Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven’t seen anything like this before.. is a perp walk a thing in Texas?

Glad there has been two arrests - I still think there’s a third person who passes Ramon a towel - MOO but I would be investigating any other person who lives at the house.

Ramons attitude stinks - he can scream fake news all he wants we’ve all seen the video and unfortunately for him, his big fat belly pretty much gives him away.
Apparently it is. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson when Oswald was walked through the basement of the courthouse in Dallas to the parking garage after being arrested for the JFK shooting and was shot by Ruby.

Although it didn't look like just anyone was able to enter the garage to be present for the perp walk in this case and was only open to news reporters, who must have been notified well in advance that this was going to take place.

JMO

Something many probably don't know. Ruby was almost ran over by a car while lunging at Oswald and firing his gun.

If he felt ripped off, this seems kind of unemotional, he pointed the gun at both people and pulled the trigger. He didn’t fire multiple rounds in anger.
Completely agree. I think that’s why a lot of people thought this was a hit or cartel, etc. One shot execution style isn’t really anger or passion, it’s business.

I guess tho if MG was the one who thought HE was being ripped off, CP could’ve been quicker with the draw (for lack of better term) and then it doesn’t seem quite so odd that it would be more of a straight forward kill. (Also opening the door for a self defense claim in his mind I’d imagine)

I'm really surprised that LE didn't get a tip from the video released that led them to arrest these two, instead of it being Savannah's phone records that was said led LE to a potential location where the truck was found to be parked.

The father, RP, likely owns a nice looking house not far from the apartment complex where the KIA was dumped. You can't tell me his neighbors didn't recognize him and the truck in that video. How many men are there that look like him and drive a truck matching the truck in the video????

Or one of his many customers or even employees from the business he owns didn't recognize him and call in a tip to LE.

This crime and the video has been all over the news. Anyone that lives in San Antonio that doesn't know about it, must live under a bridge.

JMO

I wonder if the gun used was registered to the Preciado's or was MG's and somehow CP got hold of it during the meet up.

Also wonder if this meet was a 're up' or just a late night suppy deal.

I wouldn't have thought a young lad like CP would be sent to a re up type of meet alone. IMO JMO.

I still ponder why SS went along.

Big up to SAPD.

All over drugs is what makes this so sickening. Money is not the only route of all evil it seems.
How can a 19 yr old have such a "drug deal gone bad" worth murdering for??
I guess that's the name of the game in the drug dealing world.
It just sickens me that life is so disregarded. Even a days away newborn baby is fair game.
Drugs or money..ripped-off or robbery.. C.P. chose violence.
I hope at least this wakes up a few of the young ones who are playing the same game.
I called it...drug rip gone bad. It made the most sense to me. Shooter gets in the back seat for the deal, some kind of argument ensues and he pops MG & SS. CP has his 'oh crap' moment and calls his Dad who then tells him what to do. The two of them probably moved MG to the back seat then CP moves the Kia and RP meets up with him to dump the car and then CP gets in the truck and they go home.
To most of us none of this makes sense but we don't partake in drug trafficking or gang culture. It happens ever day. The only reason any of us paid attention to this is because it involved a missing full term pregnant woman who was known to have been assaulted by her baby daddy in the past.

I called it...drug rip gone bad. It made the most sense to me. Shooter gets in the back seat for the deal, some kind of argument ensues and he pops MG & SS. CP has his 'oh crap' moment and calls his Dad who then tells him what to do. The two of them probably moved MG to the back seat then CP moves the Kia and RP meets up with him to dump the car and then CP gets in the truck and they go home.
To most of us none of this makes sense but we don't partake in drug trafficking or gang culture. It happens ever day. The only reason any of us paid attention to this is because it involved a missing full term pregnant woman who was known to have been assaulted by her baby daddy in the past.
Spot on.

Maybe they will try and get accessory after the fact or something similar on the father? It appears that he has cut his hair since the video was made of ditching the car and they worked together to place the car? And if it was wiped down, concealing evidence? And as others have pointed out, someone sure seems to be in the rear seat of that Silverado when the car is brought into the complex parking lot for the drop off of the car - and something handed to the pickup truck driver? MOO

I'm really surprised that LE didn't get a tip from the video released that led them to arrest these two, instead of it being Savannah's phone records that was said led LE to a potential location where the truck was found to be parked.

The father, RP, likely owns a nice looking house not far from the apartment complex where the KIA was dumped. You can't tell me his neighbors didn't recognize him and the truck in that video. How many men are there that look like him and drive a truck matching the truck in the video????

Or one of his many customers or even employees from the business he owns didn't recognize him and call in a tip to LE.

This crime and the video has been all over the news. Anyone that lives in San Antonio that doesn't know about it, must live under a bridge.

JMO

I was amazed about two details from map view:
1, how many times GoogleMaps surveyed that area!
2. how many of the Google views showed the black truck in the driveway, in the daytime!!

minor details.

RP caught on video in the act of helping his son, supposedly involved in the murders after the fact in order to protect his son. No one was there to protect MG's and SS's son, Fabian, the most innocent victim in all of this.

Still having trouble settling on just these two people.

Ramon said "fake news", but I think there is more to what he said after that.

I know, I know... could just be that I can't accept that this "just could not happen over an almost juvenile little drug deal".....
For the moment, I am still waiting for more.

Plus MG advertised that he had access to guns and sounds like he was known to carry wherever he went.

From what LE has said regarding SS's phone leading them to the location where the truck was found parked. Either MG and SS picked up CP at that location and the three of them drove off somewhere to do the deal OR the crime was committed there at RP's residence. Ponder that when you think about CP calling for his dad to help or did CP simply walk back into the the house and say to his dad "hey I need your help with something out in the driveway"

I'm thinking they weren't out joy riding.

JMO

From what LE has said regarding SS's phone leading them to the location where the truck was found parked. Either MG and SS picked up CP at that location and the three of them drove off somewhere to do the deal OR the crime was committed there at RP's residence. Ponder that when you think about CP calling for his dad to help or did CP simply walk back into the the house and say to his dad "hey I need your help with something out in the driveway"

I'm thinking they weren't out joy riding.

JMO
My thought is they went and picked him up and went to a park or something to do business, not wanting to do it in front of the house and be seen.

They already said he (dad) wasn't part of the shooting. I'm saying it's possible they're both part of something drug related ie supply, snitch, money something like that. I think it's fair to say this wasn't someone buying a small amount of weed.
Maybe, maybe not. Dad didn’t seem that sophisticated but stranger things.

It would have been like shooting fish in a barrel if he did it from the backseat. I do think it’s highly likely the father didn’t know anything about this beforehand.
That’s what I’m saying, he didn’t look sophisticated at all. If he had his hands in the trade he would be more cleaned up I would think.

My thought is they went and picked him up and went to a park or something to do business, not wanting to do it in front of the house and be seen.
It was dark. No one in the neighborhood bothered to call in a tip about the fat guy who owns a dark colored truck living up the street. I don't think the neighbors want to get involved and looked the other way.

Heck drug deals happen on the corners of busy streets in the middle of the day and no one will call that in either. MG posting pictures of his drugs, holding stacks of cash and guns on Social Media. If he was worried about someone seeing him dealing drugs, he sure didn't hide it.

Maybe CP wanted some of that cash. Set up a deal and demanded at gun point MG's money or to be taken to get that money. Didn't go as planned so he shot them.

JMO

Maybe it was a minor in the back of the truck?
I know the cops aid there are no other suspects AT THIS TIME but i STG something was passed from the back, if son freaked out and called dad maybe mom or a sibling went and had instructions to lay in the back. Neither dad or junior would out them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back