Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone came to the door.
Whether she was told not to bring it or was not close to it, I'm not sure.
Candle burning, phone not on her person, go bag and purse left behind.
Someone made her/them leave the apartment not under her/their will.
MG may have already been at the car.
Moooooo.
My thoughts as well.

I wonder if there are any cameras in SS & MG's apartment complexes.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES​

• Pet Park with Wash Station
  • Resort style swimming pool
  • BBQ grill and cabana
  • Lounge area with ambience music
  • 24-hour Fitness Center
  • Free Fitness Classes
  • Monthly Resident Social Events
  • Near Parks and Walking Trails
  • Detached Garages
  • Access Controlled Community
  • 24/7 Security Cameras
  • On Site Security Officer
  • Package Service with Notifications
  • Business Center with Printer
  • Clubhouse Suite Rental
  • Wi-Fi in Common Areas
They apparently lived at the Valencia Lofts. According to Valencia Lofts website, they have 24/7 security cameras. (However, they don't elaborate) My experience with apartments is that sometimes not all of this stuff works. The good news is that the apartments are only five years old and tenants usually hold the landlords to standards in new apartments.

On Google Reviews, a tenant complained that her vehicle was broken into and the security cameras weren't working. The biggest complaint was about parking shortages (In this case, it would work in SS and MG's favor) Apparently, it's hard for guests to park there.

A few complained about drug dealers in the apartments. (This doesn't surprise me. Nice apartments in a not nice area. The rift-raft is gonna move in). Ditto with roaches. This is San Antonio. All apartments here are roach infested. We even had them in brand new apartments! (So ignore those complaints)

Keep in mind reviews, tend to skew negative, mainly because people prefer to write a review when they've got something to complain about.

A Google Review image shows security cameras at the tenant's doors. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPRVtbSpDPEFSPUc9bgYlSHRLWfcDZcS4tCCWof=s680-w680-h510

Check out the Google Reviews on the right
Screenshot Capture - 2024-01-03 - 12-07-43.png

Last edited:
Unless they had friends and family along on car trips in the back seat, I don't see them just putting the car seat in the KIA that morning.
SS is overdue.
They were locked and loaded, ready to go.
No one is going to struggle with buckling a car seat into a vehicle at the very last minute.
And I've never had a baby.
That’s one thing you have maybe missed- you don’t need a car seat in when you go to give birth. Very few people go in give birth and come straight home, I don’t think it’s always true that people go to hospital with the car seat fitted as the chances are there will be time after the birth to go home and collect it or go to the car park and fit the base if it’s an isofix- the actual car seat will be taken into the hospital to carry the baby out in. SS was also overdue so even less likely to walk in give birth and come home without a stay in first. My initial thought was they had gone out to collect a car seat from someone.

I don't believe there's any evidence that the victims were murdered elsewhere and their bodies loaded into their Kia and this vehicle driven to the Medical Apartment complex.

IMO, it's the Kia that kept the victims and their bodies together. I believe they were shot where they sat in the front seats of the vehicle. I think SS remained seated in the passenger seat and MG was moved from the driver seat to the backseat where it sounds to me like his clothing became disheveled/tampered with getting him into the back seat where he was found supine. Only the autopsy records will be able to provide more details. JMO
If he wore his pants 'low and loose' I can see them sliding down if his dead body was dragged into the car from the opposite door.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES​

• BBQ grill and cabana
  • 24-hour Fitness Center
  • Free Fitness Classes
  • Detached Garages
  • 24/7 Security Cameras
  • Clubhouse Suite Rental
  • Wi-Fi in Common Areas
They apparently lived at the Valencia Lofts. According to Valencia Lofts website, they have 24/7 security cameras. (However, they don't elaborate) My experience with apartments is that sometimes not all of this stuff works. The good news is that the apartments are only five years old and tenants usually hold the landlords to standards in new apartments.

On Google Reviews, a tenant complained that her vehicle was broken into and the security cameras weren't working. The biggest complaint was about parking shortages (In this case, it would work in SS and MG's favor) Apparently, it's hard for guests to park there.

A few complained about drug dealers in the apartments. (This doesn't surprise me. Nice apartments in a not nice area. The rift-raft is gonna move in). Ditto with roaches. This is San Antonio. All apartments here are roach infested. We even had them in brand new apartments! (So ignore those complaints)

Keep in mind reviews, tend to skew negative, mainly because people prefer to write a review when they've got something to complain about.

A Google Review image shows security cameras at the tenant's doors. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPRVtbSpDPEFSPUc9bgYlSHRLWfcDZcS4tCCWof=s680-w680-h510

View attachment 471876
This is helpful, thank you for sharing it.

That’s one thing you have maybe missed- you don’t need a car seat in when you go to give birth. Very few people go in give birth and come straight home, I don’t think it’s always true that people go to hospital with the car seat fitted as the chances are there will be time after the birth to go home and collect it or go to the car park and fit the base if it’s an isofix- the actual car seat will be taken into the hospital to carry the baby out in. SS was also overdue so even less likely to walk in give birth and come home without a stay in first. My initial thought was they had gone out to collect a car seat from someone.
BBM

Are there hospitals that would send a new mother and baby home the same day??

I would be really surprised if there is an outpatient option for giving birth.

JMO

BBM

JMO
There are some hospitals that have birthing centers. Some allow the mother to go home the same day if the delivery was uncomplicated and they want to go home. But most women stay at least overnight (or a few days for c-section). Personally I wanted the seat installed and inspected before I went in to the hospital. I wanted to check and make sure it was secure and not have to worry about my husband doing it while I was in the hospital.

BBM

JMO
In the UK they turf you out asap! Very common for mums to be discharged same day or within 24hrs of giving birth if no complications*. You are expected to have a car seat fitted before you leave hospital, so some patents choose to fit these prior to the birth. Especially if being induced and guaranteed to leave with a baby.
*Obviously I'm unsure of this is the case in the US where they charge an extortionate amount to have a baby.

There are some hospitals that have birthing centers. Some allow the mother to go home the same day if the delivery was uncomplicated and they want to go home. But most women stay at least overnight (or a few days for c-section). Personally I wanted the seat installed and inspected before I went in to the hospital. I wanted to check and make sure it was secure and not have to worry about my husband doing it while I was in the hospital.
Before the baby is placed into the car seat, it’s inspected by a hospital staff member to be sure it’s correctly installed etc. At least this was the case when I left the hospital with my newborn.

So the car seat theory was just a random thought and in the grand scheme probably not that relevant. The thing I have sat and waited to be discussed, and haven’t seen is the location of the bodies in the car and both being shot behind the right ear. To do that the person with the gun would need to be behind the passenger seat if it happened in the vehicle- but if they shot the person in the rear first and were sat to their right- surely the passenger in the front would turn around and their right ear would be facing the front winsdscreen. If you shot the person in the front first, that’s again going to cause the person in the back to turn slightly and no longer make the right side of their head the natural target.

A majority of new parents purchase the car seat and install it before the baby is delivered. Those things are a pain to set up, so most people install them before they deliver. San Antonio hospitals have car seat policies. The nurse came out with us and made sure our baby was secure for the ride home. (At least they did when I had my kids delivered in the 80's and 90's) In the late 90's, we also made the moms bring the seat in too.

I think they recommend installing beforehand in childbirth classes.

So the car seat theory was just a random thought and in the grand scheme probably not that relevant. The thing I have sat and waited to be discussed, and haven’t seen is the location of the bodies in the car and both being shot behind the right ear. To do that the person with the gun would need to be behind the passenger seat if it happened in the vehicle- but if they shot the person in the rear first and were sat to their right- surely the passenger in the front would turn around and their right ear would be facing the front winsdscreen. If you shot the person in the front first, that’s again going to cause the person in the back to turn slightly and no longer make the right side of their head the natural target.
Yeah, I agree, it's hard to make it work in the car. Especially as none of the windows were busted. They could have been shot with a .22 and the bullets didn't exit the skull, but they're just less likely to, not impossible for it to happen. And why was he in the backseat of his own car, and her covered with a baby seat when she didn't have a lap to rest it on? Killed outside the car, dumped in the car, IMO.

MOO

In the UK they turf you out asap! Very common for mums to be discharged same day or within 24hrs of giving birth if no complications*. You are expected to have a car seat fitted before you leave hospital, so some patents choose to fit these prior to the birth. Especially if being induced and guaranteed to leave with a baby.
*Obviously I'm unsure of this is the case in the US where they charge an extortionate amount to have a baby.
Before the baby is placed into the car seat, it’s inspected by a hospital staff member to be sure it’s correctly installed etc. At least this was the case when I left the hospital with my newborn.
*Obviously I'm unsure of this is the case in the US where they charge an extortionate amount to have a
Yeah, I agree, it's hard to make it work in the car. Especially as none of the windows were busted. They could have been shot with a .22 and the bullets didn't exit the skull, but they're just less likely to, not impossible for it to happen. And why was he in the backseat of his own car, and her covered with a baby seat when she didn't have a lap to rest it on? Killed outside the car, dumped in the car, IMO.

MOO
Someone else made a good point, MG could have been forced to move to the back seat and someone else drove their car to the location for the deal/killing. A second person is in the backseat behind SS, next to MG, and kept their gun ready to use if they didn’t follow directions to remain quiet etc. I’ve changed my mind a hundred times on what I think happened. We don’t know what we don’t know….

BBM

JMO
She was supposed to deliver at Methodist Stone Oak. She also was going to be induced. This would not have been an "in and out" type of labor and delivery. They list: Low, Normal and High Risk deliveries. An induction, would automatically put Savanah in the "Normal" and not "Low" risk.

I don't think Savanah would have been eligible and I don't think it crossed her mind. Inductions are considered invasive procedures. Birth Center in San Antonio

I talked them into early release after my 3rd child because I couldn't get a private room on the post-partum unit. My roommate had twins and tons of visitors. They were noisy too. I kept trying to get another room, but not luck. I said, "I wanna go home. Get me out of here". However, they had two bodily elimination requirements before I could be released. So, I lied about the 2nd bodily elimination function (I was a nurse in newborn nursery and I knew what to lie about) in order for them to release me. (This is in San Antonio BTW)

Last edited:
She was having an induction, so she was not considered low risk. I doubt a same day "in and out" delivery was planned.

A majority of new parents purchase the car seat and install it before the baby is delivered. Those things are a pain to set up, so most people install them before they deliver. San Antonio hospitals have car seat policies. The nurse came out with us and made sure our baby was secure for the ride home. (At least they did when I had my kids delivered in the 80's and 90's) In the late 90's, we also made the moms bring the seat in too.

I think they recommend installing beforehand in childbirth classes.
Never had that happen when I had mine- but they also were simple to fit and had a popper that showed green when fitted correctly- having minor trauma flash backs to those early days though and the things you did have to prove you were capable of. When I was induced it was a much longer stay than a normal though and that is pretty much standard across the globe I would have thought and I didn’t fit any car seats for any births- they were in the boot (trunk). I suppose whether it was fitted or not- someone has gone to some effort to place the car seat where and how they did and that’s a significant point. They were either nipping out to collect it (reason for leaving the building) or it was deliberately removed from being fitted (to make a point). I struggle to buy the theory that it was placed over her head so that they could drive around as the windows weren’t tinted enough- if I drove and passed a car with a passenger in the front seat and a car seat over their head I would be even more suspicious. If it was on her lap/above her lap resting on the dash then maybe that was the draw for leaving the flat- to collect the car seat.

Never had that happen when I had mine- but they also were simple to fit and had a popper that showed green when fitted correctly- having minor trauma flash backs to those early days though and the things you did have to prove you were capable of. When I was induced it was a much longer stay than a normal though and that is pretty much standard across the globe I would have thought and I didn’t fit any car seats for any births- they were in the boot (trunk). I suppose whether it was fitted or not- someone has gone to some effort to place the car seat where and how they did and that’s a significant point. They were either nipping out to collect it (reason for leaving the building) or it was deliberately removed from being fitted (to make a point). I struggle to buy the theory that it was placed over her head so that they could drive around as the windows weren’t tinted enough- if I drove and passed a car with a passenger in the front seat and a car seat over their head I would be even more suspicious. If it was on her lap/above her lap resting on the dash then maybe that was the draw for leaving the flat- to collect the car seat.
It's up to the father or whoever is bringing the baby home to install it correctly.

Guess what? We installed them before I gave birth. It's a trust issue..LOL.

I felt it was my responsibility to set the contraption up and make sure he knew what he was doing.
I certainly didn't trust him to set up the thing while I was in the hospital. I had to observe him set it up. We made sure the thing didn't wobble etc.

Someone who has just given birth cannot set up a car seat. The hospital will not let them.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES​

• BBQ grill and cabana
  • 24-hour Fitness Center
  • Free Fitness Classes
  • Detached Garages
  • 24/7 Security Cameras
  • Clubhouse Suite Rental
  • Wi-Fi in Common Areas

View attachment 471876

COMMUNITY AMENITIES​

• BBQ grill and cabana
  • 24-hour Fitness Center
  • Free Fitness Classes
  • Detached Garages
  • 24/7 Security Cameras
  • Clubhouse Suite Rental
  • Wi-Fi in Common Areas

View attachment 471876
I reread this and see there’s a on-site security guard, I would think they have several cameras throughout the buildings etc. If only one guard, might be he/she watched the cameras for suspicious activity and would then go check it out, call police if necessary?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back