Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
per the affadavit, they arrived at CP house at 11:50 pm, and the car left there at 11:54 and next stop was Danny Kaye.... so , they were killed at or in front of his home?
And if her phone last pinged near Charlie Chan and Cary Grant, why didn't it continue to ping to the final destination? Did he turn her phone off, but then he forgot to take it with him and left it in the car?

And if her phone last pinged near Charlie Chan and Cary Grant, why didn't it continue to ping to the final destination? Did he turn her phone off, but then he forgot to take it with him and left it in the car?
I don't think they had been pinging her phone until after the bodies were found, then the saw it pinged at the danny kaye location just after the Charlie Chan location.

I'm really surprised that LE didn't get a tip from the video released that led them to arrest these two, instead of it being Savannah's phone records that was said led LE to a potential location where the truck was found to be parked.

The father, RP, likely owns a nice looking house not far from the apartment complex where the KIA was dumped. You can't tell me his neighbors didn't recognize him and the truck in that video. How many men are there that look like him and drive a truck matching the truck in the video????

Or one of his many customers or even employees from the business he owns didn't recognize him and call in a tip to LE.

This crime and the video has been all over the news. Anyone that lives in San Antonio that doesn't know about it, must live under a bridge.

JMO
Neighbors may have called it in, but maybe they decided to use the phone evidence?? MOO
I would have noticed and I'm not a nosey neighbor.

OK, if the * he pointed the gun at me and I manipulated it and she was accidentally shot* is the story he told RP and RP believed it that could explain his fake news comment....
Would he be that stupid to believe that story though? I know we can have bias when it comes to our loved ones, but really? Maybe you could believe it if it involved one person who was shot, but two?!

Would he be that stupid to believe that story though? I know we can have bias when it comes to our loved ones, but really? Maybe you could believe it if it involved one person who was shot, but two?!
I think some people believe what they want to believe, hard to imagine your pot head son killing 2 people one a pregnant woman, I am pretty sure he feels like a fool right now but I do believe it is very possible he bought the story. And he probably thought the bodies would be found sooner....

maybe he had no money, no intention of paying thought playing tough guy would get him what he wanted and ...
I was watching a Homicide Hunter the other day and Joe was talking about more dangerous than actual hardcore organised gang members are teenagers playing at being drug dealers or buyers. They're inexperienced, erratic, reactionary, and tend to pull out their guns and fire when actual experienced criminals would be more likely to keep their heads and know they don't need to actually shoot people to get the job done. I think, from the little we know of this case, it's in line with what Joe said. (The case he was talking about, a seventeen year old girl shot a young man over a debt he owed of no more than forty dollars, perhaps as low as twenty.)

MOO

The arrest affidavit indicates the murders did occur on December 21, 2023 (Thursday).
SFSBM

The information about Savannah calling her mother Friday morning to remind her to not be late to the hospital must be incorrect. I would attribute that to bad reporting. Likely pulling stuff from Social Media to get a story.

JMO

I was watching a Homicide Hunter the other day and Joe was talking about more dangerous than actual hardcore organised gang members are teenagers playing at being drug dealers or buyers. They're inexperienced, erratic, reactionary, and tend to pull out their guns and fire when actual experienced criminals would be more likely to keep their heads and know they don't need to actually shoot people to get the job done. I think, from the little we know of this case, it's in line with what Joe said. (The case he was talking about, a seventeen year old girl shot a young man over a debt he owed of no more than forty dollars, perhaps as low as twenty.)

MOO
very interesting, I have noticed that this generation and the guns etc is way different than previous, seem to have no regard for human life I like how you said "playing at being" like it is just a game....

So CP had to have already moved MG’s body to the back seat in order to drive the Kia. Did RP actually do anything other than wipe the Kia and provide CP a ride home? I can see him getting off.
From what I can see so far there is no mention of him doing much else but maybe more to come out...

So CP had to have already moved MG’s body to the back seat in order to drive the Kia. Did RP actually do anything other than wipe the Kia and provide CP a ride home? I can see him getting off.
I think he helped drag the body into the kia, it all happened so fast, probably heard shots and ran out of his house....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back