Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet LE has been all over TB's mom and strongly questioning her about everything she saw and heard. Reason being, Mom sleeps over there often, apparently.

What did she know? Had she been asking where the child was? Had she been told the abduction story too?

If she was there on the morning of the abduction, did she know it was all a lie:?
Didnt TB said she took Samuel over to her mom’s house the morning of the abduction? And SO and LE took Samuel from that location?

BR then said TB and mom were asleep at his apt the morning of the abduction. Was this before or after the abduction? If before, did he mention Samuel?

either way, I smell more liars.
IMO TB didn’t want to claim the abduction from BRs place, because she knew forensics would be all over it, so she came up with the brilliant, from her own moms residence. Mom backed this story right? Hmmm??

hard to believe BR on anything because of his involvement 5/10-5/13. And he puts her there sleeping on abduction day and there is no abduction day??? Hmmm??

this house of cards needs a tiny puff to crash it down on whomever sold their soul on this

Didnt TB said she took Samuel over to her mom’s house the morning of the abduction? And SO and LE took Samuel from that location?

BR then said TB and mom were asleep at his apt the morning of the abduction. Was this before or after the abduction? If before, did he mention Samuel?

either way, I smell more liars.
IMO TB didn’t want to claim the abduction from BRs place, because she knew forensics would be all over it, so she came up with the brilliant, from her own moms residence. Mom backed this story right? Hmmm??

hard to believe BR on anything because of his involvement 5/10-5/13. And he puts her there sleeping on abduction day and there is no abduction day??? Hmmm??

this house of cards needs a tiny puff to crash it down on whomever sold their soul on this
Yes, it seems like a house of flimsy cards. Lots of inconsistencies.

Was Mom there when the 'abduction' happened?

And how would anyone have known to go the her mom's house if they were looking for the child?

That story made no sense from day one.

And I still don't understand why no one questioned where the boy was or how he was, from May 2nd until the 'abduction' story. No one face timed or actually had a conversation with him on the phone.

I have a hard time with the account of Dad speaking to him around the 21st...how?

Did she put someone else on the phone, or pretend to be him herself?

Yes, it seems like a house of flimsy cards. Lots of inconsistencies.

Was Mom there when the 'abduction' happened?

And how would anyone have known to go the her mom's house if they were looking for the child?

That story made no sense from day one.

And I still don't understand why no one questioned where the boy was or how he was, from May 2nd until the 'abduction' story. No one face timed or actually had a conversation with him on the phone.

I have a hard time with the account of Dad speaking to him around the 21st...how?

Did she put someone else on the phone, or pretend to be him herself?
I don't believe that story. I believe LE meant what was said when they said they couldn't get a straight answer from anyone,and that's why LE was clearly fit to be tied. MOO

LOL on your post. I had an opportunity to run over my ex-husband way back when. I was VERY tempted. Fortunately I did not. Instead, I went home and threw all of his
Clothing out the front door.
40 years later, I remember this like it was yesterday. He's lucky to still be breathing.

I can only imagine what transpired in that scenario.. then months later we have another female who tried to impede the breath of DO.
MOO

"Legal analyst Brian Wice said more work needs to be done.

“I think right now, without rushing to judgment, I think it’s probably reasonable to assume that at some point, if police and prosecutors are able to literally cross their T’s and dot their I’s, Theresa Balboa could well be facing charges of injury to a child or capital murder,” Wice said."

Body found in Jasper motel room positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, cause of death revealed
Indeed, if the was still in jail on the DV charges and actually had to serve time. Samuel would be alive today. Why Dad thought it was ok for her to care for him is beyond me. I know he's considered a victim, but I'm tired of these children paying for negligent parental judgement with their lives!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
She had to cover this distance 3 times that day, so, over 3 hours? Webster to Cleveland, back to Webster, then onward to Jasper? Plus, Houston traffic... o_O

But how did she get to Cleveland?

<moo>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-212333_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-212333_Maps.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 15
Indeed, if the *** was still in jail on the DV charges and actually had to serve time in jail. Samuel would be alive today. Why Dad thought it was ok for her to care for him is beyond me. I know he's considered a victim, but I'm tired of these children paying for negligent parental judgement with their lives!!!!!!!!!!
That!!!!! Our jobs as parents are to GUARD. We are GUARDians. If a parent knowingly puts the child they are tasked with guarding in a position of harm, they need to be held accountable!!! Even if they didn't directly do the harm! I am astonished at the lack of parental accountability that exists!

That!!!!! Our jobs as parents are to GUARD. We are GUARDians. If a parent knowingly puts the child they are tasked with guarding in a position of harm, they need to be held accountable!!! Even if they didn't directly do the harm! I am astonished at the lack of parental accountability that exists!
Yes!!! I felt like that in the Maliyah Davis case and countless others. Felony Endangerment or Felony Failure to Protect - charge them with something that impacts their ability to retain custody of other children or parent in the future.

Indeed, if the *** was still in jail on the DV charges and actually had to serve time. Samuel would be alive today. Why Dad thought it was ok for her to care for him is beyond me. I know he's considered a victim, but I'm tired of these children paying for negligent parental judgement with their lives!!!!!!!!!!
Like Columbo would say. Just one more thing. How the Heck would the whole getting ready to take him to school thing work out? He was clearly dead since May 10th. So how can anyone stand by her and back that load of hooey? Especially since he hadn't been in school since April 30th. MOO.

She had to cover this distance 3 times that day, so, over 3 hours? Webster to Cleveland, back to Webster, then onward to Jasper? Plus, Houston traffic... o_O

But how did she get to Cleveland?

<moo>
Well ... we know per TM that she definitely dipped out on those flyers
Any sightings of hitchhikers Webster to Cleveland???
Or she phoned a really close person to give her the ride to meet up with the dude in a truck at the big store

So How did she get to Cleveland????
MOO

Like Columbo would say. Just one more thing. How the Heck would the whole getting ready to take him to school thing work out? He was clearly dead since May 10th. So how can anyone stand by her and back that load of hooey? Especially since he hadn't been in school since April 30th. MOO.
Yup.. Just 1 more thing ... How in their "We have a Routine" Did He Talk to Him on the 21st?
Oh , How Did She Get To Cleveland?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads