Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It (the exact unit number) is listed on page 1 of the AA in the section named Probable Cause.
This does crosscheck with the availability of unit and Floorplan. MOO

I've missed some parts of the thread. Can someone help catch me up as I don't know what parts I've missed.

Am I led to understand correctly that the apartment which B*n rented is already vacated by him, and up for rent again? If so, of interest (yet we may not know until trial, even if then as I haven't read such in MSM, only here at WS that it's vacant) if this was an expected move out date and therefore planned even moreso as to timing? Or did he get kicked out? Or did he leave the lease early and move out? or???????????? am I incorrect in being led to believe that at this moment, that specific apartment is for rent?

If others can catch me up, would greatly appreciate. TIA

Have I missed charges against the room mate? The room mate that knew the child was dead weeks ago. The guy that went and purchased a tote to put a dead child in. moo

I've been waiting for that as well. Haven't seen it yet. I guess they're waiting for results to determine exactly how many things to charge him with.

Have I missed charges against the room mate? The room mate that knew the child was dead weeks ago. The guy that went and purchased a tote to put a dead child in. moo
In various articles, mainstream media from Houston, TX have stated that additional charges would likely be forthcoming but LE is waiting on the preliminary Autopsy report which will 1) positively identify Samuel Olson and 2) indicate manner of death. For others to be charged, besides TB, I think positive identification of Samuel Olson is pertinent!

For your info, yesterday (6/7/21) most of mainstream media - Houston, TX indicated in their news reports that a preliminary Autopsy Report was expected "today" (6/7/21). The preliminary Autopsy Report would NOT be released to the public; only to law enforcement who are investigating the case of Samuel Olson.

Perhaps today, 6/8/21/, the preliminary report will be released to LE. But .. . it could have been released yesterday by HCIFS to LE and LE did not disclose that fact to the mainstream media.

If you are not from the greater Houston, TX area, some of Houston mainstream media is considered to be the following:

KTRK (ABC)
KHOU (CBS)
KPRC (NBC)
FOX26 - (FOX)
Houston Chronicle (daily newspaper)

Also, I do a lot of my own research. Just because mainstream media reports some things, it does not mean it is true; it could be reported inaccurately. I have seen some inaccurate info by some media sources that are considered mainstream and the info is incorrect. None from Houston!

Last edited:
I've missed some parts of the thread. Can someone help catch me up as I don't know what parts I've missed.

Am I led to understand correctly that the apartment which B*n rented is already vacated by him, and up for rent again? If so, of interest (yet we may not know until trial, even if then as I haven't read such in MSM, only here at WS that it's vacant) if this was an expected move out date and therefore planned even moreso as to timing? Or did he get kicked out? Or did he leave the lease early and move out? or???????????? am I incorrect in being led to believe that at this moment, that specific apartment is for rent?

If others can catch me up, would greatly appreciate. TIA
Post up thread show complex advertising this apt. MOO...maybe an eviction...

Post up thread show complex advertising this apt. MOO...maybe an eviction...

I missed such, link if anyone has? TIA

I've never known of apts to advertise a SPECIFIC address/apt number. Especially when AA was released for THAT apt that a child was in the tub dead for two days. I am shocked it that is so! (Just model type... e.g. one bedroom one bath for rent... vs. apt 1234 for rent).

Is the post you are referring to... did the advertisement state it was that SPECIFIC apartment and can someone bump that post as I just searched and could not find, thanks. Or did a neighbor confirm in MSM it was THAT apartment as many floorplans in complexes come up often... and just asking for confirmation.

Sorry if discussed already and confirmed that the apt. number was in the advertising. If indeed is the same apt. advertised that most in the area knew had a dead child in the tub for two days in the media/AA , I would like to add also to media thread. If just a random 1 bedroom... nope.

I'm still trying to figure out the timeline myself and ran across this article where this car was towed that I hadn't seen.

The last time anyone outside of Samuel’s family saw him was on April 30 when the boy was at school in northeast Houston.

Samuel's grandmother TO says she last saw Sam on May 2nd when he stayed with her.

He was reported missing May 27th by father DO. A black car was towed on June 1st from Gateway at Ellington apartment complex after they said they received reports that it was the last known location Samuel was seen.

AAKARHN.img

© Provided by KHOU-TV Houston
Car towed away as search for 6-year-old Samuel Olson continues; hasn't been to school since April, police say

Oh no, I found this much more detailed timeline report warning **disturbing**

Horrific new details in death of 5-year-old Houston boy

Samuel's father, D O, called police on Thursday, May 27, to report his son missing, just days before the child's 6th birthday. DO said Balboa had been babysitting for Samuel since April 30. That has also been confirmed as the last day that Samuel was in school.

Balboa claimed that at about 7:30 a.m. on May 27, Samuel's mother, SO, arrived at the home with another man and took the little boy without permission. Sarah, however, provided authorities surveillance video from her home to show she couldn't have taken the child.

While authorities and volunteers with Texas EquuSearch combed a field looking for signs of Samuel on Monday, authorities now believe the little boy had already been dead for weeks.

Balboa's roommate told police that it was about May 10 when Balboa called him to say Samuel was dead. He says he came home to the apartment in the 15600 block of the Gulf Freeway and found Samuel bruised, and unresponsive on the bed.

The male roommate further told police that he and Balboa put the boy's body in the bathtub and left him there for two days.

On May 13, he says he bought duct tape and a plastic box from a Walmart, and that he and Balboa wrapped up the child's body, placed it in the box and took it to a storage unit on Highway 3 in Webster.

