is hiding something and his friend in my opinion. I am a mother of 5 too, 4 girls, 1 boy, with the oldest being 21. Have you heard from Luis since Roxanne's been missing?

Another update: A company named Consumer Commitment has offered to distribute Roxanne flyer's door to door here in Austin Tx area
I approved the new and improved flyer's on Friday and should receive them today.
This is good timing since Roxanne 1yrs anniversary is coming up on 7-7-07
I pray this will bring some sort of leads

I also want to say that my prayers go out to Jessie Davis, her baby girl ,her son and the whole family
and to all the other family going through this madness
Their story has touch me so
R.I.P.

I want to share this with you all
I found on : http://www.topix.net/forum/austin/TUPN62TNA5EQJBT8B
This is the exact location where Roxanne disappeared
I plan on being there
if any of you are in the Austin area please show your support
We have to fight the evil in this world

Saturday
Hey y'all,

Just wanted to get out the word that North Creek/Georgian Acres Neighborhood Association (NCGANA) is asking everyone for help. You may or may not be familiar with Austin's eyesore -the crime ridden area at I-35 and Rundberg. For the past few years, APD and the community in this area have been engaged in a head on battle to try to clean up the drugs and prostitution in this area. Despite their heroic efforts, there is still a HUGE problem in this area and frankly, it is going to take many, many more resources to get this area cleaned up.

On August 3rd at 7pm, NCGANA is having a walk to bring attention to this area. APD will be present and has given this event their blessings. The walk will be about a 1.5 miles and they are asking for anyone who loves Austin and hates crime to please show up. If there is a big enough turn out, maybe the City and County will finally pull in the resources that are needed to get this area cleaned up.

Our neighborhood association, Gracywoods, has pledged to help. If you have questions, please post them here or send an email to info@gracywoods.org and we will get you in touch with NCGANA

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has – Margaret Mead

Lizzy,
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I just learned through this site about your beautiful daughter.
Somebody had to have heard or seen s/thing. Why wasn't the hotel room ever checked out? LE needs to start over from scratch. Luis is hiding something and his friend in my opinion. I am a mother of 5 too, 4 girls, 1 boy, with the oldest being 21. Have you heard from Luis since Roxanne's been missing?

No the hotel room wasnt check the Le says that is to many other DNA that they wouldnt be able to separarte the different fluids or whatever
Yes I have heard from Louis at first but not in months...........

No the hotel room wasnt check the Le says that is to many other DNA that they wouldnt be able to separarte the different fluids or whatever
Yes I have heard from Louis at first but not in months...........

LE needs to get cracking on this. It's been way too long. They need to put the pressure on Louis and his friend and get to the truth.

Here is a copy of Roxy's new flyer that Consumer Commitment has kindly and caringly agreed to distribute. Thank you so very much to Consumer Commitment.

Lion
Scan00061.jpg

:blowkiss: Thanks Lionrun for getting roxys flyer up on here

Just a heads up to everyone
Tomorrow will be 1 years since Roxanne has disappeared
My family will be out in the Rundberg and HI 35 area , Rundberg and N Lamar, to N.Brake and N. Lamar ending at Roxannes billboard to place out flyers. from 10 am to 12 pm Noon
Fox 7 has asked if they could come out to follow us around so Roxannes story can be on the news.
The only thing that keeps me going besides my other beautiful children is continuously trying to keep her name and face out there in the public, hopefully someone , somewhere will see her or know what has happened to her
Please make copy of her flyer and place it out in your work place, on your cars or any pole that others may see, We need ALL the help when can get, We need to find Roxanne
Thank you so much for your support and prayers
Sincerely
Elizabeth Harris and Family

Just a heads up to everyone
Tomorrow will be 1 years since Roxanne has disappeared
My family will be out in the Rundberg and HI 35 area , Rundberg and N Lamar, to N.Brake and N. Lamar ending at Roxannes billboard to place out flyers. from 10 am to 12 pm Noon
Fox 7 has asked if they could come out to follow us around so Roxannes story can be on the news.
The only thing that keeps me going besides my other beautiful children is continuously trying to keep her name and face out there in the public, hopefully someone , somewhere will see her or know what has happened to her
Please make copy of her flyer and place it out in your work place, on your cars or any pole that others may see, We need ALL the help when can get, We need to find Roxanne
Thank you so much for your support and prayers
Sincerely
Elizabeth Harris and Family

Hello Liz:blowkiss:. It is hard to believe it has been one year to the day that Roxy went missing. Your love and determination to find your beautiful daughter are astounding. I hope Fox does a good story on Roxy, and I hope that something good comes from all the work you are doing to find her. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers on this day and every day.

Love, hope and prayers,

Lion

Check out Fox 7 tonight and kxan 36
They are doing a story about Roxanne Paltauf, my missing daughter
We hit the Rundberg and Ih 35 area today placing out flyers
Its been 1 year to the day since she has gone missing
Thanks to all of you who have written to me and the prayers that you have sent

Lizzy, we will be watching for the story and for Roxanne.

Check out Fox 7 tonight and kxan 36
They are doing a story about Roxanne Paltauf, my missing daughter
We hit the Rundberg and Ih 35 area today placing out flyers
Its been 1 year to the day since she has gone missing
Thanks to all of you who have written to me and the prayers that you have sent

Oh, Liz, I am glad that KXAN 36 also ran Roxy's story! I'm hoping and praying that just the right tip or lead comes from either of the media stories or from the many flyers you placed today.

Lion

Hello All

As you know yesterday was 1 year since Our Roxanne disappeared
Our family and friends were out putting out flyers and talking to
others in area where she disappeared. We just want to keep her name
and her pretty face out there so maybe someone may remember seeing
her. and lead us to answers to what has happened to her.
I just want to Thank everyone whose has helped us along the way
There are many of, So Thank you,
Roxanne will be proud of all the out pouring love that has been
expressed

Still the fact remains, We have no idea where she is.......... .

She is loved and missed by so many and life just isnt the same

Here is a link to check out the news on her yesterday

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3708203&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Lizzy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6