GUILTY TX - Sabrina Allen, 4, Austin, 21 April 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good thinking! That's also about the right age.... Have you sent a link to this to Greg? Even if it isn't anything, it NEVER hurts to check it out!

If the FBI still think that Sabrina and her mother are in Mexico I wonder why the FBI isn't working with the Border Patrol instead with the Mexican police who are known for being so corrupt.

When my daughter's killer was in Mexico the FBI and the Border Patrol worked together to capture him. When they were told where to find him they grabbed him but didn't arrest him in Mexico because of all of the red tape, etc. What they did was kick him out of Mexico because he wasn't there legally. The FBI put him on a plane and of course they flew with him to Los Angeles. When they arrived in Los Angeles our detectives were waiting at the airport to arrest him for 1st degree murder and then they flew with him back here to Washington state.

I don't know why it couldn't work the same for Sabrina and her mother. I would bet the mother isn't in Mexico legally. Maybe her dad should talk to the FBI about working with the Border Patrol instead of the corrupt police. Everything went so smoothly in getting my daughter's killer..her ex-husband...out of Mexico. I was really impressed. The FBI should be right in the middle of this case as the mother doesn't have legal custody of this little girl.

Hi...

I've read several of your posts about your daughter...if it's not too much to ask, is her story posted anywhere? My heart goes out to you and everyone who has lost a child...

Shannon

TaylorJ4 said:
Hi...

I've read several of your posts about your daughter...if it's not too much to ask, is her story posted anywhere? My heart goes out to you and everyone who has lost a child...

Shannon

No, I've never posted the whole story. I just talk about it off and on whenever it seems fitting. I don't know if anyone would be interested in reading the whole thing.

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a child too whether it is a small child or an older one. I wish that this never had to happen to any more parents. I know that I will never get over the loss of my daughter, Shelley, but in all honesty, I don't know if I could survive the loss of a little one that had been kidnapped, raped and murdered. I also don't know how people keep going when they have a child of any age missing. I think my imagination would be my undoing. It is all just so awful. I do know that every family of a murdered or missing child needs tons of support and prayer. It helps more than anyone could ever know. Sometimes I think that is all that keeps most of us going.

Thank you for asking about my daughter and for caring.

Yes, I would be interested in reading your story about your daugther.

Is there anything new to report on this little sweetie? She looks so happy in all of the pictures with her father!

I saw where Mr. Cooke had said there was a promising new lead but he couldn't give details, did that lead anywhere?

wow.. such a sweetie. you can tell she's such a friendly, social girl.. & obviously she loves animals also... and i am amazed at how much she's experienced for such a young age... all those adventures!!
i can't imagine the trauma she must have experienced being ripped away from not only her dad, but loving grandparents, relatives, friends, etc.... and with no explanation (or a false one). how incredibly cruel. and that first photo is so heartbreaking.. you can see the pain and confusion in her face. i have a feeling this woman is going to get tired of hiding at some point.. and she will be found. hopefully soon, so sabrina's family won't lose too many more years of watching her growing up & bonding with her.

lurker.. when you said mr. cooke, did you mean mr. allen?

I believe that Lurker is referring to Robert Cooke, Rachel Cooke's father.

The website says that they have information that mom is trying to come back into the states. I'm not sure how recent that is, but it wasn't there last time I checked (which was a while ago....).

http://findsabrina.org/

Bumping for Sabrina! It still shows on her website:

NOTICE: Our Investigators and Law Enforcement believe that Dara may be attempting to come back to the United States. Please be vigilant, and report any sightings to your local law enforcement.

Be sure to keep an eye out! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will be found this year!

I often think of Sabrina, those photos of her in Mexico rip my heart out every time I look at them. Prayers and hope she comes home soon.

Sabrina is on Project Jason's current 18 Wheel Angel campaign. A special poster has been made for her and can be downloaded and printed for placement. More information about the program, and the link for the poster can be found here:

http://www.projectjason.org/18wheel.html

In addition to the campaign, Sabrina is also featured in a trucking publication called Through the Gears. This free magazine is distributed in truck stops nationwide.

Through the Gears is one of JB Scott's many publications. In partnership with Project Jason, they feature two missing persons per month. You can pick up your free copies at a local truck stop, but if it's far from you, you may want to call and ask if they carry that magazine. These are NOT with the regular for purchase magazines.

Through the Gears has a circulation of about 150,000.

You can also see the current campaign information on this JB Scott webpage: http://www.truckjobseekers.com/Features/18_Wheel_Angel.aspx

We hope this helps in the search for Sabrina.

I don't know if I should share this or not but Greg and his new wife had twins in the spring. I saw them in December but haven't seen the babies yet.

It's nice for Greg to have some happiness although I know he still wants Sabrina back.

I don't know if I should share this or not but Greg and his new wife had twins in the spring. I saw them in December but haven't seen the babies yet.

It's nice for Greg to have some happiness although I know he still wants Sabrina back.

Congrats to Greg and his wife!!
I too hope that Sabrina can meet her new siblings - SOON!!

Prayers that Sabrina is found unharmed and returned home to her father soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back