No words here :(

I've never known of apts to advertise a SPECIFIC address/apt number. Especially when AA was released for THAT apt that a child was in the tub dead for two days. I am shocked it that is so! (Just model type... e.g. one bedroom one bath for rent... vs. apt 1234 for rent).

Is the post you are referring to... did the advertisement state it was that SPECIFIC apartment and can someone bump that post as I just searched and could not find, thanks. Or did a neighbor confirm in MSM it was THAT apartment as many floorplans in complexes come up often... and just asking for confirmation.

Sorry if discussed already and confirmed that the apt. number was in the advertising. If indeed is the same apt. advertised that most in the area knew had a dead child in the tub for two days in the media/AA , I would like to add also to media thread. If just a random 1 bedroom... nope.

Click the link and look in first group of apartments.
Scroll down to unit 1810.
Available date is July 13.... Gateway at Ellington Apartments - Webster, TX | Apartments.com

My attempt at quoting Tim Miller verbatim at 38:10 in Nancy Grace's podcast at

SOURCE: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg entitled OUTRAGE: Little tot boy found in tote bag in hotel room.
HOW TO LISTEN TO: You do not have to log in (at least I didn't) Click on the above link. Then click on the arrow icon to play the audio. If you want to go to the area that I have transcribed, put your cursor on the line that has the dot that moves the time throughout the audio, then click on that circle and while holding down on computer, move the circle to ~38 minutes into the podcast.
VISUAL OF PODCAST PAGE SCREENSHOT
View attachment 299934

Tim discussed more of what was in other MSM as to what he said after he "tricked" her (his words) into giving the interview the day she fled from giving out flyers....

[Right after she gave interview is timeframe of what he said to Theresa] ........"Every word you just told the world is a damn lie. Two years ago today I was in Arkansas bringing back the body of little Maleah Davis, and if you think I want to be here today, you're crazy as hell. You know exactly what happened and you need to talk to God right now, you and Him have a lot to talk about. We're getting this over with today, do you understand. I'm yelling at her. And she just looked at me with those cold eyes and said "yes sir"

"You know the father just kept sticking up for Theresa, sticking up for Theresa.

"And then about 3:30 that afternoon they were down at the end of the apartment complex outside the fence and I seen that the ex boyfriend was outside. So I went down there and again I'm talking loud, and I say to Dalton, I said Dalton, again I have a problem. How in the world can you leave your child with somebody in this apartment complex you've never seen in your life? (Then Tim cuts out and moves to another guest on her show without an answer.. then comes back to Tim......)

...."We're down there close to where the boyfriend lives and I'm telling Dalton again, Dalton I can't understand you allowing your child to stay in this apartment complex right over here with somebody you don't know. And ex-boyfriend B*n, he's outside. And I says, and again, this person right here that you're sticking up for is 100% responsible. And then Dalton starts literally shaking and crying and hits the ground and then he says "but you don't understand about Sarah. Last year she almost ran over me." I said you're right, she almost ran over you, but guess what. Your son is not almost missing and this, you keep sticking up for this girl that had everything to do with it. And then what happened then is Theresa said that she wanted to go in B*n's apartment and change clothes. Well, she did go in B*n's apartment. She came out with a change of clothes but I know exactly what the hell happened. She went in there and said B*n, it is gettin' hot right now, we gotta make our move. [? Then or B*n?] I told them, listen. We got all these flyers, go pass flyers out. So they're on this street, they're passing out flyers. Theresa says "look at the apartments across the street, I see people outside. I'm gonna give 'em flyers." She went over there. They waited waited waited, she did not come back. Dalton comes to the command center, he's crying his eyes out. "Theresa's gone, she's gone, she's gone" And I went to homicide detectives and I said listen, maybe the best thing happened, Theresa just bailed. And they said "yep, she bailed, that's the best thing that could happen, now maybe we can make progress." So, I think when I pushed her so hard at that end she went in and told Ben we gotta get the hell outta here. " THE END of Tim talking

What still surprises me is that she was located by the Crimestoppers' call, vs. LE expecting her to run after such confrontation and having her location found due to an exigent circumstances phone ping. I guess she turned her phone off, and sat in that hotel room waiting and waiting and never turned her phone back on to ping????

ETA: Also, wouldn't LE be able to quickly know the numbers she called when she went AWOL????
Thank You Dixie 5star post for transcript of this. Excellent job on Tim, much respect for that man. IMO

A lot of apartments advertise this way so you can choose the exact unit you want.

Yeah, I think it’s weird they are advertising this unit already.
In California the law says you have to notify prospective renters if there’s been a death in the rental in the previous 3 years, they may not have that requirement in Texas but I think the neighbors are going to be talking about that unit for years to come.

Click the link and look in first group of apartments.
Scroll down to unit 1810.
Available date is July 13.... Gateway at Ellington Apartments - Webster, TX | Apartments.com

Screenshot of such, thanks so very much.

So again. Was it his normal move out? or ???

We may never know, even at trial?

SOURCE: From you link. Gateway at Ellington Apartments - Webster, TX | Apartments.com Screenshot.

SCREENSHOT FROM ABOVE LINK SHOWING AA APT IS UP FOR RENT CURRENTLY:
1810Apt.JPG

I am going to self report this post. I think within TOS so posting such.

Last edited:
A lot of apartments advertise this way so you can choose the exact unit you want.

Thanks all for responding! The last time I rented an apt or knew how marketed was over 40 years ago. Thanks for the feedback. EGADS.. promoting and apt that has an AA of a dead child in the bathtub... nope for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore