Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting article about malnutrition in adopted orphans, and how to go about feeding them.
http://adoptionnutrition.org/special-needs/severe-malnourishment/
Important to note:

So IF they were forcing her to eat, they could make it worse and create more resistance to eating. So very sad.
Also, IMO, no professional would recommend waking a 3 year old in the middle of the night to eat. They can supplement plenty during the day. Sleep is pretty important.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't want to belong to a church with members that think nice fathers leave their 3 year old developmentally challenged, adopted daughter outside, alone, in the dark, under a tree 100 feet from the back fence, at 3am because she didn't drink her milk.

SMH

I hope it isn't true, but he seems so sadistic in his harsh punishments against such a defenseless child.

He would only put her outside all by herself in the dark because he KNEW it terrified her. What a rotten .

Strangling has to be so painful, and so frightening too. I have gotten strangled by accident from drinking something too fast, and it scared me to death.

I pray they find Sherin soon.
I'm catching up, but I've seen a few people here use strangling when they mean choking. IIRC to strangle often is to cut off oxygen to the brain. It takes longer than choking, and allows the victim to be verbal to a point. To choke is to cut off oxygen to the lungs, meaning you can't make sound. Both are forms of asphyxiation but have different results.

Eta choking is internal often while strangulation is external. So oone can't be strangled by a liquid, but could choke on a liquid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He'd be a lot safer in jail, if he was married to me. I'd have a hard time looking at his stupid face without ripping his head off. His bond was set at $250,000.

This, FlossyMay. Sorry, I'm just getting caught up from early this morning, and you've said my thoughts. Except for me, there's no way the wife doesn't have some involvement, or at the very least, knowledge of what has happened.

I hope they've checked Ray Hubbard and other lakes or little ponds around the area. With his "coyote" talking, I would think she may be close to the house, though. I know there have been a few years now when this area has been warned for coyotes. But, having 2 small dogs, and a now 3 year old, we never came across one, even though we were in the prime area & would walk nightly. Basically, I'm a sceptic. This guys a liar. I want this precious baby to be found. What did she ever do that was so terrible for this to happened?!

Also, IMO, no professional would recommend waking a 3 year old in the middle of the night to eat. They can supplement plenty during the day. Sleep is pretty important.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Absolutely.
One of the first things we did when my boy quit growing was make sure he was sleeping enough.
His sleep became priority #1, we didn't wake him up early to leave. He slept 12 hours before we woke him up.
We DO allow him to stay up late if he's eating. However, we also then let him sleep late.
Milk... seems an odd thing to have a child drink who isn't thriving.
Pediasure, Pediasmart, Ensure, Orgain... so many better options.
Then again my kid won't drink ANY of them. We also call those his "milk" so maybe it wasn't just straight milk.

Not that any of this is likely relevant of course.
However, one of the great things about following cases on here is the other stuff you learn throughout the course of the case.

I know they won't find her alive... but how I wish they would.

[video=twitter;917552504199458816]https://twitter.com/AllisonFox4News/status/917552504199458816[/video]
Allison Harris‏
@AllisonFox4News
Sherin Mathews' mother's uncle says parents are believers, good people. He doesn't know what happened, has been following news reports.

Whatever.

Whatever indeed!

One of the things that infuriates me most is that some communities tend to assume that "believers"/"church-goers" automatically have a few hundred more 'morality' points to their credit, while non-believers/non-church-goers are thought to be untrustworthy, immoral animals. And there are communities like this in every religion.

The fact that a suspect is a "believer" is as relevant as the fact a suspect likes strawberry ice cream.

This news report was posted to FB 31 minutes ago: https://www.facebook.com/CBSDFW/videos/1699280536761742/

The reporter referred to the dad as 'the only suspect' in the girl's disappearance and said they are no longer cooperating with police, that they've lawyered up. Also the camera showed relatives, someone from the church, and the reporter knocking on the front door and they will not answer the door not even to the relatives.

