Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the other thing that bothers me is he was found in Pasadena, spotted in 2018 in Pasadena and disappeared in Pasadena. Pasadena is mostly residential and there isn't real city center. You need a car or at the very least a bike to get around. Also, it's not really considered a nice or one of the safest suburbs. I just have a very hard time believing he was homeless there the whole time and not spotted other than behind a house. Surely police would have been regularly checking the shelters as well which I believe would of been utilized for food, clothing and shelter from adverse weather events.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Totally befuddled about a lot of the 'facts' as reported by the mom/aunt. First responders acknowledge assisting a person they identified as Rudy last Thursday. He declined transport to a hospital. All other 'facts' reported are based on the mother/aunt's accounts. There hasn't been anything in MSM confirming Rudy is or was hospitalized. The mom/aunt have not set what hospital he is or was in, so treatment at a hospital is not confirmable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally befuddled about a lot of the 'facts' as reported by the mom/aunt. First responders acknowledge assisting a person they identified as Rudy last Thursday. He declined transport to a hospital. All other 'facts' reported are based on the mother/aunt's accounts. There hasn't been anything in MSM confirming Rudy is or was hospitalized. The mom/aunt have not set what hospital he is or was in, so treatment at a hospital is not confirmable.
Yeah ,things is weird in this case.
Hope they really do investigate this case, crimes have been commited for sure but which ones and for why would be of some comfort to know,I think.

To clear up the timeline a bit:
Rudy IV disappeared March 6, 2015
his dad, Rudy III, committed suicide August 19, 2014
the brother Charles died Feb 13, 2011

The obituary for the dad only mentions "survived by" people, not the usual "preceded in death by" list, and that is why we don't see Charles mentioned in the obit--he was already dead when his father died by suicide.

Janie Santana is Rudy and Charles' mom.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

According to the police department that Rudy Farias III worked for, Houston Chronicle, and CBS news, he died in 2014 <modsnip>

...nonverbal
Tim Miller of EquuSearch is interviewed in the news video at this link. He says he helped search for Rudy after he went missing. It sounds like he and his group went down there a few times, searching, canvassing, talking to people, etc. He also hopes we learn more about what happened to Rudy during the years he was missing.

JMO, perhaps Rudy went to a different town/suburb when he first disappeared, then gravitated back to his hometown in later years. It's possible he was living with someone during that time. It sounds like he had some sort of psychological break that caused him to take off.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> ... He is the victim no matter what. He was a child when he was reported missing. And, per his mother, he believes he is a child now. Whatever Rudy has been through, he has suffered mentally and physically and will benefit from supportive treatment.

Apparently abc13 did an interview with neighbours, did anyone watch it?
I saw they may show it again at 6pm/ in 40 minutes.

KTRK News Live Streaming Video

eta: In the preview, the neighbours believe they saw Rudy but thought his name was Dolph.
Yes they said the reporter was sorting out the details and will be back at 6:00.

I won’t be able to watch. Kudos to anyone who can fill me in. :)

Various neighbours said they had hung out with "Dolph" who lived with Rudy's mum.
Mum said they were mistaken and "Dolph" was her nephew, but when the neighbours saw a picture of the nephew they said it wasn't the "Dolph" they'd met.
They seemed pretty shocked and don't believe Rudy was ever missing.

eta: Should be an article soon but that was from the abc13 live.

Various neighbours said they had hung out with "Dolph" who lived with Rudy's mum.
Mum said they were mistaken and "Dolph" was her nephew, but when the neighbours saw a picture of the nephew they said it wasn't the "Dolph" they'd met.
They seemed pretty shocked and don't believe Rudy was ever missing.

eta: Should be an article soon but that was from the abc13 live.

Dolph for Rudolph.

I understand. He is the victim no matter what. He was a child when he was reported missing. And, per his mother, he believes he is a child now. Whatever Rudy has been through, he has suffered mentally and physically and will benefit from supportive treatment.
I never said Rudy wasn't a victim, he is very much one, just not the victim of a stranger imo.

This is so sad in so many ways. One of which is the false hope it gives to others with missing loved ones. That a person missing for years really can come home. It happens so infrequently and I bet this BS story gave some folks a spark of hope.

I think the other thing that bothers me is he was found in Pasadena, spotted in 2018 in Pasadena and disappeared in Pasadena. Pasadena is mostly residential and there isn't real city center. You need a car or at the very least a bike to get around. Also, it's not really considered a nice or one of the safest suburbs. I just have a very hard time believing he was homeless there the whole time and not spotted other than behind a house. Surely police would have been regularly checking the shelters as well which I believe would of been utilized for food, clothing and shelter from adverse weather events.
He didn't disappear or get found in Pasadena.
He was discovered last week in Magnolia Park which is East End. He went missing around Tidwell and CE King which *could* be houston city limits but I think is actually unincorporated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia