Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is devastating….
On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

I have so many questions but number 1 is definitely when did DO last see Samuel.

He has done a lot of interviews. Weird that no reporter has been able to draw an answer out of him or his attorney (to my knowledge). Wonder if this is a new attorney since he describes DO as confused about custody (which seems like it would have been his job to clarify).

Samuel Olson's dad denies involvement in son's apparent death as girlfriend faces charges

I really dislike this attorney. moo

How dare he throw shade at Sam’s mom and then say “we’re not trying to throw Sarah under the bus but.....”

ugh

This poor little boy.
<modsnip>

On Thursday, charging documents revealed that Balboa’s roommate told investigators that he was called by Balboa on May 10 and was told that Samuel was dead, according to court records. The roommate said he left for work and later returned to the residence and found Samuel laying on the bed unresponsive, according to court documents. He said he noticed bruising on the child’s body, according to court documents.

The roommate said that he and Balboa placed the body of the child in the bathtub where he remained for two days, according to court records. On May 13, the roommate said he bought duct tape and a plastic tote from Wal-Mart and that he and Balboa wrapped Samuel’s body in a plastic sheet, placed it into a tote bag and put the body in his vehicle, according to court documents. He said he and Balboa drove to a storage unit located at 16650 Highway 3 in Webster, Texas, according to court documents.

Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
It's worse than I expected.

WHY did the roommate go along with keeping a dead child in the bathroom and then help hide the body in a storage unit?!?!?

jmo

why??? That’s a good question. Just, why? I mean maybe if you feared for your safety in the moment, or whatever, but as soon as you’re alone, call the cops! wow.

my heart hurts.

Surely there will be accessory after the fact charges, but perhaps they are working on a plea deal to get the evidence they need against the main suspect. UGH this is so awful……

as much as I sometimes get annoyed with plea deals in a situation such as this, I can’t get upset. If that’s the only way to get information to get justice for Sam, well then...

SO’s family deserves answers. I feel for them. This is terrible.

did he also notice poor little Sam in that bathtub for two days??? I mean, what the ....

He left for work?

Is this "roommate" also her ex-boyfriend?

Was this why she was so smirk-y in that interview? The super mommy one. Was it because she’s a nervous smiler/laugher or was she actually just like that because she was keeping this huge secret from everyone else, probably thinking she could get away with it?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn