Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably skipped around too much on thread #1- Could someone please explain what are the details about his absense from school? Was the (alleged) Covid Exposure the reason given for not being present? If not, what was the reason given to the school for not being there since April 30th? (Were they in person or online?)
AFAIK, we don't know of any excuse for his absence that was given to the school.

jmo

Is the roommate that helped her a different individual than she called on the 31st after an altercation or is that still unclear?

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Separately JMO - this roommate helped clearly initially with coverup until it was obvious LE was all over things after he was reported missing. The whole gig was being blown wide open... Again JMO
My first thought is that it is someone different.
Not the roommate

Why on earth would a roommate do this? Has everyone just lost their morale compass? Unreal.

"On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents."

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

AFAIK, we don't know of any excuse for his absence that was given to the school.

jmo
Thanks for replying!
19 school days between the last day school reported him as attending and the day in which he was reported missing. Interesting. Wonder what dad's thoughts were regarding his son missing an incredibly large amount of school days......

Oh, man. iirc, a poster said this had happened in the vallow case as well? I’m not sure how this happens ... I have a 6 year old and his voice is pretty..recognizable? I can tell over the phone if there’s even a slight tone change from his regular, if he has an attitude, is cranky, etc... even just a little.

I feel sorry for the grandmother, as I think there’s some false hope there in thinking she’d heard him semi-recently..
Yeah,. grandma said she heard him over the phone a week ago.
Welp--that wasnt him she heard.

Also-- that article mentioned that Saturday was Samuels 6th Birthday.
Did we know this ??
that was new info for me, but I wasn't online this past weekend so may have missed it.

Poor little guy. I would have taken him in a heartbeat.

Yeah,. grandma said she heard him over the phone a week ago.
Welp--that wasnt him she heard.

Also-- that article mentioned that Saturday was Samuels 6th Birthday.
Did we know this ??
that was new info for me, but I wasn't online this past weekend so may have missed it.

Poor little guy. I would have taken him in a heartbeat.

Yes, we did, and some have been wondering whether that was why, suddenly, TB needed to have SO reported missing .... I mean, she obviously could not produce him for his birthday, when family members should want to see him..

imo

Just a thought...

Perhaps TB threatened BR with notifying LE that HE (BR) was at least partially responsible for the death...
and or child abuse...
and/or...???
IF he did not go along with her plan of hiding the body and avoiding telling LE....

Therefore BR may have been afraid that HE would be arrested?

Or... Perhaps this TB person has incredibly strong feminine wiles to make this/these men do horrifically immoral things for her?

Such a mystery!!!!:confused:
So disgusting that a precious child literally comes in dead last. I feel so awful for SO,and Mom. She did everything the right way,the legal way. Then when it all was coming together his life was snuffed out. Because 'Super Mommy' was favored to be in charge of his life. It makes me so Angry. MOO

Daily Beast - Dad’s Girlfriend Kept 5-Year-Old Samuel Olson’s Body in Bathtub for Two Days: Docs Jun. 03, 2021 7:07PM ET

Article is a summary of what has been stated, and a few new pieces in article in addition to below.

“The relationship between Sarah and Sam has been real rocky, to say the least,” Veenstra said. “We’re not trying to throw Sarah under the bus by any stretch. It’s a young couple that had issues. They couldn’t get along.”

That complicated dynamic led Dalton Olson’s family to initially believe Balboa’s tale about Samuel being picked up by his mother without warning. Veenstra said it wasn’t until Monday—when Balboa disappeared in the middle of the search for Samuel—that the young father began to realize something was amiss.

“That’s when the reality of the situation started being processed, ‘Hold on we may have been wrong about her,’” Veenstra said.

Dad’s Girlfriend Kept 5-Year-Old Samuel Olson’s Body in Bathtub for Two Days: Docs Jun. 03, 2021 7:07PM ET

Article is a summary of what has been stated, and a few new pieces in article in addition to below.

“The relationship between Sarah and Sam has been real rocky, to say the least,” Veenstra said. “We’re not trying to throw Sarah under the bus by any stretch. It’s a young couple that had issues. They couldn’t get along.”

That complicated dynamic led Dalton Olson’s family to initially believe Balboa’s tale about Samuel being picked up by his mother without warning. Veenstra said it wasn’t until Monday—when Balboa disappeared in the middle of the search for Samuel—that the young father began to realize something was amiss.

“That’s when the reality of the situation started being processed, ‘Hold on we may have been wrong about her,’” Veenstra said.
Ya Think. SMH.

It sounds like the first excerpt below is how Balboa’s mother’s residence came into the story.

Excerpts:
Detectives interviewed Balboa’s roommate and learned that he came home that Thursday and saw Balboa and her mother sleeping, but she left and arrived at a separate home where Balboa reported Sam taken.

The man who purchased the room for Balboa at the Best Western was the person who called Crime Stoppers, police said.

Balboa called him on May 31, asking for help after she got in an altercation, he told police. They met at a Wal Mart parking lot in Cleveland, and he drove her to the Webster storage unit, he said.

Surveillance footage shows a man and woman going into the room, after which the man got a tote from a truck and dragged it inside. He then called Crime Stoppers.

Samuel Olson could have died weeks before police discovered his body, documents reveal

So, roommate comes home on Thursday May 27 and finds TB + her mom sleeping at the apartment he shares with TB.

TB then leaves and goes to her moms home where TB then tells the story of Sam being taken.

Question - did TB’s mom also leave and go back to her home?
Did TB’s mom stay behind at the apartment?

Every new bit of information just raises more questions. moo

criminalcomplaint.JPG <<-- Screenshot of complaint

Posted 15 minutes ago - Who has big screen to read complaint?

box.JPG <<--- Tote at scene

ETA: I can read... it does say that Dalton was the one who called HPD to report missing SO

Harris County District Court case #1725570 [? 0101-3 ]

ETA: Friend who drove to hotel was driving a Dodge Ram truck - and gives that persons name and address (not typing it here) due to TOS... not sure if ok yet ... mods to approve initials can be used? But no sleuthing of course... Need mod direction. Self reporting this post.

Last edited:
Ok way behind so I’m sure this has been asked, brought up, and probably answered but here goes.

So who did grandma talk to on the phone a week or so prior to Samuel going missing?
And is the roommate in the court docs her ex boyfriend? So he helped her with concealing Samuel’s body, helped her get out of town with it, but then turned her in? Is it all the same guy?

Many more questions but I’m going to try to catch up. Sorry just got home to see the info released about TOD.

Thank you!

Bringing this over from the last thread. What are your thoughts on this? It sounds as though someone confronted her. Do you think she's referring to her encounter with Tim M? Altercation sounds physical though which I'm sure Tim would NEVER be!

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.
I think to TB she would consider it an “altercation” because he was on to her, and she knew it. So she made it sound like she’s the victim by exaggerating? MOO

Daily Beast - Dad’s Girlfriend Kept 5-Year-Old Samuel Olson’s Body in Bathtub for Two Days: Docs Jun. 03, 2021 7:07PM ET

Do they mean Sarah and Dalton?

Thanks for replying!
19 school days between the last day school reported him as attending and the day in which he was reported missing. Interesting. Wonder what dad's thoughts were regarding his son missing an incredibly large amount of school days......

I wonder what he thought of her saying they were doing their "normal routine", getting ready to take him to school - from her Mom's house in SW Houston all the way across town in the Cy-Fair district? During morning rush hour, which is horrendous traffic in these parts.

Ok way behind so I’m sure this has been asked, brought up, and probably answered but here goes.

So who did grandma talk to on the phone a week or so prior to Samuel going missing?
And is the roommate in the court docs her ex boyfriend? So he helped her with concealing Samuel’s body, helped her get out of town with it, but then turned her in? Is it all the same guy?

Many more questions but I’m going to try to catch up. Sorry just got home to see the info released about TOD.

Thank you!

If you watch the vid posted just up thread, you can see in the video the court docs, and the name of the person who took her to the hotel, is there in the doc on the right side. It's not the same name as her ex bf roomate that helped her conceal Samuel.

This article also states that DO reported him missing after TB called him about the fake cop story. I wonder if the upcoming birthday and plans made her come up with this story then.
But didn’t
If you watch the vid posted just up thread, you can see in the video the court docs, and the name of the person who took her to the hotel, is there in the doc on the right side. It's not the same name as her ex bf roomate that helped her conceal Samuel.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member