Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There isn't much being reported by mainstream news, but this story isn't over. The flood gate is opening. I have never had discussions on Websleuths and I don't want to break any rules. I truly hope Rudy is protected and safe from this point forward, legally!
To me, it looks like the non-MSM coverage is delving into a goose chase. Feels like breathless race to get the next gossipy news. Reminds me of that girl who went missing out west awhile ago - she drove into a lake after a party but speculation went WILD, and it was all inaccurate. I lose interest fast when a case gets into a feeding frenzy like that. I like being pulled into a puzzle to figure out, not gossip and conspiracies.

As long as Rudy is safe, I'm good to move on. I wish the young man well in learning how to navigate the world among honest people. He doesn't have experience with that and it might be difficult for him.

As for the mom, I suspect she is a scammer and scammers are going to keep scamming. My opinion. If investigation proceeds against her, I'm interested. But I am not interested in coverage about her every move. I suspect she visits true crime sites and that sorta creeps me out, tbh.

No matter what happens from here on out, this is one strange case! I enjoyed the discussion here. And I totally understand others remain interested - my approach is not the same as how others follow true crime.

jmo

Last edited:
The article linked below is poorly written but if we are to believe it, Janie Santana has returned home and was also seen visiting Rudy at the friend's house where he is staying.

The aunt (Pauline) arrived with clothes etc. for Rudy but apparently there was a shouting match and the police were called. (I could not tell from the article who all was yelling). Rudy did eventually accept what his aunt brought him.

Bad writing alright. Who was yelling at who?

[redacted] has permanently banned Janie Santana, the mother of Rudolph “Rudy” Farias, from their platform after her post on the site about her son's purported disappearance raised thousands of dollars.

According to Newsweek, Houston Public Media, and KPRC-TV, Santana has been permanently banned from [redacted] after collecting more than $2,000 in donations on the fundraising platform after claiming her then 17-year-old son never returned home from a walk with his dogs on March 6, 2015.

" [redacted] has zero tolerance for the misuse of our platform and cooperates with law enforcement investigations of those accused of wrongdoing,” a spokesperson said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

In case the link doesn't work because it contains the G-F-M no no words- it is a People article By
Nicole Acosta
Nicole Acosta - Bio photo

Published on July 11, 2023 01:48PM EDT easily found by googling using the banned fundraising site words and the above info on date of publication and topic. I redacted the snips above to remove the site we aren't allowed to link here.

Last edited:
"It's as if I lived in a prison," Farias said. "I just wanted to be free. I just wanted to live my life."

However, his mother was said to "deceive" police by saying he was still missing.

"She would manipulate me into saying I would get arrested for speeding ticket," Farias says. "It just felt like brainwashing, honestly."

He says he had the free will to leave but, felt manipulated into staying and described it as feeling like "Stockholm Syndrome".

After watching the interview I can fully understand why the police have not charged Rudy’s mother with a crime. Rudy just denied any physical or sexual abuse, and in all honesty it feels like Q may have been made a fool of IMO.

I highly recommend watching the interview posted above. IMO LE know exactly what they are dealing with here, which is why no arrest has been made.

But this is MOO

"It's as if I lived in a prison," Farias said. "I just wanted to be free. I just wanted to live my life."

However, his mother was said to "deceive" police by saying he was still missing.

"She would manipulate me into saying I would get arrested for speeding ticket," Farias says. "It just felt like brainwashing, honestly."

He says he had the free will to leave but, felt manipulated into staying and described it as feeling like "Stockholm Syndrome".
He seems so sweet. Hopefully there will be be a part three?

After watching the interview I can fully understand why the police have not charged Rudy’s mother with a crime. Rudy just denied any physical or sexual abuse, and in all honesty it feels like Q may have been made a fool of IMO.

I highly recommend watching the interview posted above. IMO LE know exactly what they are dealing with here, which is why no arrest has been made.

But this is MOO
It’s possible he’s just not comfortable admitting it in the interview.
Even if it was sexually inappropriate behavior…. making him sleep with her (was she nude?) .. Watching him shower, kissing him on the lips, etc. that is, IMO , sexual abuse.

I don't want to fuel the fire with uninformed speculation about this case, but the details that have been publicly released seem very weird. Whatever happens going forward, I hope that Rudy is able to live the kind of life he wants to live with people who will support his emotional and physical well-being.

Last edited:

But this is MOO
The heck am I listening to? o_O I'm only 6 minutes in, and my jaw is on the floor.

This may well be nothing but I thought it was kind of interesting. I noticed Janie Santana seems to be in very plain clothes (usually black) and no makeup etc. in the recent photos we've seen.

Of course there are obvious reasons she might be dressed so nondescriptly. Maybe she's just busy being on the run, for example, or that's just how she dresses. But I also wondered if it could be a deliberate choice to keep from standing out any more than she has to. Which sounds like a bit much but if she is the scammer it seems like she is, maybe that is something she would think about. Just a random thought. MOO. A couple of her recent news pics are below.

View attachment 433974View attachment 433975
I see this as this is how she dresses and not much more to think about it

This quote from the interview gets at me

“She didn't force herself on me or anything like that. It would never be anything like that. Just stuff that really made me uncomfortable."

So….something was going on?

But this is MOO
Mmmmm….there’s a lot not being said here IMO. The entire quote “She didn't force herself on me or anything like that. It would never be anything like that. Just stuff that really made me uncomfortable” tells me something was going on.

He may not be giving the full truth, which is his right of course.

I'm glad Rudy got a chance to at least try to dial back the sexual abuse claims that were apparently broadcast without his permission. Outing a sexual abuse victim on national news is BS. That would be for Rudy only to choose to disclose, including to whom, when and at what level he is comfortable sharing. And I'd also add "when he'd be logically considered in a fair state of mind to make a decision like that." MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back