When their home was searched, I hope the cops removed any firearms they found. Again, feeling worried for the mother's safety, but it's pure speculation. Hope they have no firearms.

Now why would the parents of a 3 year old child with special needs who has been missing for days decide to stop cooperating with the people trying to find her and instead lawyer up and close their doors to everyone, including relatives?

<raises hand>

Why aren't they shoving flyers in cars, taping them to light poles, handing them put at the mall? Why are they sequestered in their home, child still missing, one child in state custody and making no pleas for the safe return of their child or posting a reward?

I have an idea.

Whatever indeed!

One of the things that infuriates me most is that some communities tend to assume that "believers"/"church-goers" automatically have a few hundred more 'morality' points to their credit, while non-believers/non-church-goers are thought to be untrustworthy, immoral animals. And there are communities like this in every religion.

The fact that a suspect is a "believer" is as relevant as the fact a suspect likes strawberry ice cream.

So glad I am not the only one who thinks this way. Especially since "believers" make up the majority of inmates in the US. Polls vary between .02-.07% that identify as non-believers. Belief has nothing to do with action, clearly. Anyway, back to the important thing here: Finding little Sherin. I am so tired of the cruelty in this world against our children and it is why I can hardly ever bring myself to post as I too would end up in a Time Out or Booted For Life. Our civilization, like others in the past, will one day require us to choose what is more important and I really hope we remember to protect the innocent.

Pasting content for those who cannot see what is on FB:

Update: Missing Child

The search for 3-year-old Sherin Mathews continues. During the past three days, numerous searches have been conducted around the neighborhood and surrounding areas where Sherin's adoptive father, Wesley Mathews, last reported seeing her on Saturday morning. Those thorough searches involved the use of Reverse 911, trained search experts utilizing K-9 teams, helicopters and door to door canvassing.

On Saturday evening, Mathews was arrested by Richardson Police detectives and charged with Abandoning or Endangering a Child. This charge was a result of his decision to place her outside a place of safety, which Mathews described to officers as being unsafe and contributing to her disappearance. He has since been released on a $250,000 bond.

RPD investigators are actively working with several outside law enforcement agencies and specialized groups. Some of those partners include: The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Search One – Rescue Team, F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, The Texas Department of Public Safety and various local police departments.

As the investigation continues, anyone with information regarding Sherin’s whereabouts is asked to contact us at 972-744-4800.

Catching up, if anyoooone can find her, TES and Tim Miller can...they work with information directly from law enforcement.

This news report was posted to FB 31 minutes ago: https://www.facebook.com/CBSDFW/videos/1699280536761742/

The reporter referred to the dad as 'the only suspect' in the girl's disappearance and said they are no longer cooperating with police, that they've lawyered up. Also the camera showed relatives, someone from the church, and the reporter knocking on the front door and they will not answer the door not even to the relatives.

When their home was searched, I hope the cops removed any firearms they found. Again, feeling worried for the mother's safety, but it's pure speculation. Hope they have no firearms.

Sitting on my hands.

I'm good with disposal sites. Do we have an occupation and location on the dad's work yet, tia. Just getting caught up.

So ticked they've lawyered up. Where is she, #$/# *******s?

Now why would the parents of a 3 year old child with special needs who has been missing for days decide to stop cooperating with the people trying to find her and instead lawyer up and close their doors to everyone, including relatives?

<raises hand>

:shakehead:

The direction of Sherin's case has been so clear from the start. Can't say I've ever seen a more clear case direction as far as LE's response re a missing small child, moo.

Whatever indeed!

Ariel Castro was a believer too. And a gazillion other perps here...

In Texas, Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) serves the 0-3 population and employs their own, i.e., separate from public school, therapists. It does get confusing from state to state.

But the question still stands, was she in any therapy? Considering they come to your home, daycare, wherever she definitely SHOULD have been if not in private therapy? So was she? When was the last time someone saw her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member