Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't even open the door to the attorney. He had to call to get them to open the door. An older gentleman answered the door. He hasn't returned yet after stating he would be making a statement.

[video=twitter;918163991842689024]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/918163991842689024[/video]
Maria Guerrero‏Verified account
@Maria_NBC5
Standby for NBC 5 livestream:
First statement made by attorney representing mother of missing #SherinMathews
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html

I just got on - are we waiting still or did I miss it?

Still waiting. She she is no longer live. Her phone was at 29%. She cut the live steam and is coming back live when the attorney comes out to make a statement.

Question because I have older like 20 years old models. If you have clothes that have dirt, soil, grime and maybe just maybe blood....how long does it take to do a full wash on tee shirt and jeans and then dry them. Or maybe wash twice and dry?

We only have the word of the father that the incident was at 3:15 a.m. Could have been earlier. If he lost temper and harmed girl leading to death....drive time to dispose of body....need semi unihabited area of course if like a crime show. You come back and and wash clothes and clean auto. After all the clean up is done is when one would sound alarm.

This case is almost the same step for step for a case that happened in Houston. Father lost his cool on the son. Harmed him. Put him in trash bag and carried across city to speculated place and dumped. He returned home, place cleaned up. Later in day he reports boy missing...he was suppose to be in apartment while he is washing clothes. Then some good samaritin said saw at bus stop which was wild goose chase. Ultimate arrested father and held for other federal charges. Over years built case when he got out of jail on initial charge they went after him on manslaughter of son because they could not find body. Because of limitations within this group I cannot discuss who or how certain activity may have found the body before it was lost for ever. But at least father was put back in prison.

Too me, IMHO mom is afraid of the father. They can't interrogate the 4 year old very well. And they say child services is very familiar with this family. Thus bells are ringing. I think it is a matter of forensics, good ole geometry and calcs on how far someone could drive and just what kind of soil is in the tires unless the automobile was taken to carwash...that would be red flag. No concerned parent waits 5 hours to notify LE. Not one. Ask yourself why the mother did not...what prevented her from acting....

<modsnip>

Good, loving parents do not put their 3 year old babies outside, alone, in the dark, under a tree where coyotes roam, 100 feet from their back privacy fence as punishment for not drinking milk.

You can take this to the bank.
<modsnip> by the father's own admission, he is NOT a good, loving father.

Let's see how this plays out in the real world:

"It was about 3am and my developmentally challenged, adopted 3 year old daughter wouldn't drink her milk, so I put her outside, under a tree in a wooded area across the street from the rear of my house which sometimes has coyotes in it, well outside of my privacy fenced yard, as punishment and left her there, alone. I did this because I am a good, loving father. Then I did some laundry and checked on her at about 3:15am and she was gone. I figured she would make her way back home so I didn't worry until about 8am when I decided to call 911."

He had 5 hours to come up with a story and this is the one he chose. Expect the death penalty.

Right. States with a death penalty do have an extra bargaining chip when it comes to finding the victims. We'll see how this plays out.

Are they both in that house?

I don't believe anyone knows. I would think the mother is in there, since the attorney is set to give a statement for her. No word on the father. LE confirmed they were not there when they did the search.

It's been an hour since the attorney showed up.

I appreciate all the updates about the live coverage....even it's more like "waiting to be live" coverage. Thanks.

I don't think I can watch it in the UK, I hope I can watch a video after they are done with being live.

I wonder if the lawyer would come out if he saw the reporters packing up...

Maybe there's discussion going on with dad that involves revealing Sherin's whereabouts. Well, I can dream can't I?

What are the common types of fatal child abuse? I don't want to do the google search. Too many weird things from the other case I'm following. If anyone in my family were to disappear I'd be in the slammer for sure with my search history.
I would think blunt force trauma would be number one. Then asphyxiation.
I can't imagine stabbing would be up there, especially if we are talking about a parent doing this out of frustration. Plus if she was a victim of SA - and I'm not feeling- I feel that the Rn mom would have suspicions and would not be a deep sleeper.
Would explain the laundry. As well as bedwetting.
I have lots of questions here.

Also shaking.

According to earlier reports, it is extremely RARE to adopt a girl. On top of that, this little precious child could not communicate. Why would this family, who have their own biological child, adopt a little girl with special needs (communication). Has anyone watched, "The Whipping Boy?" I find myself thinking about this type of scenario. JMO, MOO, not actually an opinion, but random thoughts when there are so many strange happenings in this particular case. I read somewhere that it is possible they may have received monthly payments for the adoption?

When the adoption process began, the child was probably only a year to a year and a half. So they probably did not know of any special needs issues. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader