TX - Sandra Bland, 28, found dead in jail cell, Waller County, 13 July 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to me that there isn't squat about Troy Goode that died in Memphis on the 18th.

How does it 'become clear' to a non medical person that she died of a head injury when she was found deceased in her cell?

Because I'm guessing she had all kinds of bruises and injuries. And they walked in at whatever point and found her lying there dead with no explanation. They knew there would be an inquiry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First autopsy said to be defective, family has been requested by Waller County Assistant District Attorney to return her body so a second autopsy can be done by authorities. Lawrence O'Donnell show just now.

Family Attorney said it would be a third autopsy (family independently obtained a second autopsy results of which are not yet available).

This case stinks from start to finish.

It's interesting to me that there isn't squat about Troy Goode that died in Memphis on the 18th.

No idea what you're talking about. I just googled it, and there are tons of articles about the case. Not that it's the same sort of situation. If you're wondering why there isn't a thread here, well, only a small number of cases have threads started about them...nothing stopping you from starting one!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=troy...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=ElmwVb6TJMGs-QHBk5jADA

Because I'm guessing she had all kinds of bruises and injuries. And they walked in at whatever point and found her lying there dead with no explanation. They knew there would be an inquiry.

Please refer to post# 158 on this thread:

'
Cantrell said Bland had no injuries when she came to the jail.

Then why didn't he immediately turn his siren and lights on? Because he didn't. And he never mentioned the stop sign.

Have no idea, but if you watch the video that's what happened. She appeared to have an attitude with him when he first approached her passenger side, again, watch the video. Helps watching with an open mind.

W
Have no idea, but if you watch the video that's what happened. She appeared to have an attitude with him when he first approached her passenger side, again, watch the video. Helps watching with an open mind.

Dang attitude! Light her up! Light up everyone with an attitude!

I'm trying to figure out what the issue is in this case. It seems like people are saying that Sandra was falsely arrested so the police killed her to cover that up.

I would think that her death in jail would bring extreme scrutiny to her arrest and not work too well in trying to coverup a bad arrest. It doesn't make sense to me.

I think she killed herself. Whether jail personnel are negligent in her suicide I will wait and see if there's evidence to support that.

JMO

Please refer to post# 158 on this thread:

'
Cantrell said Bland had no injuries when she came to the jail.

I know that's what he said. Her mug shot begs to differ.

<modsnip>I surely hope there isn't a double standard here because this officer has NOT been charged with anything, yet horrific speculation continues.

<modsnip>

:gaah:

Yes! Exactly! Exactly what a guy says when he beats up his wife or gf. She MADE him do it! Not his fault. No way. She's running her mouth. Light her up!

You just made me realize one of the many reasons I'm so upset about this. The officer reminds me of every abuser I've ever know. And I've known quite a few. Thanks!

Sandra Bland was arrested for Assault on a Public Servant. Traffic stop was for not using signal when changing lanes, that was the minor traffic violation... http://documents.latimes.com/booking-documents-sandra-bland/

Actually, that goes against what the officer himself said. If you listen to the part of the dashcam video when he's talking to his department, he said the Bland was under arrest when he pulled her over -- that would have been before they had had any physical contact whatsoever. (That's also why he was debating whether to charge her with 'resisting arrest', as he was under the assumption that she was already under arrest.)

And so, her initial arrest in the eyes of the officer was for the traffic violation. (I don't think that someone who is pulled over by a traffic cop is de facto under arrest, but that is what he says in the dashcam video.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89