TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is for my daughter, Shelley, who was murdered in 1993 by her ex-husband. The angel part is for her. Bobbi is my nickname from childhood :)

Oh, Bobbisangel, I didn't know. I'm so very sorry. What a lovely nic you chose.

Lion

WOW!!!!!!!!!! The billboard looks GREAT. It is my thought that money talks so when you put Roxanne in the paper, or tv etc also mention their is a reward. I know you can get alot of misleading calls by doing that but you might also get the one call that will tell us where Roxanne is. Is Roxannes picture up in the Walmart stores in the missing persons spot in Walmart? I was reading a story about the Walmart missing persons site that they have in the Walmart stores. The story said they have located over 6,000 missing persons just from the flyers that are hung in the Walmart stores. JMO Angel:angel:

Lion Geezzzzzzz Girl Where did you matriculate from? You are so smart. Let's see you have helped me with my cat my dog my illness and your such a good friend to everyone. Girl, you need to write a book. I loved your posts about the search dogs. Stay Gold LionRun:clap:

Hey there angel:blowkiss:. It is so good to hear from you, my friend. How are you feeling? Please PM me if you like, or email me.

The billboard Rocks! It is well done, visible, and sticks out like a sore thumb on the highway--just what we had hoped for. I hope and pray that we find Roxy.

Lion

It is for my daughter, Shelley, who was murdered in 1993 by her ex-husband. The angel part is for her. Bobbi is my nickname from childhood :)

I just wanted to say sorry for your loss Bobbisangel.

Hugs,
Rosco.

Just wanted to say I was thinking of Roxanne today - as I do daily.

I pray leads are coming in from the billboard.

Rosco.

Prayers and thoughts for Roxy, Liz, and family.

Lion

Just wanted to say I was thinking of Roxanne today - as I do daily.

I pray leads are coming in from the billboard.

Rosco.

I think of Roxanne daily, also. thousands of miles away, i may be useless to any search effort but i believe thought is a powerful thing. and every little helps.

sending strength to Lizzy.:blowkiss:

After reading this thread, I am so upset with LE for not jumping in there right away, especially after she had been missing for a couple of days. There is no excuse for this. My prayers are with Roxanne, you and your family Lizzy.

LionRun, you are a Godsend. I loved your search dog story. God bless you!

After reading this thread, I am so upset with LE for not jumping in there right away, especially after she had been missing for a couple of days. There is no excuse for this. My prayers are with Roxanne, you and your family Lizzy.

It is sad isn't it. If there was any evidence in that motel room it is probably gone now or LE doesn't care enough to go into the room and spray in with Luminal. Same with the vehicle a friend of theirs had....someone that took them shopping. It doesn't sound like the boyfriend had a vehicle so he would have needed a car to get rid of her if he did harm her. LE totally blew this case right from the beginning. The boyfriend talked to his ex-girlfriend for hours after Roxie "left." Yet LE doesn't catch on.

Thank you Tranaice:blowkiss:. Generally, I consider myself to be an objective person that can see and understand both sides of an issue. I understand when LE must work quietly, methodically, and diligently to solve a crime--lest they want to jeopardize the outcome of a solid conviction. In this case; However, I think LE may have dropped the ball, so I tried as hard as I could to change that. I ran into brick wall after brick wall, and so did another hard working sleuther friend right along with me.

Had LE had their game on in initially in the investigation(i.e. checked the hotel room immediately for what Roxy left behind, possible signs of a struggle, luminol, checked cell records, searched for and taken statements from ALL in the area who might have remembered something, checked all camera tapes in the area, interviewed friends who may have given Walls and Roxy a ride to anyplace, checked with local bus drivers to see if and when they were seen and where they gone on and off, interviewed Roxy's friends, the list goes on and on), I think there is a possibility this case would have been solved by now.

Although, I could be and hope to be wrong, I truly believe that sadly Roxy is no longer with us. But, she needs to be found, go back to her family, and the person(s) responsible need(s) to face justice. This whole thing has changed me, forever. I can only imagine what Liz and her family have and may forever have to bear.

Lion

Lion,

Are you saying that you have had contact with LE and they just blew off anything that you had to say? If so, that is terrible. I guess some don't want the public interfering in their investigation huh? You would think they would welcome any info or suggestions they could get. They can at least listen. It's pretty obvious that LE didn't do anything at all when Roxie first disappeared. It seems that they just took the boyfriend's word and let the whole thing go.
I think that every missing peron's case should be handled like it is foul play. That way they don't start trying to solve the case when the person is found dead....we know how many times this has happened.

Hi Bobbisangel. I only received one email from APD. No, I haven't been in contact with LE except for that. But, someone I know was. And, although I don't know all of the details, and it is considered to be hearsay, I think LE dropped to ball early in the investigation. This is nothing more than what others can see if they take note of all of the things that LE didn't do in the first couple of weeks that Roxy went missing. I don't know if they are working diligently now; but, I have my doubts.

Lion

Chances are that Walls showed at least some of his true colors to, "enough", in addition to what ever he may have done to Roxy. I am glad that she gave a statement to LE and is continuing to stay in contact with him. We don't really know all that has gone on behind closed doors. And, if, "enough" is willing to talk with LE I am happy, for it could help point LE in the right direction. Please remember that if anyone hurt Roxy it might have been Walls, not the ex gf. She may have played into his twisted world, and she may or may not have kept information to herself for a time. He may have something on her we don't even know about.

Lion

This morning I found that Brian(.com) had done an RV on Roxanne. I won't post it here, you can read it for yourselves if you so choose.
Blessings to Roxanne's friends and family.

This morning I found that Brian(.com) had done an RV on Roxanne. I won't post it here, you can read it for yourselves if you so choose.
Blessings to Roxanne's friends and family.

Hi Interestedinhelping:). Can you post the exact link? I cannot find anything on Roxy, and there are so many different links. Thank you.

Lion

Here's the link, Lion....bottom of the page:

http://.com/MISSING/publicr/missingpage2.htm

Best wishes,

Mickie

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics