Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insane! How can you live with the body of a dead 5-year-old child just laying in the bathroom? How can you buy supplies and help dispose of a child's body like that? This makes zero sense.

She called him and he didn't think of a) calling 911; and b) calling the police? If someone called me and told me a child was dead, I would call 911 and run to check on the child. Nobody tried to give him CPR? This is disgusting.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
TB called roommate to tell him SO was dead. THEN roommate left for work. THEN when roommate came home he saw body.

So WHERE was SO killed? It sounds like it may not have been at the shared apartment at Webster. That Samuel’s body may have been moved to the apartment??

If he died at the apartment, she would have just told him, not called him. He would have seen the body before work. Right?

JMO
Maybe he left the apartment and was heading to his car when she called to tell him about Samuel. But he proceeded to go to work anyway. (Seems like the news was not that surprising, perhaps?)

Who are these people? Random strangers on the street would react more responsibly.

imo

Wow, if I understand the media reports correctly, it’s possible (even likely, IMO) that poor Samuel was beaten to death on Mother’s Day (May 9th). Wonder if that particular holiday would’ve been a trigger for TB...
"He knows who his Mommy is". So angry with lot of them. The untruths. Giving LE the run around. All just CYA Mode. At the expense of a child's life. MOO

Sounds like the two individuals may be one in the same based on this wording:

A couple of days later, the roommate told officials he bought some duct tape and a plastic tote bag at an area Wal-Mart, where they later placed Samuel’s body. Police paperwork claims the two took Samuel’s body (now in the tote bag) at a storage unit near their home.

Balboa was immediately found in the bathroom and officials asked where Samuel’s body was. Court records reveal Balboa said, "inside the box.”

According to the probable cause document, the boy’s father said Balboa had been taking care of Olson since April 30.

Affidavit reveals 6-year-old Samuel Olson’s decomposed body was carried around for weeks

I was wondering if the altercation could have been with the roommate (Person X). Then she calls (Person Y) to pick her up and take her to the hotel.

Just a guess/possibility. I don’t feel it is quite clear yet. JMO

Agree. I think if there was an altercation, it was with the roommate. Especially since Samuel had been dead for 3 weeks and a missing persons report just got filed a few days prior.

Sounds like the two individuals may be one in the same based on this wording:

A couple of days later, the roommate told officials he bought some duct tape and a plastic tote bag at an area Wal-Mart, where they later placed Samuel’s body. Police paperwork claims the two took Samuel’s body (now in the tote bag) at a storage unit near their home.

Balboa was immediately found in the bathroom and officials asked where Samuel’s body was. Court records reveal Balboa said, "inside the box.”

According to the probable cause document, the boy’s father said Balboa had been taking care of Olson since April 30.

Affidavit reveals 6-year-old Samuel Olson’s decomposed body was carried around for weeks

This article also states that DO reported him missing after TB called him about the fake cop story. I wonder if the upcoming birthday and plans made her come up with this story then.

I think that when people live a certain way, they'd do anything to not draw attention to themselves.
…….<snipped by me>

I agree, except there was TB, in front of the cameras several times, spouting her lies, when she knew what had happened to Samuel, and where she had put him. IMHO, there was a sick need to be in the spotlight that went beyond trying to cover up the crime.

I agree, except there was TB, in front of the cameras several times, spouting her lies, when she knew what had happened to Samuel, and where she had put him. IMHO, there was a sick need to be in the spotlight that went beyond trying to cover up the crime.

Oh. Yeah. She's sick. I was referring to the roommate going along with everything.

What. The. Actual. F?! Who hears that a child is dead and doesn't report it?! Who lives with a dead body of anyone, regardless of cause, in their home for two days?! Who are these people?! I want them all to go down.
A dead 5 year old in their bathtub, and they carry on with their lives, in their apartment? :eek:
They are seriously deranged. :mad:

If DO is using the argument that he was kept apart from SO because of possible Covid risk to family members, he still could have talked to his son on the phone. Little SO was dead for weeks, and nobody attempted even phone contact with the little guy?

Bringing this over from the last thread. What are your thoughts on this? It sounds as though someone confronted her. Do you think she's referring to her encounter with Tim M? Altercation sounds physical though which I'm sure Tim would NEVER be!

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing
I think maybe it was her interaction with Tim. He confronted her, but not physically. But he called her out on her BullKrap, called her a liar, and said he wasn't buying her story.

She was with DO at the time, so that must have been very awkward , to say the least. And DO said she left and he didn't see her after that, IIRC.

I think Tim put her in a panic because it became obvious to her that her story was imploding. Time to grab the dead body and run.

I am absolutely positive that not one friend or family member of mine would ever get entangled like this should I ever commit a crime.. how do people find one or more to go along for the ride with them?
I cannot even imagine who I could ever call and say, there's a dead 5 year old in my bathtub, I need help disposing of the body' ....NOBODY I know would answer that request for help, thank goodness...

Last edited:
Oh god this is absolutely awful :(
How can someone leave a child dead in a bathtub for 2 days?!
Then to add to the evilness, stuff his little body into a tote, tape him up, take him to a motel room and sit there with a little boy who would have been dead for around 3 weeks at this point.

The only half good thing I can think of right now is that Texas is a Death Penalty state. I hope they take it all the way with her and whomever else may be involved in this horrendous and monstrous crime.
So angry right now

So were Samuel and TB living with BR?

He's referred to as "roommate" (Since early in the month, so "temporary roomate" for about 10 days ?)

Affidavit reveals 6-year-old Samuel Olson’s decomposed body was carried around for weeks Published 1 hour ago

"The report states the roommate told authorities Balboa called him on May 10 and informed him about Samuel’s death. The roommate then rushed home, where he said he saw Samuel’s body on a bed and observed some bruises as well. Shortly afterward, the roommate and Balboa, according to the affidavit placed Samuel’s "corpse in a bathtub, where he remained for two days."

A couple of days later, the roommate told officials he bought some duct tape and a plastic tote bag at an area Wal-Mart, where they later placed Samuel’s body. Police paperwork claims the two took Samuel’s body (now in the tote bag) at a storage unit near their home.... Responding officers claim they knocked on the room’s door several times before getting a spare key to the room, which was listed under an entirely different person’s name."

Last edited:
So were Samuel and TB living with BR?

That has not been disclosed yet.
There have been several different addresses mentioned in MSM, but it is not clear where any of the adults or Samuel were living. Perhaps it was a very fluid situation, and poor Samuel really had no home of his own. THAT is sad beyond words.

That has not been disclosed yet.
There have been several different addresses mentioned in MSM, but it is not clear where any of the adults or Samuel were living. Perhaps it was a very fluid situation, and poor Samuel really had no home of his own. THAT is sad beyond words.
Samuel's mother has always said , according to her attorney, that she couldn't see her son or get him back because the father kept moving around and hiding him from her. :(

He's referred to as "roommate", so I would say that is a yes. (Since early in the month, so "temporary roomate" for about 10 days ?)

Affidavit reveals 6-year-old Samuel Olson’s decomposed body was carried around for weeks Published 1 hour ago

"The report states the roommate told authorities Balboa called him on May 10 and informed him about Samuel’s death. The roommate then rushed home, where he said he saw Samuel’s body on a bed and observed some bruises as well. Shortly afterward, the roommate and Balboa, according to the affidavit placed Samuel’s "corpse in a bathtub, where he remained for two days."

A couple of days later, the roommate told officials he bought some duct tape and a plastic tote bag at an area Wal-Mart, where they later placed Samuel’s body. Police paperwork claims the two took Samuel’s body (now in the tote bag) at a storage unit near their home.... Responding officers claim they knocked on the room’s door several times before getting a spare key to the room, which was listed under an entirely different person’s name."

BBM - these reporters are driving me crazy! Which is it?? Did the roommate rush home or leave for work after the call from TB and not return til later??

Rushing home certainly makes more sense -- just as SO being killed in the apartment rather than killed elsewhere and moved there makes more sense, but if the media would just release the documents it would help!

Other version:
On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim