TX TX- Shauna Hampton,41,last contacted family for ride from Denison jail, June 2014 *Fresh incentive*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Search continues for Denison woman missing since 2014
21858357_G.jpg

''DENISON, Texas (KTEN) -- More than seven years ago, a phone call was the last communication between Shauna Hampton and her family. No one has heard from or seen her since
Hampton's family hasn't lost hope, and they're searching for answers.
In June of 2014, Shauna Hampton called her family, asking for a ride home from the Denison jail.
"We were not able to go get her because we were under CPS rules of no contact order, because of the circumstances," Shauna's father, Bill Hampton, said.
Shauna's parents had previously gotten custody of her daughter. Shauna had been struggling with substance abuse.
That phone call, seven years ago, is the last time Shauna's family heard her voice.
"I started contacting some of the people she would contact because she was very needy, always needing a ride or needing something," Bill Hampton said. "I contacted them and they hadn't heard from her, and that's when we knew something wasn't right."

''A move, her family says, was completely out of character for Shauna. Her daughter, Jordyn Hampton, was just nine years old when she disappeared.
"If you knew my mother, you knew that she would always come home," Jordyn said.
"My mother always put my needs before hers, no matter the circumstances, no matter her troubles, no matter financially, she always found a way to provide for me," Jordyn continued. "Though she did get into substance abuse, the mom that wasn't on drugs was an amazing person."

Search for missing Denison mother continues after seven years
Dec. 9 2021
PWHPJZOLJBGKVHJV5NWFU3LX6M.JPG

A family is asking for help to find a woman who's been missing for more than half a decade.(Lauren Rangel)
By Lauren Rangel
''They filed a report for her missing in 2015.

Since then, they said they have no evidence, no eyewitnesses, no sightings, and no closure.

“Without a body, you just don’t give up hope,” said Bill Hampton. “You have hope every day.”

“Our family is broken without answers, and I think that we deserve them,” said Jordyn Hampton.

The Denison Police Department asked anyone who thinks they may have information to call the detective working the case at (903)465-2422 ext. 2321 or email him at smackay@cityofdenison.com.''

Last edited:
''DENISON, Texas (KTEN) -- More than seven years ago, a phone call was the last communication between Shauna Hampton and her family. No one has heard from or seen her since
Hampton's family hasn't lost hope, and they're searching for answers.
In June of 2014, Shauna Hampton called her family, asking for a ride home from the Denison jail.
"We were not able to go get her because we were under CPS rules of no contact order, because of the circumstances," Shauna's father, Bill Hampton, said.
Shauna's parents had previously gotten custody of her daughter. Shauna had been struggling with substance abuse.
That phone call, seven years ago, is the last time Shauna's family heard her voice.
"I started contacting some of the people she would contact because she was very needy, always needing a ride or needing something," Bill Hampton said. "I contacted them and they hadn't heard from her, and that's when we knew something wasn't right."

''A move, her family says, was completely out of character for Shauna. Her daughter, Jordyn Hampton, was just nine years old when she disappeared.
"If you knew my mother, you knew that she would always come home," Jordyn said.
"My mother always put my needs before hers, no matter the circumstances, no matter her troubles, no matter financially, she always found a way to provide for me," Jordyn continued. "Though she did get into substance abuse, the mom that wasn't on drugs was an amazing person."

Dec. 9 2021
PWHPJZOLJBGKVHJV5NWFU3LX6M.JPG

A family is asking for help to find a woman who's been missing for more than half a decade.(Lauren Rangel)
By Lauren Rangel
''They filed a report for her missing in 2015.

Since then, they said they have no evidence, no eyewitnesses, no sightings, and no closure.

“Without a body, you just don’t give up hope,” said Bill Hampton. “You have hope every day.”

“Our family is broken without answers, and I think that we deserve them,” said Jordyn Hampton.

The Denison Police Department asked anyone who thinks they may have information to call the detective working the case at (903)465-2422 ext. 2321 or email him at smackay@cityofdenison.com.''
I know a woman who didn’t have a ride after being released from jail on a drug charge, she walked away and a guy she had never seen before pulled over and offered her a ride, she jumped right in. If she had disappeared, no one would have been the wiser as to who picked her up.
In her case, she’s been married to that guy for over 30 years now but I’m only pointing out that people who have just been released from jail probably aren’t always overly cautious about people.
Your guard may be pretty low on judging character after only being around other inmates for awhile.

Shauna has been added to NamUs.

Thank you, from link..

''Missing Age33 Years
Current Age42 Years
First NameShauna
Middle NameD'Ann
Last NameHampton
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight120 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

1676076812194.png

Facial/case IDUploaded: February 10, 2023--

Case Photo
TattooUploaded: February 10, 2023--

Case Photo
Actual photoUploaded: February 10, 2023--

Case Photo

''Missing Person / NamUs #MP100089Shauna D'Ann Hampton, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJuly 3, 2014
Missing FromDenison, Texas
Missing Age33 Years
Current Age42 Years

Circumstances​

Date of Last ContactJuly 3, 2014
NamUs Case CreatedFebruary 9, 2023

Last Known Location Map

LocationDenison, Texas 75021
CountyGrayson County
Missing From Tribal LandNo
Primary Residence on Tribal LandNo
Circumstances of DisappearanceShauna was last seen in Denison, Texas on 07/03/2014.

Physical Description​

Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue''

1676077076086.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online