Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 5:34 p.m., Jasper police responded to the motel room, which was registered under a different name, where investigators found the body of a child and Balboa hiding in the bathroom, according to court documents. Surveillance video showed a man and Balboa taking the tote bag from a truck into the hotel, according to court docs. The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents. The man then stated that he was the one who tipped off Crime Stoppers after helping Balboa removed the container from the storage unit to the motel room on June 1, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

BBM: Thoughts on the bolded section?

I don’t think I am EVER prepared to hear what’s happened to the children in these cases...not EVER. While I am angry this person waited to report what happened, I am thankful this person is telling LE everything they know. Poor little Sam :(

“It’s been a rollercoaster,” attorney Samuel Veenstra said. “He had no reason to suspect something was off with Theresa, assuming Theresa did this.”

No clue, except for the fact that she'd had her own children taken away. And that he himself had a restraining order against her. Other than that... :mad:

Around 5:34 p.m., Jasper police responded to the motel room, which was registered under a different name, where investigators found the body of a child and Balboa hiding in the bathroom, according to court documents. Surveillance video showed a man and Balboa taking the tote bag from a truck into the hotel, according to court docs. The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents. The man then stated that he was the one who tipped off Crime Stoppers after helping Balboa removed the container from the storage unit to the motel room on June 1, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Would this not be accessory to a felony?

not yet ... but a lot of questions! So much stuff going on that we had no idea about. Geez..

IMHO I think a new category of mental illness might need to be established in the next DSM. We have seen a few of them here recently…..in CeCe & Bella’s, Gannon’s, and now Samuel’s, where the cognitive dissonance is so great the perps insert themselves into the media to grab attention to themselves before it is revealed they themselves committed the crime. It is almost a twisted form of Munchuasen by proxy, and it is absolutely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patienceiam