Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a large envelope the big guy gets back in the truck with.
Sorry, Everyone, I've tried to get a clearer shot when it looks more defined, but you can see the very dim outline of the "envelope or whatever" he puts into the truck before leaving. What was it? If an envelope, or a solid type folded towel-- what can you imagine would be in it?

1703892587297.png

I can zoom in to the video you have attached but none of the others. Very helpful! Is it a large envelope the big guy gets back in the truck with. FWIW, it was hot here in Louisiana on Christmas Eve and the night before.
Interesting…… and if the case would have to wonder might that contain a gun possibly? MOO

I’ve been pondering over why the Kia and truck stopped where they did, to exchange whatever it was they exchanged, and not where the Kia was eventually located. Surely they didn’t know a camera was aimed at them, and they probably dumped the car where they did thinking it was dark and wouldn’t be found for awhile. So why not do the exchange at that final spot?

The white item definitely moves before he reaches back in to grab it. At first I thought maybe the wind could’ve caught it, but the trees appear completely still in the video, so I’m not sure that would make sense. But it also seems strange that a passenger would ride along behind the driver’s seat of the truck. Perhaps the plan was to circle back around and pick up the Kia driver who would ride in the front passenger seat of the truck.
It looks like a roll of paper towels to me. The roll appears to be quickly placed in an upright position on the driver’s seat or the driver’s side floorboard (by an unseen third person inside the truck and I can’t tell where that person is seated) just moments before the man reaches over and grabs them. I also haven’t been able to discern what happened to the roll after he grabbed them out of the truck.

I keep thinking there has to be people out there that recognize the truck Suspect. But I highly doubt he will be found by an associate turning him in.
"Snitches get stitches"
I think these Detectives are working very hard and hopefully there will be an immediate arrest.

You can bet they are watching social media as well.

So this is looking more and more planned not just some drug deal gone wrong. Big message sent!! To who though? JMO
I’m torn on that myself. If it was planned, a killer should want to be sure their DNA or prints are nowhere to be found. Like perhaps they would have been lured to a park where they’d be killed outside, with their car left untouched, and the killer would just drive away leaving only ballistics behind.

Instead, we have a scene where someone may have sat in the back seat themself, MG may have been touched and dragged into the back seat, someone drove their car to that apartment complex, someone else approached it, touched it, did a 1.5 second wipe of the door and the driver got back in and drove it again to the final spot.

All of those interactions with the vehicle can leave hairs behind, let alone prints. DNA on the seat, possibly, on the gear shift, turn signal, door handles, the back seat, did they touch the head rest, did they wipe down that child car seat in entirety after placing it on her, and so on. Way too many physical aspects to the interior where they could have left trace evidence behind. Doubtful the driver of the Kia spent 30 minutes disinfecting everything.

I’m torn on that myself. If it was planned, a killer should want to be sure their DNA or prints are nowhere to be found. Like perhaps they would have been lured to a park where they’d be killed outside, with their car left untouched, and the killer would just drive away leaving only ballistics behind.

Instead, we have a scene where someone may have sat in the back seat themself, MG may have been touched and dragged into the back seat, someone drove their car to that apartment complex, someone else approached it, touched it, did a 1.5 second wipe of the door and the driver got back in and drove it again to the final spot.

All of those interactions with the vehicle can leave hairs behind, let alone prints. DNA on the seat, possibly, on the gear shift, turn signal, door handles, the back seat, did they touch the head rest, did they wipe down that child car seat in entirety after placing it on her, and so on. Way too many physical aspects to the interior where they could have left trace evidence behind. Doubtful the driver of the Kia spent 30 minutes disinfecting everything.
what happens if LE figures out who they are but they’ve crossed the border?

PS
Sorry, Everyone, I've tried to get a clearer shot when it looks more defined, but you can see the very dim outline of the "envelope or whatever" he puts into the truck before leaving. What was it? If an envelope, or a solid type folded towel-- what can you imagine would be in it?

View attachment 470933
i think maybe a change of clothing like shirt bc blood on the driver from shooting

I keep thinking there has to be people out there that recognize the truck Suspect. But I highly doubt he will be found by an associate turning him in.
"Snitches get stitches"
I think these Detectives are working very hard and hopefully there will be an immediate arrest.

You can bet they are watching social media as well.
If there is someone else in the truck (I think there is) then that is at least 3 people that know exactly what happened. They might not snitch, but if one of them in caught, they just might turn on one another because this is definitely NOT a crime you want to go to trial for in Texas. I would the think someone might even be tempted to talk first to get a deal to avoid what Texas does to those that murder women and babies.

I am leaning towards a message to Savanah's family for the incident in the courthouse. I'm just not finding much info on VR, ie was he gang affiliated.

The victim was only 15 and defendant VR was 17 at the time of the murder so not clear if either were gang affiliated. In this case, Instagram played a big role in VR's arrest for Ethan. Kid is not too bright... not sure he has much to offer for membership. :rolleyes:

Good recap here:

17-year-old arrested and charged in the murder of 15-year-old Ethan Soto-- 9/12/22​

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

DEC 27, 2023

Speaking on TikTok, a woman claiming to be Matthew's cousin has claimed police told the family he had been tortured. In a video she said: "It's not making sense to me. The way they left him on the back seat. Laid out with his pants off. It was gruesome, they just said it was gruesome.

"My cousin's very very very tall. Savanah was in the front passenger seat and she had the car seat on top of her. My cousin was in the back seat, laid out, with his pants off. They said that basically he was tortured, but they didn't really want to get into the details."

MSN

Last edited by a moderator:
DEC 27, 2023

Speaking on TikTok, a woman claiming to be Matthew's cousin has claimed police told the family he had been tortured. In a video she said: "It's not making sense to me. The way they left him on the back seat. Laid out with his pants off. It was gruesome, they just said it was gruesome.

"My cousin's very very very tall. Savanah was in the front passenger seat and she had the car seat on top of her. My cousin was in the back seat, laid out, with his pants off. They said that basically he was tortured, but they didn't really want to get into the details."

MSN
Thx for the correction.

Do “Regular” street gangs participate in “gruesome” “torture” ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper