Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. She slept through it all and he was just doing laundry around 3am waiting for the 3 year old to find her way home.

CHEESEANDGRITS!!

That's right! The most believable story you ever heard, right? :notgood:

I have a bad feeling Sherin was sexually assaulted by the adoptive dad. JMO

From the same link:

"During the past three days, numerous searches have been conducted around the neighborhood and surrounding areas where Sherin's adoptive father last reported seeing her on Saturday morning. Those thorough searches involved the use of Reverse 911, trained search experts utilizing K-9 teams, helicopters and door to door canvassing."

What is Reverse 911?

Reverse 911 is a system that allows authorities to notify large groups of residents in the event of an emergency or when a tragedy has occurred.

NEW DETAILS:
Just confirmed by Richardson Police in Sherin Mathews disappearance.

3-Year-Old Richardson Girl Missing Since Saturday
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html

""He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.
Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again.""

Oh My Gosh!!!

ETA Just realized I copied many others' post with the BBM but it's worth mentioning again and again.

I have to go sit on my hands for a while. Sigh..............

The only time I remember doing laundry at 3:00 am is when my children had an accident and soiled their sheets. I would bet money he was washing bed linens. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do they release 911 calls? I just listened to Caliyah’s, is that because she has been located? Does anyone know if they will in this case? Or in other cases is it after the child has been found? Just curious as it seems to be very telling....

Thank only time I remember doing laundry at 3:00 am is when my children had an accident and soiled their sheets. I would bet money he was washing bed linens. MOO

1. Check street cam videos for the parents cars moving furtively in the middle of the night
2. Get a warrant to search the house
3. Take luminol
4. Look for empty bleach containers
5. Prepare cells for soon to be new residents
6. Bring back, and fire up old sparky

All opinion and speculation

Have you seen just where the trees were he said he made her stand by??
attachment.php

Behind and across the alley, actually behind a neighboring house! I dont think he knows that his story makes it sound like he wanted coyotes to come and get her! Not that I think that's what happened.

Attachments

• 20171010_121556.jpg
    20171010_121556.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 467
From the link above:

"He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.
Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again."

As if my hinky meter wasn't already spinning....

Starting to feel like a broken record here but this does not add up for me . . . what needs washing at 3 am? Was it more important than reporting a toddler is missing? Important enough to delay reporting that child missing until that laundry is finished?

Very curious to know WHAT was laundered.

every single part of the father's version of events makes zero sense to me. JMO MOO IMO all that jazz.

Would blood evidence remain in the drains if the washing machine... or is that just something one sees on tv about blood being in the drains after suspects try to clean up? How in the world can these parents think this story is something they could get away with? Still sort of new to WS.... this story is so distressing!

I just hope they are able to find this little girl's body. IMO No one should be left in the elements or alone somewhere... that's all. I'm am not even justifying the lazy excuses by refuting what he said - it is just beyond the pale to think anyone would believe the excuse given.

Would blood evidence remain in the drains if the washing machine... or is that just something one sees on tv about blood being in the drains after suspects try to clean up? How in the world can these parents think this story is something they could get away with? Still sort of new to WS.... this story is so distressing!

Yes, it is very distressing and very sad. As a woman, I want to know more about the "mother". It is her job to protect this child, even from her husband. Or was she directly involved as well? This stinks, stinks, stinks. "Good church people" my a@s!

Luminol is going to tell us a lot.

I have a bad feeling Sherin was sexually assaulted by the adoptive dad. JMO

As I was catching up on the thread, that's exactly what I was thinking when I heard of the father doing laundry in the wee hours of the morning. If I understand correctly, Sherin was delayed with her speech? If so, then she would be unable to tell anyone of the abuse. Dear Lord, I hope that's not the case and it's just my mind wandering where it shouldn't be after reading so many of these cases. :notgood:

It's possible traces of blood would still be there, its very difficult to completely get rid of blood

Oh Sure, if my toddler is missing outside in the woods at 3 am, I am going to wait until daylight before searching...makes sense...:no:

I'll just do a load of laundry while I wait to go look for her...

I guess after that he did the dishes and mopped the floors since he didn't seem to care one tiny bit that his petite little daughter was missing.

I think the police are quoting him so they can show the public how strange and suspicious his statements are.

During the Anthony case I research several articles about the differences in where and how fathers and mothers will get rid of the child/children they have murdered. This didn't apply to all of course but it was a pattern for the majority.

1. A father will murder the child while in their care and then take them many miles away from where they were killed. Some even take them 100s of miles away.

2. A father is more likely to bury the body in heavily wooded areas far from their home or discard the body in a state or county far from where they reside with sometimes leaving them above ground.

A five hour delay would give him ample time to travel many miles after he had harmed Sherin IF he has done so which I do believe he has.

IMO

Starting to feel like a broken record here but this does not add up for me . . . what needs washing at 3 am? Was it more important than reporting a toddler is missing? Important enough to delay reporting that child missing until that laundry is finished?

Very curious to know WHAT was laundered.

every single part of the father's version of events makes zero sense to me. JMO MOO IMO all that jazz.

I'd say that if the washing did occur, he was washing away evidence.

Yes, DNA can still be detected. It clings to the grime buildup that collects inside all drain lines/pipes. I am sure once they realized he did laundry they pulled the pipes to have them tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89