GUILTY TX - Sabrina Allen, 4, Austin, 21 April 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if I should share this or not but Greg and his new wife had twins in the spring. I saw them in December but haven't seen the babies yet.

It's nice for Greg to have some happiness although I know he still wants Sabrina back.

So glad to hear that with all of the pain he has endured, he was granted such a beautiful blessing. Sabrina's case is close to my heart (I was a victim of a non-custodial parental abduction). And I always pray for her, but tonight, I will be praying extra hard. Sabrina needs to meet her new siblings, and they need to know their big sister.

Yes, I would be interested in reading your story about your daugther.

Bobbisangel, I also would be interested in reading your story. You care so much and have great insight into these missing persons cases. If it's too hard to talk about, I'm sure we understand, but I think most of us would like to hear about your experience.

There is a video on findsabrina.org that is from America's Most Wanted episode # 695 from November 2nd, 2002. The 2 detectives in the video go to the office of the man that drove Sabrina & Dara across the border. They say his name is Jason but I can't quite understand the last name. It sounds like Gonzales but I am not quite sure. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I can't find a Jason mentioned in anything related to this case.

http://www.findsabrina.org/video/index.html

Wow

http://findsabrina.org/index.html

NOTICE: Our Investigators and Law Enforcement believe that Dara may be attempting to come back to the United States.
Please be vigilant, and report any sightings to your local law enforcement.

I hope Sabrina is Ok..poor little thing must be ever so confused - although she is not so little now :(

it's said that on sabrina's website for awhile now. i wonder why LE thought that, and if it still holds true. very very sad case. she's been missing for almost 7 years now.

it's said that on sabrina's website for awhile now. i wonder why LE thought that, and if it still holds true. very very sad case. she's been missing for almost 7 years now.

Yes and I find it hard to understand how a mother who has personality disorders is able to hide not only herself but a child who can talk from the law and others

Sabrina is what, 11 now? One can only imagine what her life has been like. It would be so great if she could get home to her father and have a chance at a semi-normal childhood.

I am new here so I don't know if there is a forum on this little princess as of yet but there is a BIG possibility that she is still alive. PLEASE be on the look out!

http://findsabrina.org/index.html

http://findsabrina.org/Sabrina/index.html (photos)

Letter from her dad:

Austin, Texas, USA
22 April, 2006

Dear Sabrina,

Never forget that your daddy loves you.

I know that we haven't seen each other in a long time.
I know that you've been told a lot of things about me.

But somewhere deep inside, you remember the truth.
You remember that we had a great life together.
You remember how much we loved each other.

The last time I saw you, we gave each other "hand kisses" and you said, "Don't ever forget me." You had started saying that when you went to see your mom. I didn't understand why, but now I think you knew that something was going to happen.

I told you, "I'll never forget you. Never, ever." I never have.

Sabrina, I love you very much. I'll keep looking for you until I find you. Don't be scared. You remember the truth.

You can call or email me anytime, and I will come there. Anywhere in the world. Please tell me where you are.

Sabrina, I'll never forget you and I'll never stop looking for you. Never forget how much your daddy loves you. I will find you.

Love,
Greg, your daddy

I believe that she is still alive I just hope and pray someday that she is reunited with her Daddy and the rest of her family that loves her so much.
Welcome to Websluths , this is an Awesome Forum, everyone has something to contribute and is just in one word Amazing .
Jump right in:blowkiss:

I believe that she is still alive I just hope and pray someday that she is reunited with her Daddy and the rest of her family that loves her so much.
Welcome to Websluths , this is an Awesome Forum, everyone has something to contribute and is just in one word Amazing .
Jump right in:blowkiss:

Thank you for the welcome. I do like it here, although it can be quite depressing! I pray for all children to found of course but Sabrina just stuck with me. The way her and her family is portrayed in the many pictures on her site just tells me what a great life she used to have. I hope she can have that life again!

Prayers from Cali for little Sabrina. I hope she remembers her father and when she gets a little bit older can contact him. That picture of her with the short dyed black hair looking so sad just breaks my heart.

Bumping for Sabrina!!
Where are you?
Many people are hoping and praying you come home.
It has been too many years!!!

This is one of the cases I still think about a lot. I hope that Sabrina can meet her siblings someday. (I don't know whether the twins are boys, girls, or one of each, so I've defaulted to siblings.)

Bumping for Sabrina!!! Hoping this is the year that she is brought home.

I do have a couple of questions..... when they were located in Mexico, they were able to get pictures of Sabrina. Did they happen to get pictures of Dara at that time? It would be interesting to see what she looked like. Also, I thought I read somewhere that there were found one other time in another small town but managed to escape. When was that and how close was that to the first town that they were found in? Were they using the same names at that time as well?

this one is still breaking my heart. where are you angel....????? i keep hoping any day now, in the news, we'll hear about her being found. how could anyone do something so cruel to their own offspring....... take her away from her devoted dad, a rich, happy life and loving family, to live a life on the run.... it's unfathomable.
as for mr. allen, i hope he is doing well these days. don't give up hope. i am assuming that authorities (in the states, at least..) are still actively searching.......?

My heart leaped when I saw Sabrina's thread bumped...the photos of her in Mexico are heartbreaking. Could LP not try and find her? She has been missing for so long and her life has been changed forever. I hope 2010 is the year the that Sabrina is found and that she will be able to overcome what she has endured.

my heart skipped a beat when i saw this bumped too! i think of sabrina often, what a devastating case :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back