Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe BF received a tip that someone was coming to harm them so they dropped everything and took off.
I wonder if it is possible too that SS and MG were ambushed at home or were able to lure the couple outside one at a time? Perhaps too the perps drew guns on them and forced them to leave quickly and silently and hand over their car keys? Perhaps that is why SS’ phone, wallet and baby bags were left and a candle was still lit? It was reported that MG’s weapon were not found at the scene which makes me think he was subdued and prevented somehow from going back inside his home to get them. I wonder also if more than one person, besides the driver, was involved in the initial kidnapping? Having two gunmen trained on you makes it easier to subdue two able bodied adults.

Separating SS and MG in the car too by having one sit in the front and the other in the back would probably make them less likely to fight back, scheme together or run, especially in SS’ case and MG not wanting to abandon her to the danger. They would also be less able to protect each other physically from a GSW too unfortunately. It also gives a gunmen in the back an unfair vantage point or accessibility of two different victims too unfortunately because of the seat arrangement. He or she could sit behind SS and next to MG putting them both in vulnerable positions that they couldn’t outrun or shield themselves from quickly.

I think too making room in the backseat for MG and another individual to sit there may be why the car seat was on SS’ lap at the crime scene.

I don't know how all of you can see the details on the Kia driver! I try slo-mo. Hi res.
But it looks that person is wearing a mask. But only can see them for a second, so it could simply be a reflection of sorts.
its fast but it looked like s hort person w long hair in a low ponytail and possibly a hoodie

In some reports on this case police indicate the dark pickup is apparently a Chevrolet Silverado with a bed cover. That does seem to be the case. Based on the style of the rear taillight in the video it may be a circa 2007-2013 but perhaps police have better information. It does not appear to be the more recent style of either the 2014-2018 or the 2019-2023. (Basing this on the larger wrapping white reverse backup lens of 2007-2013 and the swale or deflection in the center section of the 2019-2023 (which does not seem to be the case)).
It does not appear to be the Z71 variant as no decal markings; but they might have been removed. It might also be a GMC? Does not appear to be a Ram? Hopefully this and the bed cover will help police in attempts to locate it. MOO
issa chevy or gmc but not clear on year or model. not ford or ram.

Look at the 00:40 mark. It looks like someone (possibly a female) briefly stands up out of the vehicle and immediately sits back down.
That's what I said, and tried to show earlier in the thread. Looks like a woman! Or maybe not. (I fooled around with the camera shots, but didn't get very clear results. I'm sure LE and anyone with the right equipment can.)

What I see is the possibility of a ponytail, and maybe it's even a woman, but it almost looks like a mask on the face area.
1703876536111.png
1703876562409.png
JMO, I could swear that front driver of the Kia has a sleek ponytail, not a big framed person either. Could it be a woman?
1703876808431.png

I also thought the heavy set truck driver looks to have longer hair in the back.
.... Looks like the truck driver has longer hair. (see second pic)
1703876891931.png1703876869447.png see below
1703877909107.png

Last edited:
Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales said when the people responsible are captured, the nature of the crime can result in additional charges because of the young couple’s unborn son Favian.

“Under Texas law that qualifies, an unborn child during any period of gestation is a person under the Texas Peal Code for consideration whether or not to calculate for more than one person,” said Gonzales.

No weapon found at the scene, she was shot in the back of the head, AND she had a car seat in her lap? That's.... odd. I'm having a hard time imagining what went on.
I’m just learning about this case. On page 9 oh the thread. Of course y’all have discussed this, but for anyone else just learning too and not starting at the beginning— I’m guessing the perps had her hold the car seat so one could sit in the backseat with Guerra while the other drove??

This makes sense. Her mom made it sound like it was normal for her to be carrying the car seat because she was going to the hospital. But maybe I’m taking that too literally, and she just meant she was obviously going to the hospital for induction since the car seat was in the car at all. It’s just a strange detail, but your theory would explain it.
The car seat is supposed to be strapped in the car when you go to the hospital. You carry the baby to the car and put the baby in the car seat when you leave — even if it’s a carry seat and base. Most women carry their newborns in their arms to the car. She wouldn’t have been holding the car seat in her lap for any other reason than someone needing to seat in that spot in the car. So the car seat must have been removed for someone to sit there. I wonder if the base was removed too? I doing it. The perp likely just sat on the base. My guess is they were shot in the car.

Again I’m just on page 10. Sorry if I’m rehashing old stuff

I’m guessing the perps had her hold the car seat so one could sit in the backseat with Guerra while the other drove??
Most women carry their newborns in their arms to the car. She wouldn’t have been holding the car seat in her lap for any other reason than someone needing to seat in that spot in the car.
I don't think the car seat is an important detail but since we know pretty much for a fact that SS was sitting in the front seat and already deceased when the car drove into the parking lot, that car seat was there to hide her. Only at gunpoint would I have ever tolerated a car seat on my 10-month pregnant body (a non-existent lap) and a car seat would have covered my chest and head.
Most all hospitals require that you bring the carrier into the hospital. I'm sure that once the victims had a car seat, it was left in the car rather than taking up space in an apartment, even if the baby wasn't there yet.

The car seat is supposed to be strapped in the car when you go to the hospital. You carry the baby to the car and put the baby in the car seat when you leave — even if it’s a carry seat and base. Most women carry their newborns in their arms to the car. She wouldn’t have been holding the car seat in her lap for any other reason than someone needing to seat in that spot in the car. So the car seat must have been removed for someone to sit there. I wonder if the base was removed too? I doing it. The perp likely just sat on the base. My guess is they were shot in the car.

Again I’m just on page 10. Sorry if I’m rehashing old stuff
I’ve often seen dads carrying infant seats into the hospital, into their wife’s room. Then the newborn is strapped into the seat, then the seat is strapped into place in the car.

There are probably different kinds of infant seats for newborns, but the ones that I am familiar with can be taken out and carried with the newborn inside. They can be used outside of the car as a baby carrier. I’ve seen people bring them into restaurants with the infant strapped inside, so the baby has a safe place to stay while the parents dine.

My point is that the seat wasn’t necessarily strapped into the car. It could have just been sitting in the back seat, waiting for dad to take it into the hospital to pick up the baby.

...can result in additional charges because of the young couple’s unborn son Favian.
They deserve additional charges for killing an innocent unborn baby. I believe the baby's name was going to be Fabian. Poor baby, didn't get a chance to live, but already had a name.
...was created Wednesday to help assist the family give “Savanah and Baby Fabian the funeral they deserve,” according to the page.

“The tragic passing of Savanah Nicole Soto and Baby Fabian has brought so much pain and heartache to us all. As we all loved Savanah and Baby Fabian so much,” the fundraiser description reads.

also-- "Detectives right now are combing through days of surveillance video from several different locations where the victims were known to be. Detectives are hopeful that surveillance video will lead to the events leading up to their death," McManus said, adding that social media and cellphone records would also be accessed to determine the last communications with the victims.

Last edited:
I agree with whoever said there's another person in the back of the truck that hands heavy guy what looks something like cloth, like to me, a rag. For sure, the person in the back seat of the truck reaches out to hand heavy guy something. Check out the :32 second mark in the video. There's no doubt someone in the backseat of the truck.

Later heavy set guy takes something from the Kia which in my mind looks like a big envelope, but help me figure out what it really could be. I'll try to get a shot of heavy guy taking something and throwing into the truck.

Can't seem to capture a clear shot of driver in Kia. I bet heavy set guy will be easy to identify. I also think there's more videos from other cameras that will help nab these perps.

View attachment 470745
View attachment 470746
View attachment 470748
View attachment 470750
View attachment 470749
View attachment 470753
I can zoom in to the video you have attached but none of the others. Very helpful! Is it a large envelope the big guy gets back in the truck with. FWIW, it was hot here in Louisiana on Christmas Eve and the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53