Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what little Sherin did during the week - did she go to daycare, did her parents care for her at home, did someone else care for her? If she was at daycare or with a babysitter, did those caregivers see her on FRIDAY?

I'd like to know what little Sherin did during the week - did she go to daycare, did her parents care for her at home, did someone else care for her? If she was at daycare or with a babysitter, did those caregivers see her on FRIDAY?

Me too. Or other family members. Someone must have seen this girl. Or at least, should have seen her.

BBM.

That is a big question here. Not just in terms of therapy. But when was the last time, anyone other than the parents, actually saw this little girl alive?

I have been wondering this since the story broke. Is there proof that she was seen the night she was reported missing?

My 1st thought when it popped up in my news feed was that he/they sold her days before she was ever reported missing. The whole waiting 5 hours to file a missing persons report was definitely suspicious.

I read the article to dh (without mentioning my initial thoughts) and he said, "My 1st thought is he sold her then spent a few days with his wife creating a slightly believable absolutely ridiculous, not to mention terrible & cruel, reason for her disappearance. They should check the bank records of family members or close friends for large or an unusual number of deposits"

Poor little one, you deserved so much better.

Many Christian churches have mid-week services. I wonder if their church (Emmanuel Bible Chapel) does. If so, did the family attend last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should be interviewing neighbors too and see if they have seen the little girl recently I wonder if they did this already?

You know another possibility is he could be covering for someone.

When he was in custody, they should have locked him up with some "good ole' boys" and given them a picture of that precious little face. JMO, MOO. :jail:

Also ask the neighbors if they saw him out there with a flashlight yelling her name, or pounding on their doors asking for help finding her in those 5 hours. Cuz that's what normal people would be doing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just read the police are casting a wider net in the search for Sherin. Her story is gaining traction in the news. I haven’t seen the parents make a plea on tv for her return. Did I miss that? What are the parents doing right now?

Thank you. So the family was not at church that Sunday morning.

Like others, I think whatever happened to this little child started before 3am, but 3am likely means "something" as why pick that time? It's a strange story to tell. I'm thinking 3am is when disaster happened and it took 5 hours to cover it up in preparation to report her missing.

Pure speculation, only my opinion.

My hope is she is found quickly, in whatever state she happens to be in. It's always absolutely heartbreaking when a child is left in the elements, waiting to finally be found.

jmopinion

It's possible she disappeared "anytime" after she was last seen. If she attended church the Sunday before, they were probably sweating bullets if she was unavailable for church the next Sunday, JMO. If they check cameras, they need to begin from the last time she was seen alive. She may have been gone long before it was reported. MOO

It's possible she disappeared "anytime" after she was last seen. If she attended church the Sunday before, they were probably sweating bullets if she was unavailable for church the next Sunday, JMO. If they check cameras, they need to begin from the last time she was seen alive. She may have been gone long before it was reported. MOO

I mentioned a few posts back about mid-week services at their church. Last year, Kayla Gomez-Orozco was abducted and killed while parents were in a separate Bible study (IIRC). From experience, mid-week services are much more casual and the kids have more freedom than during Sunday services. IDK, just a thought. I would love to know who, outside of the family saw this child last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read the police are casting a wider net in the search for Sherin. Her story is gaining traction in the news. I haven’t seen the parents make a plea on tv for her return. Did I miss that? What are the parents doing right now?

Lawyering up!

My theory: Nobody puts their 3rd old child outside in the middle of the night for punishment. I'll bet money dad lost his temper and beat her to death over spilled milk, or not drinking her milk. Get forensics in that house and start building a case against dad.

I can't remember where I read this but it seems that when criminals lie about an event that they want no part of, 3am is a particularly favorite time. Maybe it was the Haleigh Cummings case.

That's a very good questions. I was wondering too about church..i think it would seem odd if they attended church without both children.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

So it would be important to report her missing prior to church services.

Like others, I think whatever happened to this little child started before 3am, but 3am likely means "something" as why pick that time? It's a strange story to tell. I'm thinking 3am is when disaster happened and it took 5 hours to cover it up in preparation to report her missing.

RSBM

Agree that 3am is when something happened.

Maybe there was yelling at that time and the dad was afraid a neighbor might have heard it and noted what time they'd been woken up. So he needed an 'excuse' for why he would be angrily yelling at 3am—Sherin wouldn't drink her milk! (Of course, that raises eyebrows with people who don't abuse their children.)

Even if Sherin was already dead by that time, the dad could have been yelling at the mom (and the other child?) about how they should explain Sherin's absence.

Speculation only.

NEW DETAILS:
Just confirmed by Richardson Police in Sherin Mathews disappearance.

3-Year-Old Richardson Girl Missing Since Saturday
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html

His story is so full of it.

So he goes back inside and ummm does LAUNDRY waiting for his missing child to return? I do believe he may have been doing laundry but it is not because he is a nice guy just catching up on chores. Ugggh.

Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again.

I think he has taken her far away from where they live and that is why LE cant find Sherin. :(

according to that link dad went looking for her then went in and did some laundry. not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute