Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW DETAILS:
Just confirmed by Richardson Police in Sherin Mathews disappearance.

3-Year-Old Richardson Girl Missing Since Saturday
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html

From the link above:

"He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.
Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again."

As if my hinky meter wasn't already spinning....

From the link above:

"He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.
Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again."

As if my hinky meter wasn't already spinning....
How is LE even able to say this with a straight face?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I just read the police are casting a wider net in the search for Sherin. Her story is gaining traction in the news. I haven’t seen the parents make a plea on tv for her return. Did I miss that? What are the parents doing right now?

They're busy... protecting themselves... instead of protecting their daughter. :notgood:

His story is so full of it.

So he goes back inside and ummm does LAUNDRY waiting for his missing child to return? I do believe he may have been doing laundry but it is not because he is a nice guy just catching up on chores. Ugggh.

Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again.

I think he has taken her far away from where they live and that is why LE cant find Sherin. :(

Did laundry. Wonder if he followed the Lonzie Barton case. My gut tells me the mother is not safe right now, she is under his control.

His story is so full of it.

So he goes back inside and ummm does LAUNDRY waiting for his missing child to return? I do believe he may have been doing laundry but it is not because he is a nice guy just catching up on chores. Ugggh.

Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again.

I think he has taken her far away from where they live and that is why LE cant find Sherin. :(

:curses: Hinky!

This family sure does weird ***** at 3am.

He had more than enough time to hide this little one.

NEW DETAILS:
Just confirmed by Richardson Police in Sherin Mathews disappearance.

3-Year-Old Richardson Girl Missing Since Saturday
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html
"Mathews reportedly returned to get his daughter about 15 minutes later and discovered she was gone, according to an affidavit. He reportedly set out to try and find his daughter, to no avail.

He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.

What in the hell!?!?

AND the mother was sleeping through the whole thing!?!?

Do they think everyone is stupid?

Get the mother away from him and get her to talk!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Has anyone checked on the mother? Are they answering the door yet?

"Mathews reportedly returned to get his daughter about 15 minutes later and discovered she was gone, according to an affidavit. He reportedly set out to try and find his daughter, to no avail.

He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.

What in the hell!?!?

There has been literally nothing said about the mother. I don't know whether that's because she wasn't even in the house at the time (working?) or whether she hasn't revealed anything insignificant yet but the lack of talk about her seems strange.

Where is your child, mother?!

Has anyone found out what the father does for a living? Any info on past arrests? Do we know anything about him?

I can't remember where I read this but it seems that when criminals lie about an event that they want no part of, 3am is a particularly favorite time. Maybe it was the Haleigh Cummings case.

You are right! The number three comes up all the time in cases like this one. I guess it's the Universal word to cover a lie.

Oh Sure, if my toddler is missing outside in the woods at 3 am, I am going to wait until daylight before searching...makes sense...:no:

I'll just do a load of laundry while I wait to go look for her...

What in the hell!?!?

The Haleigh Cummings case story just seems to keep cropping up in missing child cases. I guess it's like CYA 101. First the 3am time and now he's doing laundry in the middle of the night. WTH, next we will hear that the mother was at werk.

Oh Sure, if my toddler is missing outside in the woods at 3 am, I am going to wait until daylight before searching...makes sense...:no:

I'll just do a load of laundry while I wait to go look for her...

Exactly. I'd freak out if my dog was outside at 3am for whatever reason, let alone my precious daughter.

Good lord... I’m not even sure my husband knows how to do laundry?!? Why do all these stories involve doing laundry? I’m thinking it is to fill a void of time they can’t account for, the LE probably asked well if you weren’t looking for your child... WHAT were you doing? Oh laundry... sounds good. [emoji35] this is crap.

Oh and also to hide evidence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been literally nothing said about the mother. I don't know whether that's because she wasn't even in the house at the time (working?) or whether she hasn't revealed anything insignificant yet but the lack of talk about her seems strange.

Where is your child, mother?!
The only reference to her I have seen was on Saturday when WM was charged, it said the mother has also not returned from questioning. She has been so absent I had begun to wonder when she was last seen alive also, but she there. And I noticed they also blurred her face in a photo that was taken when they first adopted Sherin to protect her identity.

I don't know about you lot but the last thing I want to hear is the washing machine/dryer while I'm sleeping. Makes me wonder what the hell he had to wash off of his clothes at 3am? Blood? Dirt? ...........

The article says the mother was at home sleeping through the whole thing.

The article says the mother was at home sleeping through the whole thing.

:gaah::mad::badmood::stormingmad:

WHAAT?! If I was searching for my child I'd be screaming, yelling, banging on doors to find her. One of the first things I would do is wake up OH. No way. Even more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV