GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Niner, I took a screen shot of the info you provided in your post above. I hope you don't mind.

This info was provided by Niner in a post above:

View attachment 304659

Source: The Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, Harris County, TX

Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

No I don't mind all! Do you think people here won't believe me if I just give them the link? :D

Also - have you heard anything on when Walker might be in court? I can't access the Jasper County - but I don't believe they have a court site where you can look up court info.

No I don't mind all! Do you think people here won't believe me if I just give them the link? :D

Also - have you heard anything on when Walker might be in court? I can't access the Jasper County - but I don't believe they have a court site where you can look up court info.
Niner, many people are not registered or prefer not to register with the Office of the Harris County District Clerk (Houston, TX). It has nothing to do with believing you. If you say so, Niner, I believe you! :) (smiling).

As you may know, one has to be registered and logged in to view the records of the Office of the Harris County District Clerk.

A screen shot clearly indicates the Settings record. A copy and paste appears confusing because the headings do not line up.

I do not know when Dylan Walker has his next court appearance. I have not seen anything in that regard in the media either.

That's true - you have to register at the Harris County site, like I have @Ann-Tx ! I don't know "how" to do a screen shot - so I'll let you do those! :)

Walker should have at least a first appearance coming up.... guess we wait.

I honestly don't think his father is responsible for his death. He is responsible for trusting TB with his care and for not asking questions. But I highly doubt he knew or even suspected that Samuel was dead.
"Samuel Olson Told His Grandma His Dad and Theresa Balboa 'Were Mean.' It Was the Last Time She Saw Him Alive. | Inside Edition" Samuel Olson's Grandmother: 'Who Kills an Innocent Little Baby?' I'm still with Mom,and maternal Grandma. MOO

On
"Samuel Olson Told His Grandma His Dad and Theresa Balboa 'Were Mean.' It Was the Last Time She Saw Him Alive. | Inside Edition" Samuel Olson's Grandmother: 'Who Kills an Innocent Little Baby?' I'm still with Mom,and maternal Grandma. MOO

only A monster could do what TB did. I’m also still trying to grasp why DO thought it was a good idea to have his child “quarantine” with TB. He knew that she lived with her ex boyfriend who had a job and could have brought the Coronavirus home. He also knew that TB was violent because she tried to choke him. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't find words enough. Why did DO not keep in touch with little Sammy? Too busy, working overtime at weekends? I know he didn't have a car so couldn't go see him. I know he did try to speak to him, not successfully.

Any loving father in that situation would have rung up if not every day but every other day. There again, a loving father wouldn't have had 100% trust in Balboa to begin with, not after what she had done to him.

Correct me if my memory is failing me. Didn’t TO state she had been with Samuel on May 2 and DO claim a phone conversation on May 21? I keep reading articles that give the last verified sighting/ interaction of Samuel as
April 30. I see the hot dog photo TO attributed to her visit with the child all over the internet. Is this “verified sighting” a subtle clue that LE is not taking these other claims as honest. I thought DO made his claim in an interview when Samuel when only presumed missing. I’m looking for it.
Moo

Correct me if my memory is failing me. Didn’t TO state she had been with Samuel on May 2 and DO claim a phone conversation on May 21? I keep reading articles that give the last verified sighting/ interaction of Samuel as
April 30. I see the hot dog photo TO attributed to her visit with the child all over the internet. Is this “verified sighting” a subtle clue that LE is not taking these other claims as honest. I thought DO made his claim in an interview when Samuel when only presumed missing. I’m looking for it.
Moo

I believe Friday, April 30 is the last verified date that SO attended school. I also believe there was a family birthday party during the weekend (May 1-2) attended by SO and where grandmother reported something to the effect that "SO was already not feeling well," and the primary reason for him to quarantine with TB.

From what I recall, it's believed that SO did not ever again have face-to-face contact with his family after the party.

I don't believe LE has released/verified the last phone contact DO had with his son. MOO

Last edited:
Family of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson seeks answers | khou.com

Here’s TO talking about her last visit and near the end of the interview she answers a reporters question that DO saw and spoke to his son after that.

I think the keyword here is "independent verification."

In the June 1 linked article, Grandmother also says she heard him on the phone last week but we know that SO was already deceased then (i.e., court docs report SO murdered about 5/12). It would also be impossible for Dad DO to talk/visit his son on May 21.

I finally found this. Ivory Heckler reported DO told her he spoke to Samuel on May 21 during a telephone interview sho conducted with him. Hope she taped it. It’s the only place I’ve been able to find the “May 21st” statement.

Edit: I don’t know how I managed to put her Facebook live here. I was trying to post the link. It is also on the media pages for Samuel here on Websleuths.

sammyandtoystory.jpg

By Deborah Hastings
First Published: 11:41 AM PDT, July 14, 2021

Samuel Olson's Grandmother: 'Who Kills an Innocent Little Baby?'

Such a sweet innocent boy, it breaks my heart. :(

I finally found this. Ivory Heckler reported DO told her he spoke to Samuel on May 21 during a telephone interview sho conducted with him. Hope she taped it. It’s the only place I’ve been able to find the “May 21st” statement.

Edit: I don’t know how I managed to put her Facebook live here. I was trying to post the link. It is also on the media pages for Samuel here on Websleuths.

While Assistant District Attorney Andrea Beall told reporters earlier this week that she expected no additional charges to be filed in the case, I think Sarah O (mother) will also use any alleged conversations between DO and her child (after SO believed deceased per ME examiner), in her civil, wrongful death claim against DO and others.

This is a very complicated case where I don't doubt that Sarah and her family are having a hard time accepting DO not charged with at least obstructing justice for alleging he talked to SO after May 12. MOO

Samuel Olson's Grandmother: 'Who Kills an Innocent Little Baby?'

I was listening to these interviews of TO and DO again. After DO speaks, When the interviewer is talking to TO, you can hear DO talking to another female- I assume it’s a reporter. Does anyone have a link to this interview/video? I believe he says “when I lost my job…”moooooo. Even better would be if someone has the software to minimize TOS voice and listen only to DO in the background. Any super sleuths out there?

I was listening to these interviews of TO and DO again. After DO speaks, When the interviewer is talking to TO, you can hear DO talking to another female- I assume it’s a reporter. Does anyone have a link to this interview/video? I believe he says “when I lost my job…”moooooo. Even better would be if someone has the software to minimize TOS voice and listen only to DO in the background. Any super sleuths out there?
Can't help editing the audio hear, but I have to comment that after watching this again, after we know what TO has been charged with, makes my blood boil.

You can tell she is lying through her teeth and her emotions are so fake. No wonder Tim Miller called her out as a liar. She's a monster IMO.

Sorry I can't help you but I've listened again and I'm pretty sure he does say "when I lost my job" around the 3.03 or 3.09 mark.

There must be someone who has the techie capabilities to listen to the background.

I have asked over on JJ and Tylee forum for help, just incase it's needed. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't help you but I've listened again and I'm pretty sure he does say "when I lost my job" around the 3.03 or 3.09 mark.

There must be someone who has the techie capabilities to listen to the background.

I have asked over on JJ and Tylee forum for help, just incase it's needed. We'll just have to wait and see.

In replaying it a few times, I'm making out "when I lost my job this year [unintelligible] supported me..." aaaand that's all I'm able to make out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13
Back