Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess after that he did the dishes and mopped the floors since he didn't seem to care one tiny bit that his petite little daughter was missing.

I think the police are quoting him so they can show the public how strange and suspicious his statements are.

During the Anthony case I research several articles about the differences in where and how fathers and mothers will get rid of the child/children they have murdered. This didn't apply to all of course but it was a pattern for the majority.

1. A father will murder the child while in their care and then take them many miles away from where they were killed. Some even take them 100s of miles away.

2. A father is more likely to bury the body in heavily wooded areas far from their home or discard the body in a state or county far from where they reside with sometimes leaving them above ground.

A five hour delay would give him ample time to travel many miles after he had harmed Sherin IF he has done so which I do believe he has.

IMO

Marking this post, thank you oceanblueeyes.

[video=twitter;917828758203195393]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/917828758203195393[/video]
David Goins ✔@dgoins
NEW: Wesley Mathews just received an ankle-monitor & has been ordered to surrender passport. No sign of his daughter Sherin #AMBERAlert

[video=twitter;917828758203195393]https://twitter.com/dgoins/status/917828758203195393[/video]
David Goins ✔@dgoins
NEW: Wesley Mathews just received an ankle-monitor & has been ordered to surrender passport. No sign of his daughter Sherin #AMBERAlert

The noose is tightening.

From where they are 5 hours is plenty of time to dump her in an entirely different state, even. And that's if 3am is really the last time she was at the house. There are probably dozens of heavily wooded state parks within 2-3 hour drive from their house.

Marking this.

Sure hope the cell phone records have been subpoenaed.
Would love to see their pings days before and day of.

This is so sad I check back praying for this baby to be found it only gets more heart breaking. This reminds me of the 11 or 12 year old Janiya Thomas case where the mother killed the daughter out of frustration cause the girl had bladder issues and why it reminded me of this case is cause cps were previously involved involved with her family too and the final time CPS visited them Janiya had already been dead and her mother lied and said she was visiting family or something here when they talked to the girls siblings they said they hadn't seen their sister in almost a year and it was revealed that Janiya was killed and put in a meat freezer the mom dropped off at a relatives and she was there for months no one knows we she was missing I pray this didn't happen with Sherin hopefully it hasn't been too long since whatever happened.

I'm glad le are monitoring the dad no doubt is that the best move. Now they can track him. I'm sure they know more than they can say if they're doing all that.

Did I read somewhere that Sherin was adopted? That makes no relevance.
I'm sure I also read somewhere that she was a special needs child.
Unfortunately, special needs individuals aren't treated the way they should be. I pray for this child! This breaks my heart!
All because she refused to drink her milk? No. Not just no but heck no! Who in their thought mind would put a child, no matter the age, outside at 3a.m.? No one!!! Don't try to say that the mother knew nothing of it. She's keeping quiet for a reason!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Did I read somewhere that Sherin was adopted? That makes no relevance.
I'm sure I also read somewhere that she was a special needs child.
Unfortunately, special needs individuals aren't treated the way they should be. I pray for this child! This breaks my heart!
All because she refused to drink her milk? No. Not just no but heck no! Who in their thought mind would put a child, no matter the age, outside at 3a.m.? No one!!! Don't try to say that the mother knew nothing of it. She's keeping quiet for a reason!

*right*

Notice the words"punishment" and "missing" have been used, but not kidnapped? Very telling IMO

Notice the words"punishment" and "missing" have been used, but not kidnapped? Very telling IMO
Seriously? Punishment? That's sickening, at any age!
Kidnapped hasn't been used, to my knowledge.... still, I fear this is the parents doing!

I am not sure. I know there is one in Rowlett but not sure if that's the closest to Richardson or not. I think Richardson is both Dallas and Collin County? So not sure which they use? I live in Collin County

I am not sure. I know there is one in Rowlett but not sure if that's the closest to Richardson or not. I think Richardson is both Dallas and Collin County? So not sure which they use? I live in Collin County
This makes a compelling story......I pray for this baby!!!!

Seriously? Punishment? That's sickening, at any age!
Kidnapped hasn't been used, to my knowledge.... still, I fear this is the parents doing!

They aren't using the word kidnapped because it never happened. She was punished, she is missing, but she wasn't kidnapped.

I got one thread open here which is poor little Sherin and a "Mother" and "Father" who have stopped cooperating even though their darling girl is still missing. And I got another thread open which is Caliyah McNabb with her "Father" locked up and her "Mothers" fake 911 call and she's been found dead. And I'm looking at both these threads and all I can think is WTF..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV