Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> Savanah was not listed as deceased on the Bexar County Website.

Any thoughts on why they wouldn't list her on there, but it has been announced everywhere where else?

It gave me pause because the sister in law first reported that Savanah was in really bad shape, but then said the family was grieving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as mysterious as to why LE could not access her apartment when she was declared missing.
Just a guess, she is just 18 and is probably not on the lease. I doubt she has that apt as her address on her ID/DMV records.
If maybe the apt isn't in his name either.
In any case, until they were found deceased, there wasn't enough
information to force entry or get a search warrant.
<modsnip> Savanah was not listed as deceased on the Bexar County Website.

Any thoughts on why they wouldn't list her on there, but it has been announced everywhere where else?

It gave me pause because the sister in law first reported that Savanah was in really bad shape, but then said the family was grieving.
Many of the case #'s are not in order, so it appears their cases will be posted out of order also. Something in their paperwork is not yet completed.

It would depend on the weapon and type of round, but either way, it's possible a bullet fired from the backseat into her head would not exit, so that aspect doesn't bother me as much as the gunshot wound to MG. If a gunman did shoot Savanah from the back seat, then you'd expect a gunshot wound to the side of the head for him.

That's why I'm not a huge fan of the theory that they were executed within that vehicle.
Perhaps he was restrained in the back seat. If so I could see how he could be shot in the back of the head.

Common theme. I have a very close family member that is an attorney and often they find that the local community knows exactly who did it but are afraid to talk. Who could blame them
OH you bet they “know” who did it. Some are speculating this is retaliation.

Common theme. I have a very close family member that is an attorney and often they find that the local community knows exactly who did it but are afraid to talk. Who could blame them
Same thing in Cincinnati. They say, “Snitches get stitches.”

<modsnip> LE was not able to access the apartment but never said why.
BBM

LE didn't enter the apartment because there was no sign of forced entry and dismissed the concern and they had also heard the couple was out of town.

Soto’s family said they first requested a welfare check last Friday night. Local cops said responding officers found no signs of forced entry at her house and dismissed the concern. Police in Leon Valley, the northwest suburb where Soto lived, said they heard the couple was out of town. Pregnant Texas teen Savannah Soto, boyfriend died from gunshot wounds: police

That store looks a bit run down. It looks like it has a camera pointing towards the dumpster. (If it works) Store cameras are anti-theft oriented. However people using dumpsters are a real problem.

The homes are more likely to have cameras.
Wondering if there are there cameras at their apartment building/parking lot?

IMO they were not on the way to the hospital. In addition to her go bag still being at the apt. Along with her purse, In the San Antonio express article it states she was set to be induced at Methodist Stone Oak. Methodist Stone Oak is NOT located in the medical center. It’s actually in far North San Antonio off 1604 and 281. It’s about a 20 min drive I’ve attached a map.

Attachments

• IMG_3124.png
    IMG_3124.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 14
Since both were shot in back of head could it have been the following scenario?
Boyfriend of SS gets call from his ”associates” to pick them up. Two of the, get in the back seat of the car - this could explain why SS is holding th car seat instead of leaving it in back seat. Associates have the boyfriend drive to a location and when they reach there they both shoot the, from behind at the same time. This would explain the gunshot wounds and no signs of struggle or trying to get away.

IMO they were not on the way to the hospital. In addition to her go bag still being at the apt. Along with her purse, In the San Antonio express article it states she was set to be induced at Methodist Stone Oak. Methodist Stone Oak is NOT located in the medical center. It’s actually in far North San Antonio off 1604 and 281. It’s about a 20 min drive I’ve attached a map.
I agree with you regarding they were not on their way to the hospital.

Her appointment at the hospital was for early Saturday morning (have seen it reported as 6:30), I doubt the couple would be out for a drug sale in the early morning hours before the scheduled induction time.

Savanna was reported to have been last seen at 2:00 PM on Friday at her apartment. By who we don't know. I think what ever happened, happened Friday evening. Her mother apparently didn't have any contact with her since Friday morning when Savanna sent her mother a message saying don't be late for Saturday morning. Her mother didn't think anything was wrong until Savanna failed to arrive at the hospital for the early Saturday morning appointment to be induced.

If Savanna was heading to the hospital, she would have needed her ID which was likely in her purse and I doubt would have left the bag she packed behind.

Abduction from the apartment is the only thing I can come up with that would explain the purse being left behind.

JMO

“She even called her mom on Friday morning and said, ‘Mom, don’t be late for Saturday,’” Laura Cordova said.
Gloria Cordova, Soto’s mother, described on Facebook how she waited in vain for her daughter to arrive at Stone Oak Methodist to be induced into labor early Saturday. SAPD says Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra each had a gunshot wound

Since both were shot in back of head could it have been the following scenario?
Boyfriend of SS gets call from his ”associates” to pick them up. Two of the, get in the back seat of the car - this could explain why SS is holding th car seat instead of leaving it in back seat. Associates have the boyfriend drive to a location and when they reach there they both shoot the, from behind at the same time. This would explain the gunshot wounds and no signs of struggle or trying to get away.
It has been reported that the boyfriend was found in the back seat. Why move the body from the drivers seat to the back seat after shooting him?

Maybe he was told to get in the back at gunpoint before being shot?
If the plan was to just shoot them both, why risk the chance of him running when he got out of the car if he suspected something?

Shooting them both from the back seat would be quick and easy. Pop, Pop, when they are not expecting it.

JMO

I agree with you regarding they were not on their way to the hospital.

Her appointment at the hospital was for early Saturday morning (have seen it reported as 6:30), I doubt the couple would be out for a drug sale in the early morning hours before the scheduled induction time.

Savanna was reported to have been last seen at 2:00 PM on Friday at her apartment. By who we don't know. I think what ever happened, happened Friday evening. Her mother apparently didn't have any contact with her since Friday morning when Savanna sent her mother a message saying don't be late for Saturday morning. Her mother didn't think anything was wrong until Savanna failed to arrive at the hospital for the early Saturday morning appointment to be induced.

If Savanna was heading to the hospital, she would have needed her ID which was likely in her purse and I doubt would have left the bag she packed behind.

Abduction from the apartment is the only thing I can come up with that would explain the purse being left behind.

JMO

“She even called her mom on Friday morning and said, ‘Mom, don’t be late for Saturday,’” Laura Cordova said.
Gloria Cordova, Soto’s mother, described on Facebook how she waited in vain for her daughter to arrive at Stone Oak Methodist to be induced into labor early Saturday. SAPD says Savanah Soto and Matthew Guerra each had a gunshot wound
Hi Joe, just for clarity's sake, Savanah was to be induced at 6:30 pm, not 6:30 am. Not sure why the news source got this wrong. The link they provide to mom's FB says this:

Gloria Cordova

My daughter is missing she was scheduled to be induced at 6:30 pm and never showed up. If you see her please reach out to me and lmk where you seen her. I’m worried about her safety she is w her boyfriend who is no good.
Prayer for my baby girl.

Hail of bullets would attract attention. Execution style means you came there set on killing
Sadly the sound of gunshots in some neighborhoods does not draw as much attention as you would think. And with the holidays a lot of people are shooting off fireworks days and even weeks before New Years. Just ask my GSD she is a nervous wreck right now. JMO

Up thread there was a screen shot posted of a CBS news feed saying both were shot behind the right ear. But no link.

<modsnip: If you can't link it, do not mention it.>

Both being shot in the same side of the head, and both behind the ear suggest some control.

Link to post up thread: Found Deceased - TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023
Not to mention if Savanah was shot behind the right ear and she was the passenger the shot would have had to come from the back seat. Her right side would have been closest to the car door. JMO

There should have cameras at their apartment. I know it's gated and all.
I am thinking that gated apartments come in various levels ranging from:

A. Gates backed by a full array of cameras. - to-

B. token gate to discourage wander throughs and loiterers. No cameras.

This could be an "B type" gated apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298